Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:40:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47648 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:48:51 PM

Appcoin has done wonderfully well with this successful pre-sale outcome.I predict the main sale will be explosive in terms of fund that will be raised! I eagerly await the main sale and goodspeed to Appcoin! Congratulations
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:32:08 PM

Congratz to app coin team and I believe you were working hard, however I want to achieve the goals in ICO too. I think people are moving a head into this project Google play strict rules and bad things.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Mandy7575

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:11 PM

how much of total supply will be distributed and available for ico ?
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.

The beta will be released in Jan for us users to test.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:46 PM

Congrat to the team on the success of the pre-sale, the number of whitelisted applicant is huge, this shows great interest in the project, looking forward to the main sale
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:16 PM

We would like to announce that the ICO presale that ended this Monday, surpassing our goals with💥 $1.8M USD💥 raised. Learn more about the main sale and next stages in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-raises-over-1-8-million-usd-surpasses-pre-sale-ico-goals-da2faf878d75

This is great news! Congrats to the team!! With the way you conducting the pre-ico I never thought you'll raised this much, this just proves how big this project is gonna be in the future. I feel so bad for those 8000 people who were not able to participate, if ever they were able to take part in the pre-ico then I'm sure you'll already reach the soft cap of $2.5 million USD but anyway this is such a huge step for this project, being able to reach that much means that there's nowhere to go but up. I'm looking forward to see what's coming next and to participate in the ico, I must have my own stake because I know this project will moon next year.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:54 PM

Congrats to the pre sale, Appcoin will going to be more successful $1.8M USD is not a joke .Cpngrats again
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

Congrats to the AppCoin Team! Your hardwork really deserves this success on the pre-sale. This is a really nice project and I hope that many more investors will attract to the AppCoin.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

We would like to announce that the ICO presale that ended this Monday, surpassing our goals with💥 $1.8M USD💥 raised. Learn more about the main sale and next stages in our latest blog post: https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-raises-over-1-8-million-usd-surpasses-pre-sale-ico-goals-da2faf878d75
Congratulations in the successfull presale of the ICO. That is a lot money you have been raised , and its only the beginning , more success to this project until the ICO ends .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:15:17 AM

Any prototype out for me to look at?

Would really love to be able to put my hands on something, anything really.

For now you can follow our GitHub where some working code is already available with the proof-of-concepts: https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-ethereumj

Very nice! So you guys plan on at least part of your code being open source?
AppCoins is a new cryptocurrency that all Aptoide users can earn and spend inside app stores. Once the protocol is implemented, AppCoins can be adopted by any app store, regardless of the operating system. The protocol creates a new shared ecosystem among all app stores, powered by the blockchain. It seems to be open source!

This would be helpful since trying to purchase in appstores is very difficult. I'm hoping AppCoins will not be the same and be more accessible to us
Appcoin is the right choice for you. Your purchase on the app stores will be much simpler and easier with Appcoin's blockchain technology.
adiksau0414

Activity: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:54:47 AM

If you miss the question and answer,  There's a video of the highlights of the interview. Check out their twitter for this video.  Any question regarding this project will be answer promptly.

migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:06:39 AM

I love the timeline of Appcoins, they have a very planned timeline to help out and update users. Congratulations AppCoins on the successful PRE-SALE!
mpet5000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:53 AM

I searched AppCoins on googleplay and it is an easy way to earn money and purchase items online! This is great, you can download it now on android. Hoping to have on Ios though.
jameyap32

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:35 AM

Hiw compactible will appcoin with seversl devices! Android is the largest market for user outside USA! Appcoin shoud be able to deploy with ease on Android and Iphone at the very least!

Yeah like do you guys plan to partner with these services? Do you guys have FAQ's so that I may browse it through as well

Yes, we're working in a number of such partnerships at a local level. In the meantime we do have a FAQ on our main page: https://appcoins.io/en/faq

Do you have a list of your current partnerships as of the moment? Or is that not allowed to disclose? It would actually increase the popularity and trust of your app Cheesy
arsenia

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

Do we deposit our funds to your "e-wallet" inside AppCoins? And will you guys have access to our funds?
I think that ofcourse only you have access to your personal funds. Maybe once it launches, you can try depositing and then withdrawing to make sure it's legit and safe.

This would be the first ever cryptocurrency based application and in reality, they would like to leave a good impression to customers or users. They would need to take note of the following:
1. Safety of customers
2. The "legit-ness" of they application

But then again, it won't hurt to try doing that deposit and withdraw method, though it will cost you.
Appcoin is not the first project, apart from another project. However, I think appcoin will succeed because very few projects are done in this field and Appcoin is interest project . "Safety" is sure!

I agree, this would be the very first mobile application that would accept cryptocurrency as payment for games and such. Congratulation AppCoins! Hoping that the proceedings after the pre-sale would be a success as well!
tinochan412

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:34 AM

This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.

The beta will be released in Jan for us users to test.
Is there an application form of how we will be able to be in the "beta" phase? Or is that for those who bought in the pre-sale?
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:06:44 AM

For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:00:23 AM

For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

I was reading the article and came across "Advertisers would even gain more revenue with AppCoins" Sir, @Appcoins, may I just get a clarification regarding this?

Regards,
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:28:49 AM

How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:07:55 AM

It looks good, but why does this bounty program had only 10 pages? Does no body is participating in Bounties? This project looks totally different and thought to join bounty program but seeing bounty thread I left it.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: