Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:35:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEWS] Russia will begin regulating cryptocurrency mining  (Read 1314 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:43:50 AM

damn.. goverments really know how to FUD big time.

Not really.. you don't know what it means.
You are talking like everyone else in crypto too.. none of you know.

Lets realize we need more FUD ..the more the better.
You all need to cut the crap with the pie in the sky delusional dreamer teen angst crap routine.
Change is inevitable and i warned you all of it every step of the way and i have been right all along.
You may not like it but it does not make it "FUD" (by YOUR definition of the word)
I said a million times, what ? Do you expect govt's to sit on their hands forever ?
I kept saying it was just an issue of them trying to figure out how to handle the "crypto" issue.
Which was why the delay in a reaction.
You all took the indecision as a green light to take this crypto/Altcoin shit to silly levels with SCRYPT cloning and then mass ICO bullshit so.. fucking hell yeah.. they are gunnin' for ya profiteer investards.

The sense of entitlement in crypto is obscene.

It has fuck all to do with FUD.. it's about reality and a nation of delusional little crypto-dreamers.

And if you wanted to drag FUD into this then hell yeah it's warranted.
Can you sit there and say it's not deserved when looking at the context and history of crypto ?
A couple exchanges for example simply lied and walked away with a billion dollars.
That sort of thing turns heads.
Not to you all though.. because you deliberately forgot.

FUD is appropriate.
Change is inevitable and it was looming with govt's for ages.. as i kept telling you all since 2013.
You all laughed like defiant brats saying they can't do anything.. i laughed back at you and was proven right.
After i said that they put tax guidelines in many countries like US & CAN and then AML / KYC procedures were put into place in almost all exchanges.. and you all with your little teen angst defiant attitudes handed over your Picture ID to buy "anon" coins like Monero.. paid your taxes ?

Probably not.. but i bet you all cried FUD lots  Cheesy

Seriously.. grow the fuck up people.
I know there is no age requirement in crypto but there is an expectation of you all.

FUD first & ask questions later™
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:06:18 AM

Government regulation can ensure the healthy development of the industry.
Personally, I think this is a good direction. Which project parties to re-examine their own projects?.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:10:42 AM

Personally, I think this is a good direction. Which project parties to re-examine their own projects?.

I think both good & bad.
I tried like hell to get people to care and support having input in some form of regulation in 2013.
(they publicly announced meetings where input was needed / no one cared)
People plugged there ears and chanted Free Market®
Then railed on how they can't do anything or stop us etc.

In 2013 a couple guys on LocalBitcoins.com were arrested in a Florida parking lot for selling / buying Bitcoin.
Reality is they broke AML law in Florida by doing a deal worth over 30k.

I told you all in 2013 you have your chance now or it will be made for you.
Either you have a say in how regulations are handled or they will be implemented on your behalf.

People always thought i support the cops & law etc etc.
Nope.

I support being realistic.
Such as Regulations were coming.. it was OBVIOUS !
For example "Anon" coins bother me because they pick a fight with govt's.
They are designed to circumvent AML/KYC law ..which is fine & dandy.
BUT !
DO they have a chance at beating the US govt and others ?
Nope.
I support a workable anon solution (none has been put forward yet) ..aside from the best we got BTC + Mixers maybe*.

Once again for the gazillion'th time i am talking about being realistic and honest.
What will happen when the Fed's make a few calls and everyone in crypto is govt complaint and they show up at the anon coin dev's house with a swat team and warrant and haul their as to Guantanamo Bay for aiding Terrorism ?
Those coin dev's, this forum.. all exchanges etc will fork over your ass in fucking heart beat.
So.. what about that fight vs the govt ?
And all that teen angst they can't stop us crap ?
Fuck with the IRS and your ass will be dealt with.. yeah there are taxes on crypto guys.

Anyway i don't know what Russia will do.. they are crazy  Cheesy
But it doesn't surprise me they are going to do *something*.
I guess we will have to wait & see.
They should ban ICO's period.. they are scammy by design (this isn't Kickstarter and these are not "startups")
Little do you guys realize i have been feeding you the answer all along that will save your ass's and crypto itself.
Ideology.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:27:11 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:38:15 AM by Ucy

It is difficult to know what exactly are you doing in you garage Smiley))))
So good luck to government!  Grin

Exactly. And with the coming of improved Solar panels and electric batteries i doubt wannabe  "tough" government & real Tyrants will have much say on citizens. Mother Nature is gradually moving us to a Decentralized Society. Humans have been tested by her and found to be TOTAL wicked failures.
Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:38:52 AM

I do not agree categorically. Part of the money disappears altogether. How can you trust something to the state?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:17:15 AM

I guess this is stillborn idea. Mining is a decentralized process which should not be regulated by governments. It's only my own business if I want to buy and use any rigs or asics for mining.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

You all have to admit if you have been here long enough you watched crypto-ideaology slide down the toilet.
So here we are with this news..
You will line up to say it should not be supported but you will if it gives you profits.
You shouldn't have supported exchanges going AML compliant.. but you did.
Because you *need* profits ..and.. you need them NOW !

I hope you are all catching on by now.

Greed rules.
Ideology is irrelevant.
Crypto is IDEOLOGY !

In other words you have a massive facade here ongoing.

Every aspect of the web is a battle for control.. File Sharing (Piracy)
Censorship and now companies who do professional Anti-Trolling work.
NAZI web site booted from their hoster because of their views.

I don't care if a guy has a baby raping serial-killer how-to web-site.
He should be able to post it.
It's up to the police to catch the guy and put him in jail for any applicable crimes though.
Up to the POLICE.. not the ISP.

Or a so called "pirate" who uploaded a file to a torrent indexing site.
Don't go after the site.. go after the guy.
Reality is the guy may have the legal right to upload it.. such as when Antigua beat the USA in a copyright case and was awarded the right to "pirate" and the US govt said they will not comply with the legal result because they didn't like it.

There is a war ongoing and "crypto" is one of the battlefields it's being waged.
I don't know what else to tell you all to get you to do the right thing.. how do i convince you ?
All i could ever come up with is.. consequences.
When you push greedy scammy bullshit or stuff that rapes our ideology...
You then arm "them" with a good reason to come after us and clamp down with regulations etc we will not like.

Problem is the masses control crypto and they are here to profit.
"Crypto" is of no interest to them.. even if it gets destroyed and soon.
They will all simply push it off the cliff and hope to scrape up what ever profits then can before it crashes.
So as i said years ago.. this shit is doomed.
That crowd is who is in control.. they steer the ship.

Oh and my previous comment was number 13337  Cool

babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:25:33 AM

Russian contributing to cryto would have elevated some of it's citizens! If they want to shut themselves out, they've made their decision! Crypto currency is borderless, even if g20 want to block crypto, there will still be some place in the planet that would embrace it's benefit!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

Russian contributing to cryto would have elevated some of it's citizens! If they want to shut themselves out, they've made their decision! Crypto currency is borderless, even if g20 want to block crypto, there will still be some place in the planet that would embrace it's benefit!

Your NOOB "ICO" SIG speaks volumes.

..keep pretending this shit is legit.  Roll Eyes

ROFLED

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:31:14 PM

Lol, in case of Russia, it's "begin thinking about regulating" but realization is always hard for them
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:23 AM

The idea that Russia would ban mining is simply ridiculous for a large number of reasons: you cannot enforce such laws, they make no sense, they damage the county economy and development - I don't buy that.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:47 AM

The idea that Russia would ban mining is simply ridiculous for a large number of reasons: you cannot enforce such laws, they make no sense, they damage the county economy and development - I don't buy that.

I agree it is ridiculous ..but it's amazing what they can do and HAVE done so far to stifle the Russian people online.
I have heard "They can't stop us" for 5 years in crypto.
Maybe, but they can make things *VERY* difficult.

You all seem to forget you cried Free Market and said they can't stop us..
Then you all lined up to be government compliant.
You all lined up to fork over your picture ID to exchanges.
Which is not only a USA thing either guys.. many major countries have a similar set of AML / LAWS laws.
And by the way look up what that means Wink
It includes Terrorist financing, unfair practices like "Market Manipulation"
What in gods name do you think an ICO coin "pump" is ?
How many little pricks scurrying around in the shadows making coins and manipulating them like BUTTERS from Ethereum would be in jail like Martha Stewart ?

I find it amusing you all play along with mass corruption and legal violations.. all in the name of BTC dust profits.
AND then you have the fucking nerve to spew some idiotic bullshit about ideology ?
Please  Roll Eyes
Spare me investards.. go hand your ID to Poloniex so you can buy Monero Anon coins morons  Cheesy
Don't worry you can chant free market while you do it.
And when you are in between posting complaints about your account being frozen (under investigation and frozen via Federal request) you can chant "they can't stop us"

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:47:50 AM

This is bad, I read a news article that said Russia is trying to rival Chinain Bitcoin mining and are looking to raise money through the ICO.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:15:45 AM

I have my doubts regarding Russian regulations. Ive read alot of articles the past month about Russia inviting crypto miners to basicly get free electricity. Also Putin has spoken out to the russian central bank to NOT hinder the evolution of cryptos.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:03:43 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 02:13:37 AM by Spoetnik

I have my doubts regarding Russian regulations. Ive read alot of articles the past month about Russia inviting crypto miners to basicly get free electricity. Also Putin has spoken out to the russian central bank to NOT hinder the evolution of cryptos.

You are side stepping reality as you all usually do.
No major government is going to support "coins" that circumvent the AML/KYC laws they put in place.
Then.. we have communist countries that take the information gathering to a whole new level.
Russia and China have a far larger grip on their peoples privacy than Canada or the USA.

Seriously people wake the fuck up and brace for impact.
Cut the little kitty fucking dreamer crap already and get real and grow the fuck up.

Putin is no stalwart of crypto so get that bullshit out of your heads right now investards.
He is in fact a shrewd and manipulative force to reckon with.. serving his own communistic ideals.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:02:48 PM

crypto don't need saving, it is decentralized.

profit and greed attracts people into crypto from below average joe to billionaires..that's how crypto will unfold if it is to be adopted worldwide..if governments fights crypto..of course it won't be a walk in the park but we'll see, either way crypto is here to stay. at worst governments will issue their own cryptos like what's russia is planning with crypto ruble, reaping the benefits of crypto tech and banning the conversion of bitcoin and other cryptos to fiat in their respective countries plus closing exchanges..or governments might compromise in the form of "tax"..

happy mining everyone  Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: