Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many currencies?  (Read 3015 times)
klavyemaus52

Activity: 571
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

They are looking for best technology, small fee's fast and secure money and for gain some money its reason for so many currencies
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:42:56 PM
Merited by cryptoux (1)

The reason behind why there are lots of electronic coins in the market is because of the trend and demand happening in our generation.
There is a huge and massive support in these coins resulting for some investors to start their own ICO business so from this there are lots of currencies offer in the world market.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:46:50 PM

It is because not all coins or tokens have the feature of the other coins like bitcoins. It can be transfered at a fast rate and has a huge transaction fee unlike any other coin that literally is so fast and has no transfer cost. Every coin is trying to outdo the other by features, availability, etc.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:06:03 PM

Now every more or less large company wants to create its own currency to be on the modern "wave". I don't see anything particularly wrong with this, as some coins in certain criteria even exceed bitcoin. But to become better than him none of them can.

Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

The coins are so much because we can not influence the process of their appearance in any way, but they appear because it is a good way to attract capital and further dispose of it at our discretion. Therefore, the number of coins will continue to increase, whether we like it or not. Until investors invest their money in the initial release of coins, tokens will be more and more. True, the market will also leave unnecessary coins without any demand and they will disappear with time. Therefore, in general, this process is self-regulating and will lead to the fact that only useful and necessary coins will remain on the market.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:21 PM

Every crypto currency have different platforms and usage, this things will give us better idea on what type of coins we are going to choose, Having multiple choices is a freedom and balance the power of internet money.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Prompt Whether it is possible to earn on bitcoin without investing money in it. as?
potzpotz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

Hi All,
Please help me understand in plain English how will we benefit from so many currencies?
I see so many startups with decentralized blockchain ideas with their own crypto currency.
Today I purchased oatmeal directly from a mill at their website.
This mill sells its products thru grocers and other online stores as well.
They probably gave 3% to the credit card company, which they could reduce by using blockchain.
But if every store and every business starts creating their own currency, then I will have to go thru an exchange to convert BTC or ETH to that coin to make some purchase.
Then we would need miners to process all those transactions in various coins.
Why can't they just use ETH? Just like all IPOs use dollars.
Thanks in advance
We have different  and many currencies because we belong to different countries and have a different value of money and textures
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:30:53 AM

Electronic coin is the new type of investment in our century so what is the trend that will be introduce by the business men and I think that is the reason why many currencies here in the world.
They are developing different coin because they want the uniqueness of payment of it. It will give them profit when they use to build new and give value of it in the market as exchange. They find more valuable currency that can support bitcoin and that can be change of bitcoin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
JihanAs

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:50 AM

Hi All,
Please help me understand in plain English how will we benefit from so many currencies?
I see so many startups with decentralized blockchain ideas with their own crypto currency.
Today I purchased oatmeal directly from a mill at their website.
This mill sells its products thru grocers and other online stores as well.
They probably gave 3% to the credit card company, which they could reduce by using blockchain.
But if every store and every business starts creating their own currency, then I will have to go thru an exchange to convert BTC or ETH to that coin to make some purchase.
Thanks in advance
in a trade of course there is a fast selling merchandise sold or slow sold, but depending on how we use it because every blokchain there are strengths and weaknesses and can not be equated with real currency function.

PITCH  »  THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY   
THE ONLY PLACE WHERE STARTUPS PITCH INVESTOR LIVE
tokens.pitch.ventures
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:38:50 AM

Most of this "currencies with unique decentralized blockchain" are useless. I think someday they go down in value.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

There are many companies out there planning to launch their own coins. The blockchain is something that can really transform their current process and optimize the infrastructure that will lead to higher revenue for them. In my opinion, I think that they want to take benefit of decentralization but still, they don't want others to interfere with their process and that's why launching their own coins might help them to achieve this. I think down the road there will be many currencies dedicated to each sector such as food industry, medical industry etc.

I am also not a fan of so much currencies. In fact, there should be no currency launched till it has something unique to offer in addition to current bitcoin features. The reason this is happening is because developers want to milk out the current craze about crypto. They also think that they coins will be able to gain as much popularity as bitcoins thus giving them more profit and recognition.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

we don't have so many currencies.
* we have fiat and then we have bitcoin.
* then there are some altcoins like Litecoin and Monero that have been trying to act as a currency, they succeed a little.
* then we have lots of "tokens". just numbers on the screen created for trading alone.
* then we have lots of different "tokens" like ETH that are not even supposed to be a currency but people mistake them for a currency.
ETH has an exchange rate and many coin too, so many people use a coin like ETH as the currency when its main function is not it, yeah you right actually there are not many currencies just fiat and bitcoin, then appear a lot of coins with different purposes and projects but I think the party is more inclined only on bitcoin as currency
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Most of this "currencies with unique decentralized blockchain" are useless. I think someday they go down in value.
The reason why there are so many currencies right now because of our generation wherein technology is very popular and people is very creative and imaginative about something they really wanted to do. It is becoming popular thats why it has more cypto currencues created. It developes many more coins thats why there are lot right now.
Rozcobs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:20 PM

There is no standing rule of what crypto currency to follow. Like the dollar, every currency on earth will accept the bill anywhere in the world. One time I went to a country like their money doesn't count at all but when I offered a dollar it was very worthy in every shop and exchanges. Now what I see here is most probably being linked to bitcoin since it is the first of the digital coin created then thousands alternative coins followed to be created for each and every purpose. Like rules or requirements were set out to be able to make a new form of cryptocurrency coin, a group or an institution would like to create one basing on their respective specs and motive. They can make and open it to the public to share then do some trading for a project that is for a long term. Many currencies formed because of its purpose, features, stocks, records, how the platform works to benefit, the roadmap, whitepaper, airdrops for everyone and a lot more to change people's lives.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

a digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank. cause we all know that many of company wants to surpass bitcoin.Once I learned about Bitcoin I was now being exposed to this "other" coin called Litecoin as well as maybe Darkcoin? (don't remember, correct me in the comments!), but this put the thought into my head that if you could just make another coin then none of these coins are really valuable. This is a very "newbie" type of thought, but when you look at how many people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency on top of how many are just plain not good with computers I think this creates a barrier to investing in cryptocurrency.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

I think, with a lot of currency will make us have many options also for investment and we can get some profit from some currency
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

It gives us more options for investment and it also avoids problems like hoarding since most of them are limited.

Its part of the evolution of the technology. Im glad that its improving.

This problem would be solved by IC manufacturing industry. Samsung make its announcement in its involvement in cryptocurrency.

Well, again it its not that advantageous to rely on one platform only,

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

I think, with a lot of currency will make us have many options also for investment and we can get some profit from some currency
In world of cryptocurrencies, we have a lot of choice to determine our specific goal for having many cryptocurrencies. And the mindset of every people getting into this type of thing are more focused with investments. The main usage of crypto's as a currency is already a secondary use and not a prime use. But taking up advantage of various coins in the market will lead to having good profit if you just know on how to take advantage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

In world of cryptocurrencies, we have a lot of choice to determine our specific goal for having many cryptocurrencies. And the mindset of every people getting into this type of thing are more focused with investments. The main usage of crypto's as a currency is already a secondary use and not a prime use. But taking up advantage of various coins in the market will lead to having good profit if you just know on how to take advantage.
You're statement is right, there are so many crypto currencies now emerging in the market not only millions but i think billions of coins and tokens including those fake and scam projects. All of these are trying to achieved the stage of what is bitcoin now. They used eth as a major transaction of all emerging crypto's because low fees and faster transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: