Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:44:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8438 times)
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

Bitcoin is well known for having the faster transaction and the good thing is no fees every time we made. You can also earn in bitcoin by investing and get a high profit.
Small businesses are inclined to pay higher credit card fees from larger companies as they do not have the scale to negotiate for lower prices. That's why Bitcoin is often an easier and cheaper alternative.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

I think the most common uses of bitcoin is payments, because we can use bitcoin for paying bills and to pay on online transactions. The another is for investment, this is the most common uses, because most of people use bitcoin for investment, because it gives good profit. That's why almost people interested in bitcoin. We can use bitcoin also for our savings in the future, because its very safe and most secure.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 05:13:01 PM by RavenHood

There are many uses of the bitcoin nowadays. Everyone can do the trading which is for me the best way to earn the bitcoin you just Sell it if the price on top and buy on the dip price. Gambling also but I don’t like gambling it faster way but too risky than trading. If you have the bitcoin or altcoin, you can buy a product on online, or you can pay bitcoin is some store that accepts the bitcoin.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:56:39 PM

I do not use bitcoin to trade goods. cost too expensive. I only use bitcoin to invest in other potential coins. You can not bring them to buy pizaa or buy a house. You need to change them to usd
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 04:16:13 PM

bitcoin very  remarkable.
can open employment for people who have not got a  job like this diforum btc .even  around the world with the bitcoin.   as a very big asset for the community. so with this forum  in our country with the bitcoin is very helpful even more helpful than ever. a lot is gained from the hard work of their bitcoin obtained  the car and home, the company even more I'm very surprised by my changes with bitcoin it does not take a long time to succeed
The main purpose of bitcoin in a daily basis is to serve as an investment for most of people who want to earn with used of their money and time. But bitcoin is much more than that. Bitcoin could also serve as an asset for most of people who want to try dealing with transaction through trading and analyze the flow of the changes of bitcoin price in the market.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:22:16 PM

the most common uses of bitcoin is through trading and making a passive income out of holding bitcoin and then cashing it out and making new investments.
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

I think the most common use of bitcoin today is in trading. Also altcoin's trading to btc. This is an opportunity to develop and invest in different projects.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:58:49 PM

You have mentioned it all, if I personally use bitcoin as an investment, because in my country forbid! transaction using bitcoin
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:04:27 PM

Trading is the most common use of bitcoin as of today we may find some stores though that accepts bitcoin but its so limited and others prefer holding their bitcoin so no one really wants to use their bitcoin in purchasing something. A lot of gambling sites that uses bitcoin instead of dollars too but its better to stay away from it and just save your bitcoin and wait for it to grow.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

BTC has a considerable measure of common uses. I know a couple of you can buy and sell online innovation related items and administrations for BTC. You can utilize ALTs to buy can gain cash. You can keep some BTC for what's to come. However there are numerous utilizations in BTC that are viable in numerous nations and numerous nations are prohibited.
oppochain

Activity: 101
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:53:30 AM

You summed up great, I think the most commonly used is as an investment tool, because in many countries it prohibits bitcoin transactions, so Bitcoin is not much use in reality.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

There are so many thing that bitcoin can do if you spread it like that.
The really most common use is as currency and investment tool. Recently i only see bitcoin is used as investment and not currency.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Bitcoin is design to be flexible to all and it uses is based on the users choice but to that extent since bitcoin is still at the stage of acceptability it uses are limited for now, but in at that you can use bitcoin to pay for goods online and also use bitcoin to pay for school fees in some online master programs now. Bitcoin can be use to send money across borders with easy and also bitcoin when change to paper money can also be use to pay for our goods and services in our local market, bitcoin is use as a store of value and as an assets with long term potential.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:26:28 AM

You already know most of the uses...You can also use it to buy different coins like altcoins,litecoins and the most common one is trading with bitcoins.

mochisamichi

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:22:30 AM

bitcoin is still a more efficient and cheaper way to transfer money across borders, and several remittance startups make use of this feature. Bitcoin’s cost and speed advantages, though, are being eroded as traditional channels improve (and the network’s fees continue to increase), and liquidity remains a problem in many countries.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

You can make better profits with bitcoin crypto currency comparing to investments with the FIAT currency also we can understand the economy, finance, markets, trade etc.
Angela567

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

You summed up great, I think the most commonly used is as an investment tool, because in many countries it prohibits bitcoin transactions, so Bitcoin is not much use in reality.
Yes, just as in my country, it is forbidden, and I can only really translate it into the currency of my own country.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

LBitcoin can buy goods at online shop and many of the companies that they accept bitcoin ar most bitcoin users are doing the investment because they know bitcoin is increasing yet but bitcoin has dropped so they are losing.

I don't think its time yet that bitcoin is seen as transactional payment method like you've mentioned. It's more about being a good investment and a chance to make good money in the long run. So many things have gone against btc becoming a good form of transactional currency with issues about fees, payments and bans from different countries. Those are probably reasons why btc is down most of this month as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bad_apple

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:47:20 PM

The most common uses of Bitcoin as of today is by trading goods thru online, having jobs online and Bitcoin as payment salary, others make it as investment, most of the business people do ICOs such as offering services and opportunities for the people and also for the greater good of the future of cryptocurrency, and many more. Some people take advantage of such great innovation so there are times that investors doubt crypto and decide not to pursue investing on it therefore it results into a downtrend of bitcoin. Thus, on what I've said there are a lot of things / uses of bitcoin itself and these will be discovered on the latter future.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

If you find the person, who is interested in getting Bitcoins, you can buy anything from him. For instance, houses are sold by BTC now and recently the guy bought a luxurious car for BTC. Here is the video about the man that became an owner of Lamborghini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY86vH7z9qA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: