Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
mikebibi

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Altcoin to the moon

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:56:24 AM

This is the best airdrop token that has a real solid team  Grin

Hope to join any beta test that will be released in the future.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:02:58 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:39:48 AM by ranoby

I dont received tokens for signature and translation bounty. Alex you're scammer  Angry...

Where did you see a translation bounty?
And you do realize Signature bounties ended 3 weeks ago right Huh
It takes a special kind of person to not follow the rules, get disqualified. And then call people scammers, next time try to read

Edit:
I talked to the dev to screenshot to give me screenshots of your conversation
And he did say he will send a reward for initiative and translating the thread, and then forgot about it.
And now he says you are getting nothing, for berating people and calling them scammers. Instead of reminding him of yourself like a normal person

He can say everything what he want but fact is that I just received nothing for translation that I create month ago and dont called anyone scammer before today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343063.0(btw In fact, I did not want to receive anything for the translation because I really wanted to help the project and everything I counted was signature bounty). I followed all instructions for bounty campaign and was disqualifed because my activity increase too fast and Alex call me cheater HE CALLED ME CHEATER WHEN I HELP TO PROJECT LOL (And when I tryed explain to him that Im not cheater he just go mad and ban me in tm chat, after Uni unban me and tried solve this situation but he just decided brush me away with neutral answer about situation Uni: "We appreciate your support, I believe the sig bounty information was typed in incorrectly". Uni good guy but he just cover this toxic Alex).  1st: I don't cheat with activity 2nd: I suggested contacting the moderator at bitcointalk and received a response from Uni that it not necessary 3rd: Where is logic? For what me cheat with activity when bounty rule - post count? So I conclude that Alex just found an excuse to leave the tokens to himself...

P.S. Uni asked my address after my spam to his PM cos he ignored me. I send my address to him and w8  before today. I lost my patience

I really tried to solve the situation, but Alex simply can not talk normally.
One guy in tm chat said that my activity increase too fast cause I was inactive while ~1 year. But they dont care...

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ethblue (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:23:49 AM

He can say everything what he want but fact is that I just received nothing for translation that I create month ago and dont called anyone scammer before today https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343063.0(btw In fact, I did not want to receive anything for the translation because I really wanted to help the project and everything I counted was signature bounty). I followed all instructions for bounty campaign and was disqualifed because my activity increase too fast and Alex call me cheater HE CALLED ME CHEATER WHEN I HELP TO PROJECT LOL (And when I tryed explain to him that Im not cheater he just go mad and ban me in tm chat, after Uni unban me and tried solve this situation but he just decided brush me away with neutral answer about situation Uni: "We appreciate your support, I believe the sig bounty information was typed in incorrectly". Uni good guy but he just cover this toxic Alex).  1st: I don't cheat with activity 2nd: I suggested contacting the moderator at bitcointalk and received a response from Uni that it not necessary 3rd: Where is logic? For what me cheat with activity when bounty rule - post count? So I conclude that Alex just found an excuse to leave the tokens to himself...

P.S. Uni asked my address after my spam to his PM cos he ignored me. I send my address to him and w8  before today. I lost my patience

Buddy, you specifically asked us to not send you a bounty for the translation. Not only did you say that in Telegram, but you even just said it again in this reply. Your words are directly contradicting themselves, including this idea that you are trying to help our project. How are you helping us? By calling us names on here, and in the Telegram? You have lost your credibility, and I would appreciate if you would stop spreading misinformation.

BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age
Visit us at https://www.etherblue.org
ranoby

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:50:28 AM

P.S. Uni asked my address after my spam to his PM cos he ignored me. I send my address to him and w8  before today. I lost my patience

Buddy, you specifically asked us to not send you a bounty for the translation. Not only did you say that in Telegram, but you even just said it again in this reply. Your words are directly contradicting themselves, including this idea that you are trying to help our project. How are you helping us? By calling us names on here, and in the Telegram? You have lost your credibility, and I would appreciate if you would stop spreading misinformation.

Its you have lost your credibility. I did not contradict my words. I wanted to get a reward for the signature bounty, but when Alex called me a cheater and disqualified, I tried to compromise and asked Uni to reconsider my decision about the translation bounty because my time should be paid as promised. You break your words. In your rules of the signature campaign there was not a word about the activity that I did not cheat. Btw I send message to moderator I hope he help me to prove that I did not cheat.
And that I wanted help to project wasnt just fake idea... I realy have been planed create some articles about your project and promote it at social network Vkontakte

WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
ethblue (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

By popular demand we've uploaded some of our progress on the SDK and our MetaMask Blue Demo implemention on github. This is not intended to be a release, but a pre-alpha of our progress. See here: https://github.com/ethblue

slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:17 AM

Its you have lost your credibility. I did not contradict my words. I wanted to get a reward for the signature bounty, but when Alex called me a cheater and disqualified, I tried to compromise and asked Uni to reconsider my decision about the translation bounty because my time should be paid as promised. You break your words. In your rules of the signature campaign there was not a word about the activity that I did not cheat. Btw I send message to moderator I hope he help me to prove that I did not cheat.
And that I wanted help to project wasnt just fake idea... I realy have been planed create some articles about your project and promote it at social network Vkontakte

I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but I want to say something in Alex's defend. When signature bounties were open, I applied but didn't make enough posts in one week so I didn't get bounty for that week. Then in the next week I did make enough posts, but still didn't get the bounty. Then I talked to Alex and Uni on the Telegram. After checking Alex admitted that it was his mistake that he didn't include my address and then he said HIS OWN tokens (not the tokens that were reserved for the bounties, but tokens from his own wallet) to me. So don't say that they just want to keep the tokens for themselves because that's just not true.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
msukairi

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:49:22 AM

Wow it reached 0.1$, I can't even decide if I should sell or keep as it's free airdrop with 10,000 BLUE.

The decision is very hard.
slackovic
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:15:07 AM

Wow it reached 0.1$, I can't even decide if I should sell or keep as it's free airdrop with 10,000 BLUE.

It even reached 0.12$ yesterday before ETH correction. I don't want to tell you what to do, but I decided to hold my BLUE and see what happens. I earned some ETH on corrections so I'm good either way Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hitchcock

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:48:40 AM

It even reached 0.12$ yesterday before ETH correction. I don't want to tell you what to do, but I decided to hold my BLUE and see what happens. I earned some ETH on corrections so I'm good either way Smiley

I hope your decision will be right.
ranoby

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

So I conclude that Alex just found an excuse to leave the tokens to himself...
I don't want to get in the middle of your argument, but I want to say something in Alex's defend. When signature bounties were open, I applied but didn't make enough posts in one week so I didn't get bounty for that week. Then in the next week I did make enough posts, but still didn't get the bounty. Then I talked to Alex and Uni on the Telegram. After checking Alex admitted that it was his mistake that he didn't include my address and then he said HIS OWN tokens (not the tokens that were reserved for the bounties, but tokens from his own wallet) to me. So don't say that they just want to keep the tokens for themselves because that's just not true.
You just prove now my version. Alex did a mistake in my case also but it painfull to correct mistakes when it comes to your wallet, especialy when u did too much mistakes. But whats problem said me hey dude I f4*ked up sorry! And trying to find compromise? He just called me cheater...

So I conclude that Alex just found an excuse to leave the tokens to himself not send tokens from his own wallet...

Lonthe

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

BLUE is a very promising project, no ICO, everything is just airdrop but the market has reached over $ 3.3 million, I'm sure BLUE's future will be like NEO.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

On the way to the moon. This token is having great admins and developers that an alt needs to be successful. Job well done guys. KUDOS!
cryptovagas

Activity: 341

@cryptovagas

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

I see a new kid is coming to get few more BLUE now that its price is jumping fast

@ranoby, if you have problem with Alex, solve it with him, not to spam the ANN thread of a project Smiley

For Sale....
PM me!
esvictorgc

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

I can not understand how this project achieved more than 3millions in marketcap with such a poor development. The web, the whitepaper and everything remains the same after one month and a half. The web mentions that there are 5 people working on this project, but with the exception of Unibanker the rest of them remain in the shadow (even the community manager  Huh). I don´t know how they expect to provide security and convenience to the cryptoworld because after 1 month and a half of work there is no progress (even with 5 people). This project lacks of resources even to pay the fees of a exchange.

Additionally I have started to see weird transactions amongst top addresses. After following the project from the beginning I fear that very soon it will dump...
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

So team, what are you working on now? Should we except new exchanges soon?
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

I can not understand how this project achieved more than 3millions in marketcap with such a poor development. The web, the whitepaper and everything remains the same after one month and a half. The web mentions that there are 5 people working on this project, but with the exception of Unibanker the rest of them remain in the shadow (even the community manager  Huh). I don´t know how they expect to provide security and convenience to the cryptoworld because after 1 month and a half of work there is no progress (even with 5 people). This project lacks of resources even to pay the fees of a exchange.

Additionally I have started to see weird transactions amongst top addresses. After following the project from the beginning I fear that very soon it will dump...

Come ask these questions in the telegramgroup and I am sure the team will be happy to answer them.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
cryptomarvel

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

BLUE is a very promising project, no ICO, everything is just airdrop but the market has reached over $ 3.3 million, I'm sure BLUE's future will be like NEO.

how you compare this project with NEO, is there any similarities??

Was NEO an airdrop? it was ICO with price of 0.032 on 2015 and now it's 30$

so how they will be the same ?
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:29:08 PM

@esvictorgc, @Dinct

maybe you should start following social networks to see what is going on there
there was an announcement on twitter that may help you know more about this project

bitcointalk is a great place for announcements, but social networks will be best for making news and achievement posts Wink

actually i think for a project without ICO, BLUE is moving much more better than other same projects
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:29:47 PM

So team, what are you working on now? Should we except new exchanges soon?

I would also like to know this and before somebody says come on telegram I am going to say no to that because I don't use telegram. I think the devs could communicate in here but if they don't sure keep those telegram updates coming. I will say one thing though that looks fishy as all hell if you only say telegram telegram and nobody reports here on bitcointalk. It is the biggest forum for bitcoin after all there should be at the minimum some communication here. Thanks

ethblue (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:47:06 PM

You might want to take a look at the github, which was updated within the past 24 hours:
https://github.com/ethblue

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: