Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 10 UPCOMING ICOs 2017 Q4  (Read 6761 times)
sillypothead

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

Just yesterday i found this one IUNGO.NETWORK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196784.0

Just the scope of ambitions is impressive, and they have a real time, and they have a product and they are available to talk to on telegram

Basically they are building a swarm of hotspots with an open source software that utilizes a blockchain for a "self-running accounting" and runs a no-entry-barrier community. This way they can create decentralized wifi network, basically almost ISP
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:16:59 AM

I would add Karma, of course, and also Grid+. They're both ongoing, both have sizable teams with experience. They're my current too-good-to-miss ICOs.
Coin_Scoot

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:34:36 AM

+1 about being excited for the prospects of IUNGO.NETWORK  Any services that are reliant on the legacy infrastructure and centralized monopolies of telcos and isp's are ripe for disruption. The solution will probably fit some markets better than others, but I can see it being huge in regions where cheap, low commitment data plans are less common, i.e outside of Asia, Europe (looking at you USA...!)

Just yesterday i found this one IUNGO.NETWORK https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196784.0

Just the scope of ambitions is impressive, and they have a real time, and they have a product and they are available to talk to on telegram

Basically they are building a swarm of hotspots with an open source software that utilizes a blockchain for a "self-running accounting" and runs a no-entry-barrier community. This way they can create decentralized wifi network, basically almost ISP
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:25:14 AM

thank so much i will join to bounty campaign of project that you showed
I recommend doing more research, there are better projects out there.

hello friends, give me some methodes to research an ICO, so I can know an ICO is good / potential or not. I am very confuse to choose, too many ICO in this year

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
digital_weezer

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

Really liking the look of Crowdholding.

Solid white paper, great strong team, actually have a product behind them (99% of ICO's don't) and constantly improving in everything (from marketing, to events etc), all their numbers add up, strong social media, great concept and marketing and content creation.

They launch tomorrow, these guys will fly!

https://ico.crowdholding.com
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:26 PM

hello friends, give me some methodes to research an ICO, so I can know an ICO is good / potential or not. I am very confuse to choose, too many ICO in this year
Analyze the Whitepaper and every bit of information that the team presents very carefully. Does it make sense? Are there any gaps? Did they properly analyze their target market? What are their competitors? What are their advantages? How likely is it that the project will succeed? If it succeeds, what will the revenue be in 1-3-5-10 years? Is there any point in owning the token?

Just ask as many questions as you can think of. The more questions you ask and try to answer the better you will get at this. There is no fixed way to check which projects work and which don't, which is why diversification is important. Also, don't invest in anything you don't understand 100%.
iungonetwork

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:22:36 PM

Thanks for spreading the word about IUNGO.

If you have any questions, please visit us at Telegram or website https://iungo.network/

very short description for those who are interested:
  • Idea - global decentralized WiFi network deliver ubiquitous Internet access
  • Team - experienced entrepreneurs, real people, LinkedIn executive on board
  • Whitepaper - yes, detailed and to the point
  • MVP - yes, Version 2 in November
  • Funding status - PRE-SALE right now

8rch7

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:12:48 PM

Analyze the Whitepaper and every bit of information that the team presents very carefully. Does it make sense? Are there any gaps? Did they properly analyze their target market? What are their competitors? What are their advantages? How likely is it that the project will succeed? If it succeeds, what will the revenue be in 1-3-5-10 years? Is there any point in owning the token?

Just ask as many questions as you can think of. The more questions you ask and try to answer the better you will get at this. There is no fixed way to check which projects work and which don't, which is why diversification is important. Also, don't invest in anything you don't understand 100%.

wowww the explanation is very complete, it is very useful for me to research and know an ICO, whether an ICO is good or not. ok, thanks for the explanation

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:25:45 PM

wowww the explanation is very complete, it is very useful for me to research and know an ICO, whether an ICO is good or not. ok, thanks for the explanation
You're welcome, hope it'll be of help to you!

You can use the same approach for VC and stock market investments by the way. Or even for learning random things, asking questions is more than 50% of the learning process.
prodigalson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:48:07 PM

I already know some huge ones, but in 2018. Great ideas, good budget, existing business etc.
PM for info if you interested. I will just share some info. No ref links, no special offers. Just if you are interested.

Hello, cryptoworld
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:06:24 PM

I liked GUTS Tickets but the amount they gave away as bounty incentives for a four week period put me off. 2 Eth worth of tokens for 4 weeks (40 posts) significantly devalues the token value.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

I already know some huge ones, but in 2018. Great ideas, good budget, existing business etc.
PM for info if you interested. I will just share some info. No ref links, no special offers. Just if you are interested.
Can you provide well reasoned arguments as to why you think you have found some "huge ones"?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:10:59 PM

I liked GUTS Tickets but the amount they gave away as bounty incentives for a four week period put me off. 2 Eth worth of tokens for 4 weeks (40 posts) significantly devalues the token value.
Not really. There are some bounty hunters who choose to dump their bounties instead of holding them. But even if they do, you can just use that opportunity to buy cheap tokens, so it ultimately doesn't matter.
elite2291

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:22:38 PM

Don't forget Cybermiles. VERY underrated token that claims to be better than ethereum.

https://medium.com/cybermiles/cmt-vs-eth-c7eea2b03632
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:42:22 AM

Not really. There are some bounty hunters who choose to dump their bounties instead of holding them. But even if they do, you can just use that opportunity to buy cheap tokens, so it ultimately doesn't matter.

Exactly, why invest at the ICO stage when so many tokens given out at bounty. More chance of big dumps so I'll just wait until then.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:55:18 AM

Exactly, why invest at the ICO stage when so many tokens given out at bounty. More chance of big dumps so I'll just wait until then.
Because you can buy with a bonus and then make extra profits by selling and rebuying the dip if you see a dump happening.
8rch7

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:08:39 AM

You can use the same approach for VC and stock market investments by the way. Or even for learning random things, asking questions is more than 50% of the learning process.

sorry, what is VC? is it mean video call (VC)? I just know VC that mean video call, ups sorry! sorry! sorry! friend, I dont know about this term  Grin Grin Grin

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:14:28 AM

sorry, what is VC? is it mean video call (VC)? I just know VC that mean video call, ups sorry! sorry! sorry! friend, I dont know about this term  Grin Grin Grin
Venture Capital. It's the act of investing capital in risky startups or business, hence the name venture capital.
8rch7

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:33:52 AM

Venture Capital. It's the act of investing capital in risky startups or business, hence the name venture capital.

ups, sorry friends, i really do not know about this, only this time i know this. thanks for sharing their knowledge, this new science for me. thank you very much Dude

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

ups, sorry friends, i really do not know about this, only this time i know this. thanks for sharing their knowledge, this new science for me. thank you very much Dude
Don't worry about it, most people have never heard of it, because it takes a lot of money and/or the right connections to get into that scene. Which is why cryptocurrencies and ICOs are such a huge opportunity for people with less money. In the future ICOs could be VC that anyone has access to, regardless of their fortune or status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: