Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 15.000 Euros, what shoul I do ?  (Read 1925 times)
Emilstyl (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

Wow Guys. I have to say a MASSIVE thank you ! Many people here are trying to help me and i'm happy about it.

So, as you have been a great help and invested your time for me, I want to do the same, and explain you a bit more of what I've done.

Let's take a step back. I do currently have aroun 170k sitting between my bank account and paypal.

So from april I started to study investments and other possible way to use that money. I'm actually making around 15k a month with my job, so cashflow is ok.

I decided to invest around 90k for now, keeping 80k as cash. Cash is king, I learned this everywhere.

So I invested 45k in a diversified portfolio of ETF (some more risky, some less) between S&P 500, emerging markets, UK markets and some in Bonds as well.
I invested 5k in an ETF that replicates the gold trend.
Then I invested 10k in the forex with an automated software (which is performing shit btw as I expected... too nice make money sitting and doing nothing, but maybe possible).

So I had 20k left which, after long research, I decided to invest in cryptocurrency.

Yesterday I said 15k but I decided last night to rise up this to 20k.

I invested in a diversified risk portfolio:
Stable Currency
1 Bitcoin for 4.4k Euros
5.23 Ethereum for 1.3k Euros

Potential Good Return but still stable Currency:
2.5 Zcash: for 500 euros
40 Litecoin for around 600 euros
4 Dash for around 1k euros

High Good Return is the value goes up, unstable risky Currency
2230 Ripple
10.000 Lumen
1.000 Eos
This has a total of 1.5k Euros

ICO's
6 Ethereum (around 1.5k euros) invested in the Ico of Electroneum

Then Are left 7k, which I wait and I'll probably put in ALL or around 80% on Bitcoin but AFTER the Fork, so I'll buy them as a discounted price (maybe).
If i put 5k on bitcoin, the rest will go in other currency like monero and ICO's.

Hope this maybe help you guys and help me as well with some more advice from you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darmold

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

Well if you want to be careful you should buy Bitcoin and watch slowly the rise.
You can buy altcoins. Pick what you want, but first read and research and then buy.
I'm looking at Deeponion at this moment, looks good to me. Coin is on Novaexchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:15:37 AM

If youre interested in any ICO's, Id seriously consider Electroneum... even just 500 euro. Seen lots of good stuff about this.  It's going somewhere for sure. Please check it out and use my ref number if you decide to! CF9278 Smiley

Otherwise Bitcoin/Ethereum!
jules-jules

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:29 AM

All sorts of people recommending Bitcoin. While I think this is overall a safe approach, with your investment, I would do a weekly or monthly cost averaging approach, i.e. do weekly or monthly trades with maybe 10-15% of your overall investment to cost average out. We are entering, I think, one of the most volatile phases in the crypto world and I would hate to see anyone losing 50%+ of their investment becuase of overall market correction. Stay safe!
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:23:31 AM

if I were you, I'd be investing about 11-12k in ETH, and I'd be saving the rest just in case (you can invest more than 11-12k in ETH but i would be saving some money on the side just in case).

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:26:56 AM

Hi Guys.
I just loaded kraken with 15k which is some saving I do have to play with crypto.
How would you invest it ? Which % on which crypto and why ?
Thank you Smiley

Buy bitcoins with that amount of investment. Hodl until December or March next year. I can actually suggest to you some altcoins but it seems to me that bitcoin is not yet through with its bullish behavior in the market right now. I think much profit will be coming from such behavior of bitcoin right now. We will see more surges coming.
jules-jules

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

if I were you, I'd be investing about 11-12k in ETH, and I'd be saving the rest just in case (you can invest more than 11-12k in ETH but i would be saving some money on the side just in case).

Why would the price of ETH increase? It's a utility token and with all the ERC20 ICOs happening I can't see how there won't be substantial downward pressure until things cool down a bit.

Maybe once POS is up and running...
Undermood
Legendary

Activity: 950
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:37:00 AM

invest 10.000 Euros in bitcoin and spend remaining with girls and drugs lol.
Don't try to spent all of them in one night take your time life is short.

╓▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖,
         ,▄██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄,
        ▄████▀▀░░        ░╙▀▓███▓,
      ,███╣▒▒▒░░╓╖╖╖╖╖╖,░░░▒▒╢▓▓▓[
     ╓▓██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓╢▓▓▓▓
    ╖▒▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▓▓▓▓▒░,
   ╫▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒               "▓▓▓▓▓▓  ╟
  ▐▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓╖              ▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ]
 ,▓▓░░░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▄           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓`░░ ▐▓▌
 ╟▓▓▌░░░ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓         ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░╓▓▓▓
 ╟▓▓▓▓   ░`▓▓▓▓▓▓,      ╟▓▓▓▓▓╜░░░░╓▓▓▓▓
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓,░ ░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░╟▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓╖░   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌ ╓██████▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓`
   ╙▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░░╙▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓╢╣╢╢▓███▓█▀
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓@░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄░▒▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀▀
            ╙▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀`
InfinitusToken.io
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███

███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
██ ███
   ███
⚑⚑ Read our Whitepaper
⚑⚑ Medium ⚑⚑ Telegram
[/ta
olio666

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:37:18 AM

I would hold with that amount.

Maybe even hold NEO. With steady GAS income.
rogoziol

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:43 AM

Hi Guys.
I just loaded kraken with 15k which is some saving I do have to play with crypto.
How would you invest it ? Which % on which crypto and why ?
Thank you Smiley
60% btc
15% eth
15% ltc
10% pick several promising altcoins
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:00 AM

If you are banking on people's advise to know the coin you will invest in or trade in, then that is a very wrong move. Everyone will tell you the coin they feel right, but it is best you do your own research to know which coin is worth going into, which is really making some great moves and when to get in and sort.

15k is a pretty big money to just invest anywhere, without doing some research on your own, other wise I will advise you put most % in bitcoin, being the legacy coin, and even get some free airdrops in upcoming weeks,  and spread some other percentage in the few altcoins that can give you a quick boost after you have studied the charts to make your own decision or read through the thread to see  coins people are talking about mostly, so as to limit your research (now that most have dropped value is the best time to make a move).
jojouk

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Waves, ethereum, bitcoin!
Those 3 I think!
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:10:50 AM

invest 10.000 Euros in bitcoin and spend remaining with girls and drugs lol.
Don't try to spent all of them in one night take your time life is short.

Cheesy i love you

Hahaha +1 to what Undermood said Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:25:51 AM

First of all, don't ask people you don't know what to do with your own money. This the biggest mistake you will ever make. I am hoping you won't take anything anyone says here seriously. Whatever is being said, take it with a pitch of salt. This is a diverse community from people around the world. You don't know how much experience we have in this space,don't know why we are in this space and you don't know what our values are. I can bet my legs, all the suggestions you get will just be mentions of what each person is investing in. You don't know if they are long term or short term hodlers.. This is very important when picking a coin to put your money in. I always say you need to know this before you put your money in because once your money is in you judgement can easily be clouded. I will share the coins I'm looking at right now and I suggest you do a lot of research on each coin you plan to invest in. My longterm coins(IOTA, Stratis,Ark EOS,0X)... Short-term-Bitcore - they are currently running an airdrop. You need a minimum of 10 coins on your wallet and you will qualify for 25% more.. The last airdrop is later this month
IAmLucas

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

Says this....

First of all, don't ask people you don't know what to do with your own money. This the biggest mistake you will ever make. I am hoping you won't take anything anyone says here seriously.

Then goes on to talk about his coins....

My longterm coins(IOTA, Stratis,Ark EOS,0X)... Short-term-Bitcore - they are currently running an airdrop.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:02:16 PM

The best thing for me is to divide your deposit and make an investments at young and promising projects (at ICO or post ICO stages).

Cicada1033

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:06:36 PM

Don't trust anyone promoting their coins.

Be smart invest at least 70% in BTC an the rest in some very well picked Altcoins which have future potential. The most importend thing is that you do the research for yourselve because on every Bitcoin Forum 90% of the people are promotion their coin.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

Invest it for good. 15,000 Euro is a big money and think wisely before you invest it. There are a lot of coin that and ICO's offering there services to invest but make it sure the security of your money and it have a return of investment once you invest it.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

No one can give you the correct strategy which cryptocurrency and how much you need to invest. This is very subjective. Today the coin can show a stable growth zenya tomorrow it may disappear and you will remain without money. To earn by trade you need to have certain skills and to constantly monitor the price trends. Beginner can not do it.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██