Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴[PRE-ANN][PoW,Equihash] Mineable CRYPTUMCOIN (CRYC) - Coming soon  (Read 13182 times)
Gema

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

Бpaтyшки, пpocыпaйтecь!
Myth888

Activity: 343
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:59 AM

Hi all,

Could you give me link to download mining tool for AMDs with Equihash algorithm, please. And when will the Cryptumcoin be officially released for miners?

you can use claymore or stak. download from the source so you know your miners are clean.
badboi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

according to website mining has been canceled. Will have to wait for dev to clarify

https://cryptum.co/cryptum-mining/
BHTeam

Activity: 336

https://www.crypto-coinz.net

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

according to website mining has been canceled. Will have to wait for dev to clarify

Not really. Wait for official news here from the Dev.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Crypto-Coinz  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guides | Calculator | Currency Statsitics | Masternode Calculator | Monitor Creator
▬▬▬▬  HUSH  KMD  ZEC  ZCL  ZER  ZEN  XZC  BSD  BTCZ  SIGT  VOT  ▬▬▬▬
Myth888

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:00:50 AM

if you read through it it actually says that part of the ico will be used to start a mining operation which was scrapped. The equihash coin which is mineable is not part of that and should still continue otherwise you wont be able to redeem your coins which you paid for during the ico should it be cancelled
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:10:45 AM

When is mining ready, really like the idea of mining it....seems a nice project. Hope devs will mantain roadmap.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
badboi

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

if you read through it it actually says that part of the ico will be used to start a mining operation which was scrapped. The equihash coin which is mineable is not part of that and should still continue otherwise you wont be able to redeem your coins which you paid for during the ico should it be cancelled

my bad, you're right
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

I dont understand,will we see minig?

Myth888

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

I dont understand,will we see minig?

we basically just said yes in the last 5 posts..
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

Any new ETA when the mining will begin? Will it be today? Smiley Or postponed a little? Thanks!

Bitrated user: Kompik.
Myth888

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

Any new ETA when the mining will begin? Will it be today? Smiley Or postponed a little? Thanks!

someone from the team said will be delayed but they will try today if its possible. I dont mind it being delayed but i sure wish they actually gave a heads up and something like a timer to launch so we dont have to wait like this,
Kompik

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

someone from the team said will be delayed but they will try today if its possible. I dont mind it being delayed but i sure wish they actually gave a heads up and something like a timer to launch so we dont have to wait like this,

yeah dealys are quite normal and fine by me also, but I would also like to know the exact time of the start Sad

Bitrated user: Kompik.
bricktop8

Activity: 196

StasyQ

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:22 PM

How did you spoke with them?
They got no telegram/discord/slack etc

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
Myth888

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:09:03 PM

How did you spoke with them?
They got no telegram/discord/slack etc

no such thing they actually posted a msg here i think page 5 or something. thats why im here stalking this thread because of the little post. only information ive seen anywhere. Just sharing to u guys cause i think you missed it.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

so it is still unclear when mining phase will start? and should I expect it at all?
cause all in all the projects looks promising, but It would be great if there be more communication from developers team
I hope soon there would be update on mining status  Cool
Myth888

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:03:23 PM

so it is still unclear when mining phase will start? and should I expect it at all?
cause all in all the projects looks promising, but It would be great if there be more communication from developers team
I hope soon there would be update on mining status  Cool

you and me bro. They have good plans and a good road map. Now what left is execution and communication. If this project flops probably its from poor communication rather than execution.
Mellor46

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

You can forget about this project. Money was not collected on ICO, so they were upset. Grin
bewmint

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

What algo for mining?
gcgsuper

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:14:59 PM

interesting project. I'll watch him! : Smiley