Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104311 times)
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

Total Supply
42,000,000 BLUE

I hope there's a surprise from Ethereum Blue (BLUE), it's time to add in another exchanger such as mercatox, livecoin or bitterx to increase trading volume.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

Ethereum Blue brings a unique concept, unnecessary ICO and all the prices look natural, I'm glad to get a bounty from BLUE and hope the Ethereum Blue concept will be easily accepted by cryptocurrency users.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

Price is pumping and dumping. Looks like every traders is getting into it.
This coin is so popular now and getting a lot of good comments. I am starting to wait also for a good price to buy then maybe sell it after the fork once the other traders go back to their respective altcoins.
Dantheman2

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

Just think about the fact it will integrate its security features on the Ethereum Blockchain?

Think about how many people or software developers and programmers will benefit from detecting malicious softwares or scam programs? Or their own bugs and errors in their own software.

Or any laymen can detect a suspicious developer or programmer.

Ethereum will never be the same after we got rid of all those scam-artists riddling their bad intentions on the Rep of Ethereum Network.

Ethereum will be clean and protected from ill-conceived charlatans and trickery.

Grande2018

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:20:48 PM

Just think about the fact it will integrate its security features on the Ethereum Blockchain?

Think about how many people or software developers and programmers will benefit from detecting malicious softwares or scam programs? Or their own bugs and errors in their own software.

Or any laymen can detect a suspicious developer or programmer.

Ethereum will never be the same after we got rid of all those scam-artists riddling their bad intentions on the Rep of Ethereum Network.

Ethereum will be clean and protected from ill-conceived charlatans and trickery.

Great story bro? Would be kool. Because lately all kinds of scam artists are stealing peoples money. Getting tired of it. Finally a solution.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:33:03 PM

Price is pumping and dumping. Looks like every traders is getting into it.
This coin is so popular now and getting a lot of good comments. I am starting to wait also for a good price to buy then maybe sell it after the fork once the other traders go back to their respective altcoins.

to raise the blue is still hard, I think not yet entered on the popular though already entered the list. . . it may take time to see the movement of the future project BLUE, So be patient or not waiting at all.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
seriously2

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:38:04 PM

Blockfolio icon was updated
mimo_424

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:29:02 PM

Indeed a very promising and wanted feature. Keep up the good work Devs and ignor all FUD
ozanec123

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

BEWARE, this is a teenager scam. Same bunch of motherfuckers that created Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Gold and Ethereum blue, and God knows what else.

All they do is promise a whitepaper, which usually never comes and create a website without any information and telegram groups full of idiots who are waiting these scams to rise to few dollars from 0.00something.

Its about time someone reports and catches this cockmunchers, otherwise the crypto world is in serious danger. They lost me 4 eth already.  Never believe a project without active reddit community, github activity and very professional team that can be easily reached.
Merptastic

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:10:34 PM

BEWARE, this is a teenager scam. Same bunch of motherfuckers that created Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Gold and Ethereum blue, and God knows what else.

Can you provide the evidence that these are linked? (Not trying to sound cynical but I genuinely would like to know, I too am getting somewhat tired of the same routine).
Taronet-division

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

All they do is promise a whitepaper, which usually never comes and create a website without any information and telegram groups full of idiots who are waiting these scams to rise to few dollars from 0.00something.

Its about time someone reports and catches this cockmunchers, otherwise the crypto world is in serious danger. They lost me 4 eth already.  Never believe a project without active reddit community, github activity and very professional team that can be easily reached.
they just want to take your ETH coins then leave this junk coin, without capital and just make tokens like this
be careful not to lose some of your etherum coins by buying coins like this
after ETHERUMBLUE maybe they will make some of its other tokens may be ETHERUMRED or green so there must be action from the forum moderator to discipline fraudsters like this

yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:06:29 PM

Yah I dont know why bitcointalk allows these threads to exist. Clearly they are nothing more than abusing ethereums name to get some cash of it. Only people it hurts are innocent people who may kind of deserve it due to

lack of research but at the same time paints cryptos in a baddddd light and I dislike it a lot.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
ozanec123

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:11:06 PM

Can you provide the evidence that these are linked? (Not trying to sound cynical but I genuinely would like to know, I too am getting somewhat tired of the same routine).

They are so lazy that even all 3 simbols are completely the same. Bunch of total amateurs fooled thousands of people including me.
Same logos,
No Whitepaper and always
No reddit
No Github
No contact information
Always small number of tokens ciculating and extremely attractive price to begin with.
Telegram groups full of thousands of people masturbating on the price.

Need more proof?
Grande2018

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:22:28 PM

k mr.fud.
nascasto

Activity: 504

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:24:24 PM

I think airdrop is making a token disgrace. So i dont like airdrops,i think a token has to be reputable. good luck for participant to airdrop

omitusaf

Activity: 280

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:29:12 PM

Yah I dont know why bitcointalk allows these threads to exist. Clearly they are nothing more than abusing ethereums name to get some cash of it. Only people it hurts are innocent people who may kind of deserve it due to

lack of research but at the same time paints cryptos in a baddddd light and I dislike it a lot.

Yeah I believe the moderators should put strict rules for these altcoins. Why on earth would they want us to part in their ico without having a whitepaper or a roadmap? And then they would keep the investors in suspense. This is a proof that they don't know what they're doing in the first place.
A couple of days ago, I saw a token whose purpose was to be among the top 20 erc20 tokens. Imagine! And people would rush to buy those shit coins

Grande2018

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Yeah I believe the moderators should put strict rules for these altcoins. Why on earth would they want us to part in their ico without having a whitepaper or a roadmap? And then they would keep the investors in suspense. This is a proof that they don't know what they're doing in the first place.
A couple of days ago, I saw a token whose purpose was to be among the top 20 erc20 tokens. Imagine! And people would rush to buy those shit coins

So now you can buy in cheap?
Grande2018

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:16:03 PM

Fact is most aren't teenagers they are more like in their mid 20's to 50's.

I am good at Freudo psychoanalysis and reading behavior patterns. Some of them just want to have a feedback loop from community and then start developing project instead of organizing an ICO.

So stop the fudding already.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:37:05 PM

I hope Ethereum Blue will continue to improve, now we can trade in Etherdelta, a good concept will make this project a success.
tarseb90

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:00:54 AM

i hope to join airdrop , i have to work very hard in bitcointalk to do that , but good luck anyway .I truly believe in this Coin ,Good Luck With Your Project
 Wink Wink Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: