Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year in Cryptocurrency still no luck earning bitcoin. Need some real advice.  (Read 9770 times)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Need some expert or real advice on how I can earn bitcoin. thanks

Your,statement is its true?that you have 1year in the world of cryptocurrency but you have not earned,will what kind of investment did you joined and why that in the past one year of cryptocurrency you did not still earn a profit,its impossible?maybe the investment you enter is gambling and all your capital will loss and turn into ashes,or maybe this is not your passion,you enter only this kind of business without proper knowledge on how to do your investment to growth simultaneously.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

There are so many ways to earn in bitcoin,you need more knowledge to study like gambling,,trading,mining and joining signature campaign which you can choose your best expertise on them.Me I am a member of bitcoin for 5 months I choose to apply bounty signatures,even though I have my stable job I choose it as part time job.And I do earned a lot of bitcoin transfer it into fiat and pay my bills and expenses.
Just one year and someone is already getting pissed off lol. It took me more than that, about 2 years and some months (almost 3 years) before I started making income from Bitcoin. Some people usually see Bitcoin as an easy job cause of what they have heard from friends and other investors, but it’s all lies. Earning Bitcoin is not an easy job, you’ve got to work hard for it, if you can’t, then you’ll have to invest your money.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

dude i dont know what kind of luck you want. but in 1 years it's impossible you not take a profit from bitcoin. Advice from me do not consider bitcoin as gambling but consider bitcoin as investment. or if you trade with bitcoin do not be greedy. little income but repeatedly.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

dude i dont know what kind of luck you want. but in 1 years it's impossible you not take a profit from bitcoin. Advice from me do not consider bitcoin as gambling but consider bitcoin as investment. or if you trade with bitcoin do not be greedy. little income but repeatedly.
I think the things which matters the most is not the time which you have spent in learning the things related to that of cryptocurrency, but it is your learning skills and interest towards learning new things which actually helps you in making more money. If you are into this business since last one year, then you definitely needs to reconsider all the things as you can make a very good amount of money by doing the right things.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:47:17 PM

Maybe you have not invested properly and you have not been lucky in the market. If you normally buy a bitcoin from the beginning of 2017 and then your current property number has increased dramatically. But I understand that if you have a look into the crypto market then surely everyone wants to join the trade BTC-Altcoin, I think this is the basic reason that you make a loss in the market. You should learn more about how to analyze the candlestick charts for a more effective way to trade.

@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:44:59 PM

Have you tried applying for any bounty campaigns? For me it is the best thing to earn bitcoin. But if you're note yet done with that, you must try it!

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Angelliddy

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:59:02 AM

This is Topic is really a good one, the suggestions and ideas contributes to knowledge, otherwise one will not get to know how to grow in the business.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4905709.msg44176665#msg44176665
Harturch

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

set a goal  how much you want to earn from bitcoin? also what is your skills and free time to earn that.
also why you want to earn all this help you to earn fast
oneofthecgh

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

From russia with love

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

Rank up your account and reach junior member. Next thing to do is apply for bounty campaign or look for an ico's that offering a service like translation.

Hollywoodcoin.us
✪ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887271.0 ✪
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:42 AM

I'm not an expert on bitcoin, I'm also new to bitcoin. I just started learning bitcoin with my friend. I think as long as we keep learning and working hard, it will have a good impact on us. I also hope to get bitcoin. Do not give up easily to achieve our goals.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

you've been in a year and still no earning from bitcoin? ridiculuos!!anyway,what are you doing why you didnt have earnings in bitcoin?do you try to do trading?airdropping?bounty and signature campaigns? from these three options,i earned a lot.,try it
I think you have wasted your time because one year is much time to make your position here in this signature campaign but making money in this forum is not easy because you will have to increase your rank and after that you will have find some projects and when you do this you will be able to make money from your work. Then you will earn as much as you have never think of. The income will be more than your expectations.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:47:44 AM

you've been in a year and still no earning from bitcoin? ridiculuos!!anyway,what are you doing why you didnt have earnings in bitcoin?do you try to do trading?airdropping?bounty and signature campaigns? from these three options,i earned a lot.,try it
Indeed, same as him I earning bitcoins through trading and signature campaign but I haven't still meet my goal, my goal this year is to have a 1 bitcoin. I nearly achieve that goal however, I tend to spend it to gave a laptop. So that I made up my mind that I will never spend a little in order to fulfill my goal.
Yeah this is the right thinking. If someone cannot make money in this campaign he should invest something in bitcoin or trade in bitcoin to make some money and continue your work in this campaign and one day you will be able to make money from this signature campaign but you will have to wait for some time. No one can earn money here from day first it is not so easy. Consistency and hard work is mandatory in this forum.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

What would happen if you invested $1000 in bitcoin on 01 January 2017 (exact 1 year ago)

$1000 = 1.1 BTC (today 1 year ago)

Total value of 1.1 BTC today on 01 January 2018 is $15000,15x  reward for simply holding Bitcoin worth $1000 for a year. just invest your $1000 to make it happen.

One thing you should know is that not everyone can afford the $1000 dollars you’re talking about. We all live in different countries, and there are people who $1000 dollars is worth millions in their country, and might even make them years to earn up to that amount. I suggest it will be much better to find a good job online, like freelancing.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

Rank up your account till it reach junior member, Make sure that you are creating a good quality post. Next thing to do is apply for bounty campaign or look for an ico's that offering a service like translation. They are paying well and i use it for living.
I cannot even believe how someone would say he is a year in cryptocurrency and have not earned anything. He apparently should know the fault is from him. Either he did not do anything at all and thought crypto will just come over to knock on his door, or he has just been doing the wrong things to earn the crypto.

If he has been consistent on the forum, then there is no way he would not have gotten a hint of what to do. The problem is that some people are always too lazy to do research and always want everything given to them on a platter of gold.
This forum is no doubt a very good place for having a better guideline for all those who actually want to invest in bitcoin. There are number of experts who keep on giving their opinion over here. As far as no luck in earning of bitcoin is concerned, then I must say that it is not an easy thing to earn a bitcoin. You actually need to increase the amount of knowledge which you have. Moreover, you need to put in more efforts.
Investment is not even only about putting your money for some things so that you can get some profit. As far as I am concerned, the best and easiest way to invest is to invest into one self. We have a brain that is capable of handling a lot and why not invest some skills into such brain so we can easily render services that is lacking or not really much in the industry. There is so much to do and only those who are smart enough can really make good use of the opportunities around them. It is not all about luck as everything balls down to how hard and smart each person is ready to work to earn something and I really do not know the advice the OP needs more than that.
One year is nothing I have spent almost 8 years in this forum. I started when the bitcoin price was just a few dollars and the management would give us a very small amount for every post. Now the price is too high and I am making good money.

You should work hard, upgrade your rank and wait for more time and then try to find some project and when you do it, your earning will start and then you can earn a lot.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

At first with a newbie account I think it's almost impossible to earn Bitcoin from here so you need to increase your account rank to at least Member or Full Member but you need to do this case with good quality posts. When you reach to higher rank and your post quality is good enough it's very easy to earn Bitcon in this forum, you just need to apply to a Signature campaign or Altcoin bounty campaign Smiley

Okay mem thats a big help for me. THanks

I agree with you mate,when you start joining crypto currency you need to research and educate your self so that can get idea about bitcoin because joining bitcoin is very hard and you need to spend time with it,since you start as a newbie you need to research and to familiarize the furom and to have a idea with it,and you need also to participate in the furom like posting a constructive post to increase our rank and aware of spamming post because that is not allowed,if our rank increase you can participate in a signature campaign and social campaign to earn money even it takes time you need to work hard to get benefits with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Emmetropia3

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:44:45 AM

Does it have to be Bitcoin? There are so many other cryptos out there, I know you are aware. Just try joining some ICOs.
Some would require a minimum investment of $50 or $100, but most ICOs don't.
Study and research each coin - their purpose, roadmap and team before investing.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

Have you tried applying for any bounty campaigns? For me it is the best thing to earn bitcoin. But if you're note yet done with that, you must try it!
Bounty will even give you more than you can imagine if you decide to hold the little you have than even buying back into bitcoin with it or possibly just sell some part of it, buy back when the value gets low and then watch out until you see the value increasing hugely in the long run. I have earned so much from bounties than even in signature campaigns and for someone to spend 1 year without anything, then they are just simply not serious.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Bounty will even give you more than you can imagine if you decide to hold the little you have than even buying back into bitcoin with it or possibly just sell some part of it, buy back when the value gets low and then watch out until you see the value increasing hugely in the long run. I have earned so much from bounties than even in signature campaigns and for someone to spend 1 year without anything, then they are just simply not serious.
I cant even believe regarding on this matter that on 1 year time you wont still able to make money here on cryptoworld. Even spending several months would really give you progress if you are really serious on earning bitcoins or altcoins here. Just as mentioned joining bounties are the most common step specially when we are just starting,you would learn ideas along the way while you are leveling and the same time you do earn tokens too. Not an assurance for you to make good money but much better than nothing at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:04:13 AM

Dont understand you.
Everyone is earning serious money with cryptos.

But as everywhere, those who beg earn almost nothing(Faucets...). Those who make their living with work, receive a very low income.
Those who trade earn more, those who open their own companies, earn most.

Those who believe in investment schemes loose all.

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

What have you done in a year? Should've at least read "Show unread post since last visit" or anything. Most members here in the forum are onto signature campaigns and are talking about investments opportunities. How come you don't know that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: