Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8438 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

Bitcoin is responsible for the wave that has shaken the financial world. He was a pioneer in the field of digital currency and introduced a new payment method. The Bitcoin Applications extends from e-commerce, commerce, and e-Sports. It is currently one of the most flexible payment methods, and at the same time has advantages in which there is no other currency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

the main use of bitcoin in my opinion is, in addition as a means of payment bitcoin of course we can make a profitable investment tool
and it does not need to be doubted anymore, because we know, currently the bitcoin enthusiasts are increasing rapidly, and of course their goal is to benefit from it.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:29 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

In our country that  who belong in the third world country in the world mostly people, local market,company,would not so much familiarize  the bitcoin only a few people will know about this kind digital currency business,thats why establishment,local market would not accepting bitcoins  as a payment of buying clothes,gadgets etc.or payments in billing of internet or electricity.that why for me the  most common used of bitcoin in our community is only an asset to your wallet that you can used it everytime you change it to fiat for buying your daily needs,but i hope  soon someday that bitcoin will recognize as main currency to the whole world and to eliminate the fiat as the main source of transaction exchange.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

I think the most common use of bitcoin today is in trading.  Bitcoin is being bought and converted every day  in different coins and tokens. that is why bitcoin price is so high many people invested in it. Bitcoin is now also being used yo purchase. goods or even as payment to services.

youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 11:09:00 PM

I think the most common use of bitcoin today is in trading.  Bitcoin is being bought and converted every day  in different coins and tokens. that is why bitcoin price is so high many people invested in it. Bitcoin is now also being used yo purchase. goods or even as payment to services.

the largest volume is also owned by gambling and ICO payments, or even investments included in HYIP, all bound and united to enlarge the use of bitcoin transactions. The payment of goods and services is still dominated by developed countries and also has no significant effect, but I am sure next year the usefulness of bitcoin will be more varied as more and more fintech services will use blockchain.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:11:32 PM

These days considering the growth it attains in short term it had been given importance as an investment that gives a bigger and better profiting which cannot be got through any of the other investment schemes that are available with the real world.
uzumaki

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:45 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Does think is right many people commonly use for that also many people use it for trading in exchangesite with a purpose to get more bitcoin. it's can save for fund retairment .
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

Bitcoins is a digital currency and there are so many advantage in bitcoins, The value is keep on increasing periodically and since it is a digital currency then you can use it to buy products only which has less price value.

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:29:05 PM

for me the common uses of bitcoin is Gambling This particular use for bitcoin is facilitated by the fact that cryptocurrency is a decentralized form of payment, meaning that it doesn’t belong to any government and is not subject to any government’s regulations. this allows users from all over the world to gamble online using bitcoin, regardless of what the laws regarding gambling may be in their particular location.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

You can by anything only if you have a good amount of bitcoins, The value is also keep on increasing that's why it is better to hold bitcoins rather than placing your money in the bank and setting it to time deposit.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

You can use it to buy an altcoins and also use this in online transactions.
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:29:50 AM

For me the biggest use of bitcoin is buying online stuffs fast and easy way without the hassle. Some use bitcoin in trading and investing.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

In our country that  who belong in the third world country in the world mostly people, local market,company,would not so much familiarize  the bitcoin only a few people will know about this kind digital currency business,thats why establishment,local market would not accepting bitcoins  as a payment of buying clothes,gadgets etc.or payments in billing of internet or electricity.that why for me the  most common used of bitcoin in our community is only an asset to your wallet that you can used it everytime you change it to fiat for buying your daily needs,but i hope  soon someday that bitcoin will recognize as main currency to the whole world and to eliminate the fiat as the main source of transaction exchange.
your wish will come true mate that day will come when it will be acceptable as currency in whole world and for now the best use of bitcoin is to make millions of profit in smaller time and all this is possible here in bitcoin and all the investor who are investing in bitcoin at this time are mostly in hunt of big profit and bitcoin will continue its convention and will give them their desirable amount of profit soon so its use now is to make money,
matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:01:31 PM

All of the things that are listed are true. But the major uses or functions of Bitcoin is as a currency and as an investment. Bitcoin at the first place is a digital currency wherein it can be used on countries where it is legal to be used on transactions. On the other hand, it is also a good investment because its market value  is continuously growing ,making it a profitable investment.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:14 PM

I prefer the fourth option, I was planning to buy a car with the result of bitcoinku, I'm sure it will soon be realized.
ronypro

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:23 PM

There are so many, use of bitcoins.
But as per now, people are more interested in buying this and hold as a long-term investment.
Though I personally receive all my payments in bitcoins from my clients.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

I guess what you say is very rare. for some developed countries that have legalized bitcoin it is not impossible. but almost totally still very rarely
I think maybe in the future will happen.

nkayceni

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:54:50 AM

Internet services like web hosting, advertising and other online related stuff. There are e-shops to buy technology products that accept bitcoin. In other economical sectors bitcoin is not so adopted. So, the most common uses of bitcoin are: Online and technology related goods and services.
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency. It can be used for any transnational purpose depending upon the seller accepts BTC or not.
One can use Bitcoin as a currency to purchase goods, transact with anyone, investment vehicle. For everything you use money for you can use Bitcoin , at least in a general sense. There are, of course, places that won't accept Bitcoin.

Many speculators believe bitcoin will continue to grow in value thus making it a good investment.
Bring

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:39:34 AM

Bitcoin users can have multiple addresses, and the fact can generate new addresses without any restrictions, because creating a new address is immediate, comparable to making a public / private one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: