Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[PRE-ANN][PoW,Equihash] Mineable CRYPTUMCOIN (CRYC) - Coming soon  (Read 13188 times)
icolsuineg (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:12:59 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 04:06:02 PM by icolsuineg

promising projects, who dare to distribute more than 2% for bounty, I'm very interested to wait for bounty campaign, hopefully run very well, good luck with this project
Mind you - 1.49-2.69% from the pre-mine!

>2% for bounties would be simply pointless, throwing like 5% of the marketcap for sigs or twitter followers that are mostly doing it for the bounties? Unless we just lie hw much we are spending. We could always put few zeroes at the end and claim each coin costs $10...
Here are some examples:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153571.0
or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2187640
or https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169237.0

If I tell you a single CRYC costs $5 or $10, would you believe it? Based on current Equihash coins value it should cost about $1 on the market, not considering the reward changes in the later ages and the difficulty changes, in reality it costs $0.50 during the ICO (with 10% bonus it becomes $0.45 and with the postsale bonus it becomes 0.42). And that's because it's not actually an ICO for the coin, it's just a bonus to the ICO.

With that in mind, the CRYC bounty bonuses are about $4400 - $35000.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

How much the total supply? If for Pre-Mine is about 2.6 Million and it's just 2.65% of total supply, then should be huge supply. I could say salute with the success of the first stage ICO.
It's on the graphs in the first post and in the Whitepaper - 98.57 million. But this is only the theoretical maximum after years of mining. Depending on the sales it's actually - between 2.22% and 12.70% from the more active ages.

Is there any chance to get a link for the Linkedin team? Thanks!
Sure, we are all on the ICO page About us: https://cryptum.co/information/about-us/
No LinkedIn for the guys working on the board games, receiving 10 offers daily to promote our ICO is not for them Cheesy
I'll add it in the OP.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
dovoson

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:13:56 PM

How do you decide how many people will get the postsale bonus? Sorry if I missed it, too much info.
brubic

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:42:19 PM

There is already a coin for miners from miners, Shaft, even the algorithm is the same, but without ICO
You can read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153788.0
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:19:12 PM

There is already a coin for miners from miners, Shaft, even the algorithm is the same, but without ICO
You can read here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2153788.0
Not much to compare to, considering even the GPU and pool bases are different. It is not using the same algo, it's ethash, it also has a huge dev premine to be dumped if it gets listed somewhere by votes (someone even made the calculations, 208 days to mine as much as it) vs much lower delayed user owned premine that in the worst case scenario will be equaled by the mined amount in less time the exchanges need to list the coin, and spread on many exchanges.

Shaft is some ETH clone with few changes, sorry.

The ICO has nothing to do with it, there is no requirement to sell anything in order to launch the Cryptumcoin, it's only a bonus and a marketing tool to advertise the ICO. Anyone that knows listing prices would know there is zero gain for us in the CRYC ICO.

On a side note, if you believe in Shaft, do you want to bet which one will make it somewhere in the top at WhatToMine?  Grin

How do you decide how many people will get the postsale bonus? Sorry if I missed it, too much info.
Very small text under the distribution table:

Bonustop = Bonustotal / TOPx
The number of TOP contributors is TOPx = (CRTMsold – CRTMstage1) / 250 if < of the total number of contributors, or else the number of contributors.

"250" is based on the average theoretical amount per contributor and should represent somewhere between 20 to 40% of all contributors. Bigger overall contributions = more of the participants get a bonus. Close to minimum transactions will keep it closer to 10% of the participants.  

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
pitch_black

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:52:00 PM

Shaft is nother shit

I was going to mock the ico again but I see you changed it. Haven't read it all of it cos your whitepaper is not for the coin only but I take my words back. If you know your games stuff as you understand miners then you deserve more attention if it will help get more rewards for tokens. The coin website looks better than the ico site tho.

We've been mining shitcoins & zec for months and nowyou covered everything we want from a new miner coin even with some premine. Some devs hide behind missing wallet or miner like Sigt few months ago.

I may have some zec to send for the min transfer after all but I need to find my keystore file for mew.

Are you sure you will list it everywhere? Bittrex list what they want and you promise is big one.
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:20:24 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 08:43:06 AM by icolsuineg

whitepaper is not for the coin only. The coin website looks better than the ico site tho.
Coin whitepaper will be online in a day or two. And yeah, the site is cooler.

Are you sure you will list it everywhere? Bittrex list what they want and you promise is big one.
All paid, then we try at Bittrex and the like.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
cosgun

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:24 PM

beau projet bonne chance
dovoson

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

So the marketing coins are 200K minus the bonuses, right? Seemed a bit confusing at first.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

Sounds interesting. Foloowing this one
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

So the marketing coins are 200K minus the bonuses, right? Seemed a bit confusing at first.
Exactly. Since we are funding it with part of the ICO, we will keep less if we sell more tokens.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
splacent

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Nice project, when the pool are coming ?
greven83

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

good i'll mine
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:07:21 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 09:34:14 AM by icolsuineg

Some good news:
MASSIVE update on the first post in this thread!

Also there is v.0.2 Cryptumcoin Whitepaper.

Also we worked a bit on the website cryptumcoin.com

Nice project, when the pool are coming ?
December 1st, together with wallets Smiley

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
pitch_black

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:24:31 AM

Something wrong with your last post?

Btw what happens now that BTCz picked up some speed and Bitcoin Gold is on the way? Equihash too busy for everyone?
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:43:52 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 04:34:57 PM by icolsuineg

Yeah, fixed it, happens if you forget httpS

As for what happens - certain Zec clones may not survive. Or it may work the other way since the difficulty will be down for all of them (but then market flood at times when they are going down in BTC... not good). Idk.

Whomever thought of making a pseudo bitcoin "fork", based on entirely different algo, is brilliant, it's like printing money, which what forks do nowadays. As for BTCz - at least they work on it, so it's not another Signatum (noticed a comment you made somewhere) Cheesy

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
pitch_black

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:55:30 PM

Zcash gets stronger now that BTC price dropped. BTC Gold will happen, YoBit posted something about locking BTC deposits tomorrow and adding the forked amounts few hours later. Pray it doesnt get fashionable to make forks every week.

The thread looks nice but you still dont have many people around here. And what happened to the new logo that was on facebook? Cant imagine what would orange do on that white-blue tho  Undecided
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

this good project because on this project have explain if this project there is ICO, maybe i will join this project but i will study and read more this thread because i believe this project will success more
kikkoman99

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:26:40 AM

I don't understand how this is both an ICO and a mineable coin.  Is the ICO the mineable coin before it's mineable or a different token?
icolsuineg (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:06:50 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 09:44:20 PM by icolsuineg

I don't understand how this is both an ICO and a mineable coin.  Is the ICO the mineable coin before it's mineable or a different token?
The coin is mineable, but you buy tokens now. We are distributing the pre-mined coins to the token owners. Hence "initial coin offering".

We are selling tokens that work for both projects:
- the Cryptum games: tokens work forever for shared profit (no matter how much you have) and free games (if you have the required tier)
- the Cryptumcoin: tokens only work once there when you claim your coins in December, then they have nothng to do with the coins anymore.

I was just updating the ICO thread with explanation about the rate, I'll post it here too when I'm done.
--------------
Made it clearer in the first post.

Also see:

The formula of the current rate with Cryptumcoin basically is: Rate= 10 + CRTMSoldStageII/27500 (written longer in the description in order to be fully explained).

10+1718.19/27500=10.06247964 CRYC/CRTM right now, and it grows with each sale.

BTW, "sold" means sold + any bonus CRTM, so buying before 26 October means we will include 5% more CRTM and will help raising the rate.
э

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: