Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN][SUB1X| 🚀The Lowest Supply Ever🚀 | Masternodes| NO ICO | Airdrop closed★  (Read 18346 times)
dionebtc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:27:22 PM

Just to confirm...0.001 SUB1X equals to 1MN?

Thanks Smiley
willdono

Activity: 260
Merit: 217

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Just to confirm...0.001 SUB1X equals to 1MN?

Thanks Smiley

Yes, that is correct.
CallMeBaiter

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:12 PM

SUB1X UPDATE:

We are very excited to announce that the development of the Masternodes is now underway!

In order to maximise profits for early investors, we have decided to limit the supply of Masternodes, to just 100. These 100 masternodes can be purchased at a price of 0.001 SUB1X.

We are on schedule for our end of November target for Masternodes releasal. This will give the community a reasonable time to gather some more SUB1X, should they wish to own one of the available Masternodes.

We have listened to the community pleas, and fully understand that EtherDelta is not the most functional exchange. It is because of this, that we have decided to offer the masternodes in a P2P manner until full public release at the end of November, at which point we will also release the forked coin onto a new exchange.

If you are interested in purchasing one of the available Masternodes before the public release on November 31st, please contact myself or Willdono on this forum, or on one of our other social media sites, and we will arrange the sale and wallet distribution.

Thank you to those members of the community that have been helpful so far. We will achieve our goal of being the most expensive crypto-currency to date!

SUB1X Team

How do we know who is a legit team of sub1x?
ContractIt

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:24:30 AM

Question about the Masternodes, what will rewards look like and how will they be distributed? Currently hodl'ing .0025 SUB1X so I have enough for 2 Masternodes, just curious about how they work because I've never participated in something like this before. Are we able to sell/transfer the Masternodes? If transaction volume is low, do we get rewarded with more? Also are you going to AirDrop the remaining SUB1X left over from the AirDrop to current holders of SUB1X?
greensandwich

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:52 AM

Dev Willdono selling sub1x MN in the XBY Slack for btc . . . not sub1x.  How is this possible?  btc for a sub1x node?  This is not good behavior.  why wouldnt they just create a chain the ole fashioned way and get it mined pow before going pos? why an erc20? money grab. now selling nodes for btc at discount in another slack. if there is no fund, how is team able to sell sux1x nodes for btc and not the erc20 sub1x for the new coin? will the numbers come out correct?   draw your own conclusions.

' ' [2:25 PM]
It will have zerocoin protocol

[2:25]
only 100 masternodes

make sure you reserve it

how many MN do you wish to reserve?

eggsandspamm [2:25 PM]
Will I have to manually swap somehow?

Maybe done automatically on yo.shit

or you send to our address

eggsandspamm
[2:25 PM]
How much are they?

[2:26]
you should have 7

[2:26]
from what i remember

eggsandspamm
[2:26 PM]
Something like that, can they be broken whenever

' ' [2:37 PM]
SUB1X is the next Phore

eggsandspamm [2:37 PM]
It’ll get it’s pump in

' ' [2:37 PM]
Yes

[2:38]
no one wants to buy on EtherDelta

-..- -... -.-- .. ... -.. . -..
[2:38 PM]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

venkay [2:39 PM]
Will add it to https://stocks.exchange. It costs just $100 for listing

[2:39]
you can pay it btc

frenchy [2:39 PM]
How much is it for a sub1x mn in btc? @' '

' ' [2:40 PM]
@frenchy 0.15BTC

frenchy
[2:40 PM]
Can I buy p2p instead of using etherdelta?

' ' [2:41 PM]
Yes

pokerman69
[2:41 PM]
I looked at Etherdelta but it's so shit that it makes no sense at all. I can't buy on there it's UX is unusable

frenchy [2:42 PM]
Can I buy from you directly @' '?

' ' [2:42 PM]
Yes @frenchy

' ' [2:47 PM]
@pokerman69 Buying p2p is best

[2:47]
i am giving MN discounts to all on xtratrading

eggsandspamm
[2:47 PM]
^ do this

' ' [2:47 PM]
instead of 0.15btc i am offering 0.1btc
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:44:47 AM

Question about the Masternodes, what will rewards look like and how will they be distributed? Currently hodl'ing .0025 SUB1X so I have enough for 2 Masternodes, just curious about how they work because I've never participated in something like this before. Are we able to sell/transfer the Masternodes? If transaction volume is low, do we get rewarded with more? Also are you going to AirDrop the remaining SUB1X left over from the AirDrop to current holders of SUB1X?
I'm also wondering about this. The choice between holding your 0.0025 tokens vs masternoding 0.002 of them isn't really clear. Does benefiting from a masternode require decent trading volume or how does one make a calculation of potential masternode benefits?
ContractIt

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:26:59 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 05:14:32 AM by ContractIt

WillDono is actually doing the right thing in my opinion. He's pushing the price of our coins up. Don't get mad at him for that. Think about it. I got .0025 for roughly .579 Ether which is 150$US, and people are willing to pay 600$US (.1BTC) for a MN. That's a huge price increase. Smiley I'm going to pick up enough for another MN today if I can still get it cheap on Ether/Delta.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:48:50 PM

Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
willdono

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:16:09 PM

Is there any forcoming sight on what a masternode will require... being as the total coin supply is only .5? I couldnt imagine it being TOO much, ive invested a bit into Sub1x just trying to get an idea of what one would need Smiley

**edit** reread... do have .001 but we have to PAY to become a masternode?  .1btc? thats what im getting?

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.
ContractIt

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:51:46 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 06:32:47 AM by ContractIt

This is seriously the most exciting project ever. I am so addicted. I want like 10 MasterNodes but there's no way I'll be able to afford it by the time the Reservation list fills up. I believe this will be the first 1M$ Coin and then will go to the moon. I'm trying to pick up my last few remnants of SUB1X to fill out my .003. My close friend Angie is right behind me. She got .002 tonight and she's super addicted too. She has more money than I do and is trying to get .003 more so she can get 5 MasterNodes. She's super worthy guys. Please sell. What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE. Hodl'ing with the MasterNodes, HARD. Not trading a .00000000001.

<3333333

A guy named MightyMan confirmed my 2 MasterNode reservations today on Telegram. Is he legit? I need to know. I can't fuck around. I want to marry this lady. It's not even about money. It's about emancipating myself from suffering, and if my 1 Ether that my Dog Groomer mom bought for me to help me smile again turns into something fucking amazing with this Coin.. I am going to be the happiest man alive.

Please be legit MightyMan Sad I hope my .002 (edit: now .003) Tokens are good enough for these MasterNodes.

Peace and love.

fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:25:23 AM

what happens for the tokens left without swap to a masternode?
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.
This might be the most insanely desperate thing I've ever read Cheesy Might be worth picking up some SUB1X just to reserve my plane ticket lol
saugwurm

Activity: 1061
Merit: 551

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 12:23:56 PM

I think they will do a 1:1 swap to the new chain over a long period to get everyone in Wink
ContractIt

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

What if this coin lifted me out of poverty and helped me to see the only lady I've ever loved again, who's on the other side of the Continent and who I was previously engaged too, but then left me because I had no money? What if this coin made my fucking dream of seeing her again come true? I swear to god I will post pictures of our wedding day in this page, and if I have enough money fly every single SUB1X Token holder out to our wedding on Santorini or something, I will, and drinks will be on me. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE.
This might be the most insanely desperate thing I've ever read Cheesy Might be worth picking up some SUB1X just to reserve my plane ticket lol

Hahaha passionate, not desperate.
willdono

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:21:42 PM

Any tokens not swapped will be burnt.
Mister.Satan

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:47:36 PM

How? Did Dev have control over the old coin and burn whatever he seen fit?
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

0.1btc is the fee charged to purchase a masternode off of the exchange. If you have already accumulated the required amount (0.001), then there is no need to worry. Make sure you tune in, as the swap is taking place in a few weeks time.

I do have over .001, im just quite confused. Is there a link to the telegram? I couldnt find it through the little digging I have time to do right now. To become a masternode we need to make a reservation? and pay?...  Lips sealed

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

The number of coins is very low. This reflects to the prices as well. I do not know how it will affect the future. but I want to keep it more. I do not sell this coin. It looks like it can afford good prices in the coming days or years.
fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

So we either buy for a masternode or be left with nothing? Good to know. I guess i will sell my tokens since i have no liquidity for a masternode
ContractIt

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

So we either buy for a masternode or be left with nothing? Good to know. I guess i will sell my tokens since i have no liquidity for a masternode

No, you're fine man. You just swap your ERC-20 Tokens to the new Blockchain and transact all you want. You don't need to purchase a MasterNode.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: