Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
Grande2018

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

This Coin will be 250 million within 2 year.

50 million in 12 months.

10 million in 6 months.

2 million in 2 months.
Mr.Brightside

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:15:56 AM

Please remember to like and share the official Ethereum Blue Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/ to stay up-to-date with all the latest (BLUE) news. #weareblue Smiley

Ethereum Blue » The First Secure ERC20 Token » #WeAreBlue » Website » https://www.etherblue.org/ Facebook » https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:24:31 AM

A solid project with solid developer and solid community
Join telegram guys, get on the train Grin

ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:40:45 AM

Why is BLUE here?

In the world of cryptocurrency, the common malicious contracts have qualities such as infinite minting, or transfers of tokens without balance checks. This is deliberately implemented by nefarious developers to cheat their own buyers out of their ETH. Other times it's unintentional, and the issues are actually programming errors. eBTC is an example where through a programming error, there is accidental infinite printing. eDOGE is another example, which had a centralized locking mechanism that prevented trading, and allowed for manipulation of the market.

These things can be detected in static analysis, and monitored when transferring ETH to smart contracts with these qualities during ICOs and donation phases. This kind of smart detection is a large part of what we are building.

Static analysis means that we can automatically read and interperet source code. We can look for common programming mistakes, as well as deliberate hoaxes embedded in to smart contracts. On top of this, we are building a centralized repository of addresses with the intent of blacklisting corrupt token founders, poorly-written smart contracts, and the like. If we have technical reasons to believe a contract is fraudulent, then we will raise that red warning for the user through the wallet UI. This is what we mean when we talk about the BLUE standard. The standard and it's SDK (Software Development Kit) is a free-to-use product that allows developers of new tokens to check their work and prevent programming mistakes.

Our SDK will also allow consumers, via wallet integrations, to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. The crypto world is fraught with scam artists. It is the wild west of finance, and we are here to tame it just a bit. We are here to bring peace of mind to those who invest in cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. This is what BLUE is all about.

Welcome to the future of cryptocurrency.

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:51:35 AM

Why is BLUE here?

In the world of cryptocurrency, the common malicious contracts have qualities such as infinite minting, or transfers of tokens without balance checks. This is deliberately implemented by nefarious developers to cheat their own buyers out of their ETH. Other times it's unintentional, and the issues are actually programming errors. eBTC is an example where through a programming error, there is accidental infinite printing. eDOGE is another example, which had a centralized locking mechanism that prevented trading, and allowed for manipulation of the market.

These things can be detected in static analysis, and monitored when transferring ETH to smart contracts with these qualities during ICOs and donation phases. This kind of smart detection is a large part of what we are building.

Static analysis means that we can automatically read and interperet source code. We can look for common programming mistakes, as well as deliberate hoaxes embedded in to smart contracts. On top of this, we are building a centralized repository of addresses with the intent of blacklisting corrupt token founders, poorly-written smart contracts, and the like. If we have technical reasons to believe a contract is fraudulent, then we will raise that red warning for the user through the wallet UI. This is what we mean when we talk about the BLUE standard. The standard and it's SDK (Software Development Kit) is a free-to-use product that allows developers of new tokens to check their work and prevent programming mistakes.

Our SDK will also allow consumers, via wallet integrations, to automatically scan malicious addresses before approving the sending of ETH from their wallet. The crypto world is fraught with scam artists. It is the wild west of finance, and we are here to tame it just a bit. We are here to bring peace of mind to those who invest in cryptocurrency, and blockchain technology. This is what BLUE is all about.

First off, i honestly think this is a great project in theory, I really hope that you guys can deliver on this as it is much needed in the crypto space.

Second, where do you guys see your market cap ceiling? What is your goal market cap to obtain in the future?

bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:55:41 AM

Why is BLUE here?

interesting to see the progress of your project I am definitely your current move is very true your project might be much better than other projects and I am waiting for good news on this project ethereum blue is in a good market
Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:56:10 AM

Why is BLUE here?

Dude your creativity and intelligence to me seems impeccable. But most of all you provide a solution to a problem we are having. Plus in the future.

Ethereum Blue reminds me of a protective blue light.

The Color Blue
The color blue is the color of trust and responsibility
This color is one of trust, responsibility, honesty and loyalty. It is sincere, reserved and quiet, and doesn't like to make a fuss or draw attention. It hates confrontation, and likes to do things in its own way.
byte.sumsum

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:03:29 AM

I think this Dev team have a heart to stable the price on Token.
Not similar than other Token.
Keep work hard, don't let the price drop down!
It's real world not easy to make money !
Apriand

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:15:40 AM

I join signature campaign of this coin because i can see good future here. Where i can see spreadsheet to all participants? i just need to know accepted or not in this campaign also how many people join in this one.

Jeff_Johansson

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:21:19 AM

This project is going to explode when Whitepaper comes out.
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:47:35 AM

This is one of the most detailed token airdrop i have participated in. Price is steadily rising for each token. Buy before its too high. Thanks.
seriously2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:52:47 AM

Devs are active in tele, and this is what Eth needs right now.. An anti scam mechanism.. Something to keep people honest..

And Blues going to do it!
richbe

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

I have joined airdrop.  But I have registered today cause I like this token. Will I be disqualified?  Huh
seriously2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

I have joined airdrop.  But I have registered today cause I like this token. Will I be disqualified?  Huh
airdrop is long over
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:04:19 AM

I would like to see how blue developed until Dezember  Wink
Has the course still air up??
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

I join signature campaign of this coin because i can see good future here. Where i can see spreadsheet to all participants? i just need to know accepted or not in this campaign also how many people join in this one.

I think the developer has not yet made the signature campaign spreadsheet public. So for now you will have to wait.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:01:14 AM

Please remember to like and share the official Ethereum Blue Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/EthereumBlue/ to stay up-to-date with all the latest (BLUE) news. #weareblue Smiley

Definetly. I will like and share the official Ethereum Blue Facebook Page and get update from Blue News

Thanks and Good luck with Ethereum Blue Project
Kointerbang

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Nice airdrop ever. The dev very active on Telegram Channel. Two thumb upp
joujourdain

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:08:34 PM

I'm very thanksfull to have received a nice bag of eth blue, but i am a little bit worried by the future airdrop... Will it make the price decrease ?

Maybe I should sell know and re-buy more coins after airdrop ?
copoyes

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:18:45 PM

I will try to promote on twitter because my work is a promoter
can i join
Thanks and Good luck with Ethereum Blue Project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: