Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋  (Read 47664 times)
arsenia

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

Is the 30% discount still open? 30% discount is a lot I can not miss such an opportunity!
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:30:36 AM

Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks
aptoide store is just like google playstore also , all what you can download in google playstore , you can also download it in aptoide. The difference is you can download paid apps in aptoide without any payments.
how we/they can do that? Download paid apps without any payments? That's the time we can use the appcoin?
so Aptoide  App store is just like google playstore. Where can I find aptoide? And how is Appcoins connected to aptoide appstore? I just started to get confused about this one.

tinochan412

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:38:34 AM

Im impressed on how appcoins manage to answer all the queries . I know through your hardwork, this project will succeed! Another is that please provide some review regarding the app/games that we will purchase
samyang2x

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:40:12 AM

A nice one here.This would be a great rival also for Google Playstore.This is something like that but has more to offer.I will be looking forward for this campaign.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:24 AM

A nice one here.This would be a great rival also for Google Playstore.This is something like that but has more to offer.I will be looking forward for this campaign.

Indeed.
Having other app stores would also skyrocket the price of the token.
Advertising and in-app purchase would provide a great demand for the token.
creatine413

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:44:35 AM

Will you guys have an escrow for you and your customers? Since trust would always be an issue for start ups
seanpeabody

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:53:39 AM

Congratulations to the Appcoin Team for job well done! The uniqueness if this project will continue to attract investors all over the world to it! $1.8Million is ok but not really enough to carry out all that you set to do. I 'll be looking forward to main sale and I am sure good money will be raised
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:07:12 AM

Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!

Not yet but may be in future when the product launches
Yes. Currently Appcoin does not have this feature. However, with the success of the project,  this will soon be updated. This will make it the best.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:18:32 AM

Doing good job. Appcoin!  I think its great ICO in 2017.I also joined bounty campaign.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

Appcoin is already serving 200 Million user through it's ICO! Appcoin project is big and not to fail to mention that is a very strong competitor for the google playstore and the likes! We are talking of Billions in capitalization and revenue here issue of trust is not s problem at all!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:35:54 AM

Great to see that issue of barrier to entry for developers have been dealt with! Appcoin on Aptoide seem to be a collaboration made in heaven. It is so perfect tht appcoin is working with aptoide in seemless aggreement

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

Just want to share this great news about Aptoide. 
"With over 10K people whitelisted and 1000 backers able to purchase tokens, we here at AppCoins are excited to share that we’ve raised a total of 4663 Ethereum which at current exchange rate (Coinbase Ethereum price as of 10:00 AM UTC on 23.11.2017 is $384.41) is equivalent to $1.8M USD. This means that 19,791,636 APPC Tokens were distributed, providing AppCoins the launchpad required to revolutionize the App Store Economy."
Congrats for this achievement.  Hope in your there would be more investor to come.

What an outstanding achievement for Appcoin. Details coming out is nothing short of incredible success! Appcoin picked a niche that has been negleted by the mainstream app vendors and make it more accessible to the programmers and developers. Congrats Appcoin!
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:41:41 AM

Appcoin is already serving 200 Million user through it's ICO! Appcoin project is big and not to fail to mention that is a very strong competitor for the google playstore and the likes! We are talking of Billions in capitalization and revenue here issue of trust is not s problem at all!

They already gained a lot of trust and they also gaining more clients because of this. Users' point of view with Appcoin is the proof when someone doubt that Appcoin cannot be trusted.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:40 AM

Great project. How many tokens were sold at presale ?
Any idea on the timeframe for releasing the tokens?

zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:55:10 AM

Doing good job. Appcoin!  I think its great ICO in 2017.I also joined bounty campaign.
lucky for you  that you have join in the bounty campaign , just keep supporting appcoins , this project will be a huge success in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:15:30 AM

What about Appcoin Team? What are the platform benefits?
AppCoins

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

I think there's some confusion here about this:

One thing is Aptoide, which is an independent Android app store that has been around since 2009 and it's very successful. The Aptoide model is based on its social features. Any user can upload APKs to their own "profile" (their own store). And they can share those APKs with other users. This is similar to what Youtube does. Users can share videos. Of course, many videos are not made by the users themselves and may be copyrighted. That's why they have a DMCA compliant process where copyrighted content is removed on the request of the intellectual property owners. Aptoide follows the same process. Now you may ask, why would users want to upload and share APKs? The logic is somewhat similar to Spotify. You can make lists of apps by theme or your own selection. But also, it allows you to use Aptoide as a way to Backup the apps that you have in your phone, since as we all know, our phones have limited space, and Aptoide provides a kind of storage for that as well. This is why the model has been successful because it ensures that developers get recognized as the owners of the intellectual property, but also gives users the flexibility to help distribute and backup their apps. Additionally, as a quality assurance process, every app is filtered for malware, and fake apps are removed automatically. A seal of approval appears in the apps (Trusted badge) that signals to the community that the app can be downloaded. Parallel to this automated system, the community can also vote and mark content as malware, fake, etc...

So Aptoide ensures that a decentralized content distribution model works for everyone involved: user, developer and OEM (since they can currently make money off Aptoide based white-label app store solutions).

Now, what does this have to do with AppCoins?
Aptoide is supporting the development of AppCoins as an open protocol for all app stores. To be clear about this, the larger part of the team working on AppCoins is part of Aptoide, for now. In 2018 when the foundation is established, the management of the project will shift to this foundation, and Aptoide will no longer control it. Just think of Apache Software Foundation for instance. One of the reasons why Aptoide is involved with AppCoins is that decentralization, transparency, and openness are already part of Aptoide's DNA. Blockchain helps Aptoide (and in the future other app stores) to take a further step into decentralization and transparency, by decentralizing the advertising, in-app purchase, and app reputation processes and proposing a protocol that makes these processes universal.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:34:47 AM

Sounds good. I WILL FOLLOW THIS PROJECT. I think it will be sucessful at quickly. I heard that you already serving 200 million user its so fantastic. Just wow. Keep it up !
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 10:59:31 AM

I think there's some confusion here about this:

One thing is Aptoide, which is an independent Android app store that has been around since 2009 and it's very successful. The Aptoide model is based on its social features. Any user can upload APKs to their own "profile" (their own store). And they can share those APKs with other users. This is similar to what Youtube does. Users can share videos. Of course, many videos are not made by the users themselves and may be copyrighted. That's why they have a DMCA compliant process where copyrighted content is removed on the request of the intellectual property owners. Aptoide follows the same process. Now you may ask, why would users want to upload and share APKs? The logic is somewhat similar to Spotify. You can make lists of apps by theme or your own selection. But also, it allows you to use Aptoide as a way to Backup the apps that you have in your phone, since as we all know, our phones have limited space, and Aptoide provides a kind of storage for that as well. This is why the model has been successful because it ensures that developers get recognized as the owners of the intellectual property, but also gives users the flexibility to help distribute and backup their apps. Additionally, as a quality assurance process, every app is filtered for malware, and fake apps are removed automatically. A seal of approval appears in the apps (Trusted badge) that signals to the community that the app can be downloaded. Parallel to this automated system, the community can also vote and mark content as malware, fake, etc...

So Aptoide ensures that a decentralized content distribution model works for everyone involved: user, developer and OEM (since they can currently make money off Aptoide based white-label app store solutions).

Now, what does this have to do with AppCoins?
Aptoide is supporting the development of AppCoins as an open protocol for all app stores. To be clear about this, the larger part of the team working on AppCoins is part of Aptoide, for now. In 2018 when the foundation is established, the management of the project will shift to this foundation, and Aptoide will no longer control it. Just think of Apache Software Foundation for instance. One of the reasons why Aptoide is involved with AppCoins is that decentralization, transparency, and openness are already part of Aptoide's DNA. Blockchain helps Aptoide (and in the future other app stores) to take a further step into decentralization and transparency, by decentralizing the advertising, in-app purchase, and app reputation processes and proposing a protocol that makes these processes universal.

Thank you for posting this, i am sure it will benefit several people who have posted questions in the last few posts.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:58:53 PM

Apptoide is supporting Appcoins so what is the benifit of Apptoide here ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: