Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47644 times)
DigiMig

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:36:50 AM

I noted that you have issued over 16 million APPC tokens in the pre sale. But couldn't find the equivalent USD amount raised.
Were you able to pass the soft cap in the pre sale?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:37:09 AM

I've seen the past comments and I saw this question not being answered. As an interested user, and a user of the known GooglePlay and Apple Store, if ever we put our funds in our AppCoins account, what are your fixations or levels of security for our balances? And would we be able to connect our credit card with AppCoins? And if Yes, again, the security level.

AppCoins is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum. All the ERC20 compatible wallets can be used to store your funds securely. AppCoins would always be based on the security measures that already exist in the blockchain ecosystem (many of them as you know are already built into the ledger and smart contract systems themselves).
I'am just concerned about the token you said. Is that token is on exchanges right now? I saw it on etherdelta which is the ERC20, so I start to buy this token and lately it will raise its value  Smiley
estanislao1994

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:38:08 AM

Seeing all these people concerned about Appcoins is very interesting. Appcoins has a high chance of it turning to a huge success. Well, hopefully they would aim high.
mpet5000

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:42:27 AM

Okay, so since most of the questions I came through from the pages of this thread were very interesting, can I ask. What benefit do users/gamers get from this?

Users can gain an APPC token incentive to pay attention to new apps. They are rewarded for their attention with tokens that they can use to conduct in-app purchases. This allows for many users to experiment with certain premium features/items. It also allows for users from developing economies to participate in the app economy, since a lot of users in those countries are limited by banking restrictions, which will be minimized through the blockchain.

Wow! So does this mean that we get free tokens by participating? And when you say "pay attention to new apps" does that mean being a tester of some sort?
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

Its a competition of google play?  If its the purpose of this project well i guess it will have to be a long way, due to the popularity of google play.  Though if selling cards is one of your ways of earnings,  it should be inexpensive.

AppCoins is not actually competing with Google Play. As a protocol it can even potentially be adopted by them (in theory at least).

Aptoide, however, is in direct competition with Google Play, has has been since 2009, and have been quite a successful challenger.

So you mean in the future Appcoins would be under Google Play? as an application that serves cryptocurrencies
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:54 AM

I checked out your website and based on what I read, correct me I am wrong, we can invest in Appcoins like perse a bank; we just leave our credits there and it will gain interest per anum?

Yes, that's a possibility. Even though it's mainly a utility coin, given that its market value is expected to grow, you can look at it as an asset.

When you mean possibility, is it already applied or shall it be endorsed to the developers first?

As soon as AppCoins hits the exchanges it can be traded as any other cryptocurrency. It will appreciate in value over time, so you can see it as a financial investment of some sort. But keep in mind that AppCoins is mainly a utility token (which means a coin that will be used for a purpose).

So the way I understand it, AppCoins is an application that is affiliated with games etc and in order for us to purchase in-game items we could use AppCoins. Am I correct?

And as a plus, through time the value of the tokens we have would increase through time which is a benefit for us? Can I have a confirmation regarding this @tradeio
tinochan412

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:31:33 AM

appcoin will be succeeded project in 2017.

I do hope so. I have been in fond of games for a long time already and i hope that appcoins would be easily accessible and easy to fund. Hoping for the success of this application!
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:54:10 AM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

The appcoin pre-ICO sales was very successful. Over 16,254,258 appcoins were bought by 959 investors! That is the reason why people love this project! Question are been asked here so that people can take proper position in benefiting from the quality servce of appcoin and value appreciation of it's token
I also get information like you from the Appcoin group. Pre-ICO has succeeded, it will grow and prosper in the future. Congratulations on the project!

seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

I've seen the past comments and I saw this question not being answered. As an interested user, and a user of the known GooglePlay and Apple Store, if ever we put our funds in our AppCoins account, what are your fixations or levels of security for our balances? And would we be able to connect our credit card with AppCoins? And if Yes, again, the security level.

AppCoins is an ERC20 token based on Ethereum. All the ERC20 compatible wallets can be used to store your funds securely. AppCoins would always be based on the security measures that already exist in the blockchain ecosystem (many of them as you know are already built into the ledger and smart contract systems themselves).

In addition to my past question, ofcourse we fully have control on our wallets and if ever we do plan to withdraw our funds from the wallet connected to AppCoins, we can freely do so at anytime, at any amount? And AppCoins, do not have any permission or any control of our wallets?
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:33:45 AM

The pre-sale is already finish. And so glad that they gain a lot. Congrats for the success. Hope this December, your ICO sale will gain more and reach your hardcap.

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

I noted that you have issued over 16 million APPC tokens in the pre sale. But couldn't find the equivalent USD amount raised.
Were you able to pass the soft cap in the pre sale?

To get the USD equivalent amount, you will have to multiply by the current price of ether. Remeber the price flatuates, that could be the reason why they dont put the amount in USD yet the number of ether raised stays the same. I hope that makes sense.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

Appcoin new coin at this time.I hope it will be succeeded in short time.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:22:36 AM

Hello,
nice stats in Pre ICO. Lets go forward to new success.
Good job!
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:26:21 AM

Seeing all these people concerned about Appcoins is very interesting. Appcoins has a high chance of it turning to a huge success. Well, hopefully they would aim high.

Yes, I guess especially it is really accessible to everyone and uses via phone app, because as we can see people are really into fun, so its an earn and fun ecperience.
rroyk

Activity: 325

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:14 AM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.
AppCoins

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

In addition to my past question, ofcourse we fully have control on our wallets and if ever we do plan to withdraw our funds from the wallet connected to AppCoins, we can freely do so at anytime, at any amount? And AppCoins, do not have any permission or any control of our wallets?

Currently the tokens bought on the presale are still locked. They will be unlocked right after the ICO. Starting on January 2018 AppCoins will be listed in the main exchanges and you will be able to trade it freely.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .
Hmm, how could you find that App in aptoide instead in Google play? is their any app that is not available on Google store? Can you name the app that you are not able to download on Google play.

There are quite a few apps that are not available on Google Play. Just a few days ago UC Browser was removed from Google Play. Popular apps such as Snaptube have also been removed from Google Play. That's one of the reasons behind AppCoins. We believe that blockchain can bring transparency to these app removal/approval processes.

Do you mean the reasons behind the removal of these apps could be reverted with appcoins? I mean, the removed apps would be available on Appcoins?

Many of those removed apps are already available in several independent app stores such as Aptoide.

AppCoins ensures that a universal app approval system can be built based on the blockchain.

Don't you think there are reasons why those apps were removed? I've read in the article that google removed almost 200 apps from the playstore because those apps contains spyware, so can you assure your users that the apps that are available on your platform that have been removed in the playstore, are safe and can't harm the users device? Because if you ask me I find it pretty risky to add apps that have been removed by google in your platform because I think google is reputable enough to tell if an app should be or shouldn't be downloaded by its users.

No doubt. The issue is that some apps are removed for technical and sensible reasons (such as the one you mentioned). Others are removed arbitrarly or for not so transparent reasons. Anyway, with AppCoins any app that has been detected has having malware or spyware would immediately have that info on the blockchain, and all AppCoin compliant stores would know in advance how that developer's reputation stands, even without having encountered the app before.
AppCoins

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:48 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 11:39:05 AM by AppCoins

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

That's a good idea. We might incorporate such a system. Blockchain-based recommender systems have also been proposed in theoretical scientific papers: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Remo_Frey/publication/306119856_Collaborative_Filtering_on_the_Blockchain_A_Secure_Recommender_System_for_e-Commerce/links/57b2f08c08ae030fe246b851.pdf

However, for now, the protocol still doesn't include that feature. Something like that could be really useful to add in future protocol versions.
jituroych

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:22 PM

The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

That's a good idea. We might incorporate such a system. Blockchain-based recommendation systems have also been proposed in theoretical scientific papers: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Remo_Frey/publication/306119856_Collaborative_Filtering_on_the_Blockchain_A_Secure_Recommender_System_for_e-Commerce/links/57b2f08c08ae030fe246b851.pdf

However, for now, the protocol still doesn't include that feature. Something like that could be really useful to add in future protocol versions.

yes google let you promote what ever things you created and good apps always get behind the ones paying lots of money to them.
i would like to see apps on the basis of natural growth shown to the user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: