Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold more Bitcoin or Buy Altcoin in the red zone  (Read 1974 times)
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:14:29 PM

For me I will hold bitcoin till I get a free bitcoin gold as we all know that bitcoin gold will be a free money for us. after the fork I suggest to make a shoppingspree on altcoins as money will flow to altcoins after the fork. Everything will rise because we all know that altcoin is at the bottom at this very moment.
Well, altcoins in the red zone is worth to buy but ofcourse choose that has the future. Plus hold more bitcoin because of this upcoming hard fork there is bitcoin gold. So I prefer buy altcoin and hold bitcoin to earn profit in the long run.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:46:39 PM

I think it's better to buy alts in the red, just because you will get more profit than buying btc for getting BTG after the fork.
I don't know why people are preferring altcoin over bitcoin due to bitcoin gold. Bitcoin gold is going to be like bitcoin cash, may be it will cross the price of BCC but holding on bitcoin will actually give more profits. It is juat a mattre of time and patience. I am not in the favor of leaving bitcoin for any other crypto currency. If someone is planning to sell it out before dip and buy it during that, it is a wise move.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:23:18 AM

Everyone has their own opinions, what they think will be profitable. I myself choose to buy red zone altcoins instead of buying bitcoins at a time when bitcoin prices are rising. this will gave profit with a short time.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:57:45 AM

Everyone has their own opinions, what they think will be profitable. I myself choose to buy red zone altcoins instead of buying bitcoins at a time when bitcoin prices are rising. this will gave profit with a short time.
Yeah, I don't really understand why people ride hypes. I guess they want to keep everything in crypto and don't want to diversify into stocks once they made a lot of profit. Very shortsighted.
extr

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

I think it is better to buy altcoins right now. Because after fork huge dump might be expected.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

After all I would still say hold more bitcoin. We can't really guess the bottom of altcoins right now. I try to look into all these so called strong altcoins. Nearly none of them has enough buy support. Altcoins are really returning back to spring.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:46 PM

After all I would still say hold more bitcoin. We can't really guess the bottom of altcoins right now. I try to look into all these so called strong altcoins. Nearly none of them has enough buy support. Altcoins are really returning back to spring.
Altcoins are strong long-term buys because they have no buy support. Crypto is full of greedy and impatient people who don't know what they are doing.

So patient investors who manage to identify the real gems before everybody else does will be the winners in the long run.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

I think it's better to buy alts in the red, just because you will get more profit than buying btc for getting BTG after the fork.
I don't know why people are preferring altcoin over bitcoin due to bitcoin gold. Bitcoin gold is going to be like bitcoin cash, may be it will cross the price of BCC but holding on bitcoin will actually give more profits. It is juat a mattre of time and patience. I am not in the favor of leaving bitcoin for any other crypto currency. If someone is planning to sell it out before dip and buy it during that, it is a wise move.

For a BTC,only Bitcoin will replace the place not a BCC or Bitcoin gold or anything else.I know bitcoin from the value of 500$.I think all of you know the bitcoin price now.It's just 6000$.Just imagine how much power and root bitcoin has to grow this value.Now the answer for your question,I will give you a two option .One is just hold your Bitcoin till the October end and sell that with the peak value and get good profit.Second is ,sell the holding bitcoin now and Brought the Altcoin like ETH,Waves and NEO.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

For a BTC,only Bitcoin will replace the place not a BCC or Bitcoin gold or anything else.I know bitcoin from the value of 500$.I think all of you know the bitcoin price now.It's just 6000$.Just imagine how much power and root bitcoin has to grow this value.Now the answer for your question,I will give you a two option .One is just hold your Bitcoin till the October end and sell that with the peak value and get good profit.Second is ,sell the holding bitcoin now and Brought the Altcoin like ETH,Waves and NEO.
Best course of action always depends on how much risk people want to take and how much money they have invested.

I wonder how many actually understand how to balance a portfolio though... Seems like most are buying and selling randomly on a whim..
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:13:31 PM

Half hold bitcoin and buy the solid altcoin project at red zone it will makes you rich in my opinion. The alt coin you bought must be solid altcoin with good developer. Dont buy alt coin which will going to die like doge. Vertcoin is good one in my opinion.
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

This is a great time for making investment.  As we see bitcoin rising in the value we see alt coins lose value.  Generally down trend of alt coins don't last long and they get back to up trend. So it could be a smart thing to do if you  cab buy some alt coins in the red zone.

Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

Everyone, should i buy more bitcoin to get BitcoinGold for free,, as Bitcoin hardfork
or Buy more altcoin in the red zone of Altcoin
Thank you
Do both things as long you do have the money to put on which this thing would really be a win-win situation for you or on us which both ways can potentially give us profits but yet at the same time it can lose up money if such coins would really go into opposite way on which we do anticipate.People now are accumulating bitcoin as much as they can since they do know they can able to get free coins which is bitcoin gold which would really give them free money for sure and later on they would put up those funds again on altcoin which we can presume price will surely recover on alts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Everyone, should i buy more bitcoin to get BitcoinGold for free,, as Bitcoin hardfork
Thank you
It is always good to do math calculations, example let's think about how much you will possiblly earn in altcoins than in bitcoin gold right? But if you have both it is much better so incase you wouldn't regret not having bitcoin gold.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:04:15 PM

I think you should choose both because I always hold 80% Bitcoin and spend 20% of my fortune to keep the altcoin really potential, this will ensure you have a safe and easy capital. It makes good profit and limits investment in a certain altcoin
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:25:03 PM

I suggest buy more bitcoin and also buy more altcoins. Because if you have more bitcoin you will get free bitcoingold and if that happen you will get some profit after the fork. And altcoins can help to you to grow your bitcoin thats gives you high profit in the future. We dont know what possible price of bitcoin gold after the fork but I hope the price is high so we can make more profit . And i hope also the price of altcoin will increase.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:15:07 PM

Thank you
I personally think that it is better to risk and buy more than risk and play with other forms of earnings. Regards.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:09 PM

I think you should choose both because I always hold 80% Bitcoin and spend 20% of my fortune to keep the altcoin really potential, this will ensure you have a safe and easy capital. It makes good profit and limits investment in a certain altcoin
I'm surprised at how much Bitcoin people are holding. I would only keep 80% in Bitcoin if I had millions in crypto..
JohnnyUranus

Activity: 130
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:59:14 PM

No more red zone  Grin

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

No more red zone  Grin

Was to be expected once people got their Bitcoin Gold. Now let's see how far altcoin markets will climb this time!
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Sell coins that are high and buy when they are cheap. BTC is at a high and alts are cheap so it's a good time to swap to alts.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: