Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the most common uses of Bitcoin?  (Read 8438 times)
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

I think most common are: trading and buying altcoins Smiley
That is what i am doing with my bitcoins because i can easily do trading and buy some altcoins to be in position of a trade and i don't have any regrets in using bitcoin as a tool for trading because it is really good and it is giving me a lot of profits everyday and i already left from my job because i am so amazed with my profits in trading with cryptocurrencies.

Yes, most people use bitcoin as a tool to earn more profits. As an investment. Its system really helped many of us as it helps us to do transactions in a convenient way. I think bitcoin is still at a young stage and there are still many things that its system can be adopted to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meshow1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
1.You can buy a flight ticket.
2.You can rent a hotel room.
3.you can buy pizza and other food related goods.
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

I want to know other important uses of it.

For me the most common uses of bitcoin is you can pay all your bills like water bills and electricity bills , you can renovate your house , you can buy foods and drinks , you can buy anything but in good way you just have to be wise at your money.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

I think most common are: trading and buying altcoins Smiley
That is what i am doing with my bitcoins because i can easily do trading and buy some altcoins to be in position of a trade and i don't have any regrets in using bitcoin as a tool for trading because it is really good and it is giving me a lot of profits everyday and i already left from my job because i am so amazed with my profits in trading with cryptocurrencies.
Yes, most people use bitcoin as a tool to earn more profits. As an investment. Its system really helped many of us as it helps us to do transactions in a convenient way. I think bitcoin is still at a young stage and there are still many things that its system can be adopted to.
That's what is good about bitcoin it offers different opportunity to people it only depends upon the people how they're going to use bitcoin. Well for most of us we use it as a tool for earning and it is really great because you can earn a lot if you're knowledgeable about what you're doing. It has made a lot of users financially stable and it is a good feeling that is why people continue to use bitcoin.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

I am a newbie in Bitcoin Forum.I know some of the most important uses of Bitcoin.They are:
4.You can use it as a investment vehicle because bitcoin will continue to grow in value.

Aside from the things that you mentioned you can use bitcoin in doing trades. You can purchase as well alt coins using bitcoins. You can always use bitcoin in purchasing online stuffs as long as the seller accepts bitcoin as payment.

Bitcoin as an investment vehicle is not really an assurance that you will have or you will get profit for its value is very volatile and there are lots of FUD goind on right now about bitcoin that is why its value went down. But if you believe in its technology just hodl and wait for the value to skyrocket. Always remember that invest only an amount that you can afford to lose! happy hodling and have a great day everyone!! Smiley
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:36 AM

Transferring Money
Trading
Investment
Paying Bills
As money (if a store accepts btc)
E-Wallet

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which means it is a money in other form, mostly can do what a simple money does, but more convenient.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

Basically we use bitcoin for online transactions like trading and investment and we can sell it depends on us. also means of savings for the near future because you can make money by holding it if the price have a high value. In addition we can use it for our financial needed,expenses and fees.

Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

You can earn money by speculations)

Thats kinda true. Well uses of Bitcoin may vary on how long have been involve to this platform cause experiences teach a lot, well for me the basic use of Bitcoin is profit, and the Bitcoin forum itself will provide you the job that you have to dofor you to have profit you were expecting, and I think aside from that is knowledge reagarding to our technology today.

Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:12:20 PM

right. but the most appropriate use of bitcoin in general is the point that we can use or we buy with anything in accordance with what we want right .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:24:58 PM

For me the common uses of bitcoin is for the financial of your family. We can buy anything by the use of bitcoin in changing it to real money, you can supply your own needs by using this. You can use it for transaction or if you buy things because there are so many people that are interested in bitcoin because it is so popular now.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:46 AM

The most common use of bitcoin would be saving, and in turn the return on investment is very high; Also, it is quite useful when you travel to another country, since you can pay with this in hotels, airline tickets and others; without having to buy the currency of that country.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:16:16 AM

Many people using bitcoin as their invesment portfolio. Beside that bitcoin can hide your wealth and to avoid your tax. Its very interesting gain when we see history chart on bitcoin because can gain you hundreds percents from your invesment
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:31:05 AM

It is natural and basically on online payment  that you can sell and buy because  of bitcoin
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

The most common use of BTC is investment!

Many people with BTC don't understand the real meaning of bitcoin, they only invest in making profits!

CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:32:27 AM

You already know the key points, but you can use Bitcoin for trading, buying other altcoins or investing into an ICO and even keep it as an investment. Once you gain profit you can transfer it into fiat and live happily.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:39:52 AM

I think people common to use bitcoin as a trading investment and also payment. The use of bitcoin is now rarely used by bitcoin users probably because of its legality. But I'm sure in the future there will be many uses.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Common is that you can use it mostly anywhere like flat money which doesny require that you need to be there but you can use that anywhere you are, anytime you want.
prabhu

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:24:01 AM

One of the biggest pros of bitcoin is that, compared to other electronic payment systems, it has a very low transaction cost. Bitcoin’s transaction fee is not nearly as costly as the fees on money transfers brokered by banks, credit cards, and commercial software like PayPal.
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:56:04 AM

Beside of that list came from your, bitcoin as virtual cryptocurrency using hash and internet connection the most important thing for Bitcoin easy to use and easy to understand of the people.

joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

As a medium of trade, however in actuality few individuals really aside from bitcoin for merchandise and ventures because of its instability. However the Silk Road which lives on the Tor organize only uses bitcoins for trade. This is on the grounds that it bargains in illicit products, and makes utilization of bitcoins secrecy.
xieqieshangu9

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

There are two main USES for bitcoin. One is to use it as a currency for transfer payments, and one is to use it as the subject of speculation.

Bitcoin is mostly used as a subject for speculation, and people speculate on bitcoin, just like speculating in a stock market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: