Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator  (Read 37757 times)
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:27:19 PM

Could I get more information on staking?

So after 3 days (or up to 90 if I want to save gas) I can send ACC to myself and the balance will grow, but it says "send any amount less than your balance".

Does this mean that whether I send myself 0.0001 ACC or 500 ACC the PoS reward will be the same? Or does it depend on how much you send to yourself?

PoS reward will be same, its recomended to send low amount like 0.000001.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

This is actually one of the most useful tokens I've seen, it's also a novel idea with a great website and it looks like it has some real resources and funding behind it.

This should be one of the most promising tokens around, yet the price keeps going down. Which tells me either:

1) It's too complex for airdrop dumping idiots to understand.

or

2) You've not done a very good PR job and haven't articulated well just how it works.

I think it's the latter because even idiots wouldn't throw away a token that can be staked to get more tokens, which can then be used to mine Eth, for people who are prepared to wait and stake it has the potential to be years worth of free, simple, high power eth mining. Yet I don't think people have realised this yet. You should really make people aware of this.

Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:30:04 PM

I mined with my 100 airdrop tokens and it was just about profitable when compared to the cost of buying more tokens. The price of mining goes up though as the price of ACC goes down and visa versa. So you have to be very careful and use a lot of calculations to find out if it's worth it.

If the cost of Eth mining could be reduced so that it's reliably profitable this token could soar. Anyway, I bought another 300 and I'll keep my eye on this.

Also, trying to rent teraflops can be annoying, you have to keep trying until a slot opens up. A queue system would be better.

I'd love to be able to mine new cryptocurrencies that are newly launched like Xios a couple of weeks ago. Then it would be very useful to make sure you always have some ACC in your wallet.
Ok Ill try it myself today. The price is going down so now is good chance to buy mining before its price go up.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:34:57 PM

I mined with my 100 airdrop tokens and it was just about profitable when compared to the cost of buying more tokens. The price of mining goes up though as the price of ACC goes down and visa versa. So you have to be very careful and use a lot of calculations to find out if it's worth it.

If the cost of Eth mining could be reduced so that it's reliably profitable this token could soar. Anyway, I bought another 300 and I'll keep my eye on this.

Also, trying to rent teraflops can be annoying, you have to keep trying until a slot opens up. A queue system would be better.

I'd love to be able to mine new cryptocurrencies that are newly launched like Xios a couple of weeks ago. Then it would be very useful to make sure you always have some ACC in your wallet.
Ok Ill try it myself today. The price is going down so now is good chance to buy mining before its price go up.

I think I'm gonna buy more tokens while they're dirt cheap and then stake them to get free Eth mining in the future. Seems like the best way to use ACC.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

This is actually one of the most useful tokens I've seen, it's also a novel idea with a great website and it looks like it has some real resources and funding behind it.

This should be one of the most promising tokens around, yet the price keeps going down. Which tells me either:

or

2) You've not done a very good PR job and haven't articulated well just how it works.

I think it's the latter because even idiots wouldn't throw away a token that can be staked to get more tokens, which can then be used to mine Eth, for people who are prepared to wait and stake it has the potential to be years worth of simple, high power eth mining. Yet I don't think people have realised this yet. You should really make people aware of this.
I think its number 2 because I didnt notice the mining first either. This is easily the best POS token currently. Im buying more from etherdelta.

Generally though I think people are not so smart with crypto. They invest repeatetly into shit tokens like eBTC just because of the name even after its proven to be scam. I dont think most even read the white papers before they do their trades.
Y_land

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:38:50 PM

Where can I trade besides Etherdelta?
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:45:27 PM

or

I think it's the latter because even idiots wouldn't throw away a token that can be staked to get more tokens, which can then be used to mine Eth, for people who are prepared to wait and stake it has the potential to be years worth of simple, high power eth mining. Yet I don't think people have realised this yet. You should really make people aware of this.
I think its number 2 because I didnt notice the mining first either. This is easily the best POS token currently. Im buying more from etherdelta.

Generally though I think people are not so smart with crypto. They invest repeatetly into shit tokens like eBTC just because of the name even after its proven to be scam. I dont think most even read the white papers before they do their trades.

I agree, I did the same, got the airdrop and didn't really understand what it was for and the affiliate pushing stuff put me off a little. It was only after hunting around the website I learned you could mine Eth with it, and it's profitable, then I was like: "how is this not $10 a token?".

You need to get this info out devs, this is your strongest selling point and it's hidden away on your website.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

I agree, I did the same, got the airdrop and didn't really understand what it was for and the affiliate pushing stuff put me off a little. It was only after hunting around the website I learned you could mine Eth with it, and it's profitable, then I was like: "how is this not $10 a token?".

You need to get this info out devs, this is your strongest selling point and it's hidden away on your website.
One good thread in speculation forum might be enough to start snowball. I already posted into "best pos coin"-thread but its not enough. For now Im happy to buy this token cheap. Smiley
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

One good thread in speculation forum might be enough to start snowball. I already posted into "best pos coin"-thread but its not enough. For now Im happy to buy this token cheap. Smiley

Yeah, do that after you've bought enough cheap tokens.  Grin

wendelllee

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

DeepOnion

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:24:50 PM

I bought another 1500 today. You said that we can mine ETH with ACC? But why? We can mine ACC then sell them to ETH so we get ETH?
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

Can we still receive airdrop ? Haven't received any PM ? Thx

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

FL@SH1K

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:08:47 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 06:40:23 PM by FL@SH1K

I had successfully mined my tokens!  Cheesy Balance had changed in MEW but on etherscan is not, is it normal?

So next time I can mine again only in 90 days, right?
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:53:49 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 11:17:16 PM by burnedbyfees

I had successfully mined my tokens!  Cheesy Balance had changed in MEW but on etherscan is not, is it normal?

So next time I can mine again only in 90 days, right?

No, you can stake ACC every 3 days, 90 is the maximum before PoS increases stop (before starting again if you send ACC to yourself), some people might want to wait every 90 days to save gas.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 11:53:26 PM by burnedbyfees

I bought another 1500 today. You said that we can mine ETH with ACC? But why? We can mine ACC then sell them to ETH so we get ETH?

I paid 0.095 Eth for 100 new coins, and made 0.127 Eth mining Eth with the same amount, that's why.  Roll Eyes

I'm trying to find a link to my mining account to show you but the "orders" page on the Accelerator Network is down right now, probably from people realising it's profitable and frantically trying to rent teraflops.

The price of mining changes it gets cheaper as the token rises (or maybe how busy the server is) so if you time it right it could be far more profitable, but it always seems to be profitable compared to current token price.

Also you can buy ACC, stake it for 90 days, then in 90 days have a ton of free ETH mining, like I said, I don't think many people realise how useful this token is or it would be $10 by now, instead the price keeps declining, people are idiots.

Here's the link:

https://ethermine.org/miners/7893C9d837D8B487890A76b58d41Bb49643e5e37/payouts

Payout 1: 0.04989

+

Payout 2: 0.06939

+

0.00772 still in the mining account under the payout threshold.

= 0.127

This was actually from 97 ACC, not the full 100 ACC airdrop.

Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:11:33 PM

I started mining and according to my calculations the hashpower is as they promise per ACC token. Shortly after that though the order-page went belly up (mining still continues). I reported it to slack but noone is there currently. Have to wait until tomorrow possibly.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

I started mining and according to my calculations the hashpower is as they promise per ACC token. Shortly after that though the order-page went belly up (mining still continues). I reported it to slack but noone is there currently. Have to wait until tomorrow possibly.

Yeah orders page is down for me too. Shame 'cos I wanna mine more.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:58:43 PM

Okay just bought some more coins.

I like that the Eth mining is profitable from the start (I'm waiting for the "orders" page to come back online to do some more) but I think ACC would be even more useful if you could use the high hash power to mine what you want when you want.

An example would be Xios a couple of weeks back, I saw the ANN thread for Xios early on but didn't have any mining capability at the time, some of those early miners mined many BTCs worth of Xios in a couple of days.

Also, with the high hash power available, wouldn't it be profitable to solo mine? I'm not sure about this, just asking.

If you can add more options to the orders page, staking ACC would be a goldmine because you never know when you'll see something that's extremely profitable to mine.

burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:39 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 11:43:04 PM by burnedbyfees

Order page back up, just got another 500 teraflops per hour.  Cool

https://app.accelerator.network/orders

bittu.be

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:45:50 AM

There has been an error creating the order. Try lowering your teraflops. Sad
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:58:01 AM

There has been an error creating the order. Try lowering your teraflops. Sad

You have to keep trying until it lets you in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: