Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ACC] [PoS Token Standard] Accelerator  (Read 37757 times)
paramelton

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

when does airdrop end?
And, in general, why did you choose cloud-mining? Everybody on this forum writes that it is no longer worth investing in it ..

Airdrop is done.

The mining is actually worth it though, I've made profit every time I've done it. At first I tried it with my airdrop just to see, then kept doing it, it depends on whether or not the Accelerator Network is busy and token price as to whether it's profitable, they also plan to expand to decrease the price which should make it even better.

From reading the whitepaper and roadmap, ETH mining is not the focus it seems, it's just something that gives the token some value and use in these early days, the network can be used for tasks that people request on Slack. You're renting time on a supercomputer, not just mining. They are adding more currencies later it seems if mining's your thing though.

I'd like the ability to use teraflops on mining whatever I want at the time, in case a new PoW currency like Xios comes along again.

This gives the token the advantage over other PoS currencies, there are plenty that have no use whatsoever.

I second your thoughts this with regards to mining.  I actually minted my holding yesterday via MEW and received just over 5 extra tokens.  Although i haven't tried to place an order yet, i will be doing that next, needed to get my head around the teraflops/order process.
I had the same question, thank you for expaining.
Do you have competitors? Maybe you have a comparative table?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:35:09 AM

when does airdrop end?
And, in general, why did you choose cloud-mining? Everybody on this forum writes that it is no longer worth investing in it ..

Airdrop is done.

The mining is actually worth it though, I've made profit every time I've done it. At first I tried it with my airdrop just to see, then kept doing it, it depends on whether or not the Accelerator Network is busy and token price as to whether it's profitable, they also plan to expand to decrease the price which should make it even better.

From reading the whitepaper and roadmap, ETH mining is not the focus it seems, it's just something that gives the token some value and use in these early days, the network can be used for tasks that people request on Slack. You're renting time on a supercomputer, not just mining. They are adding more currencies later it seems if mining's your thing though.

I'd like the ability to use teraflops on mining whatever I want at the time, in case a new PoW currency like Xios comes along again.

This gives the token the advantage over other PoS currencies, there are plenty that have no use whatsoever.

I second your thoughts this with regards to mining.  I actually minted my holding yesterday via MEW and received just over 5 extra tokens.  Although i haven't tried to place an order yet, i will be doing that next, needed to get my head around the teraflops/order process.

I showed how I've been calculating on a previous page. As long as you know it's 2.8 mh/s (with ETH) per Teraflop it's easy.

Set your MEW gas fees low (not too low) and rent a lot at once during a profitable time to cut down on fees. Do the working out though because a lot of people seemm to mine when it's been unprofitable and congestion seems to make it less profitable (at least until they expand ).

The_Don

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:35:41 AM

when does airdrop end?

Airdrop is done.

sir airdrop distribution started because i have not got mine  ??

● LuckyBit ●                                                         
Digital Currency for Gambling Industry Based on MASTERNODE & ASIC RESISTANT Algorithm
|       DISCORD      |      TELEGRAM      |      ANN THREAD      |      FACEBOOK      |      TWITTER       |
Konyox

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:36:40 AM

currently i have ACC token from airdrop,can i mining this ACC?
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:38:15 AM

when does airdrop end?

Airdrop is done.

I had the same question, thank you for expaining.
Do you have competitors? Maybe you have a comparative table?

I'm not on the team mate, just someone who's been researching this token and using it since I got the airdrop.

They have a slack channel though and the staff are on there often.

https://acceleratornetwork.slack.com/

burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:42:40 AM

You can stake it once every 3 days by sending a micro amount to yourself in Myetherwallet (300% per year) or you can mine Ether with it using their supercomputer when it's profitable (more currencies and different computing tasks will come soon).

Or you can send it me.  Grin

burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

They updated their website to make it easier to work out and check how an example miner is doing, turns out it is profitable still at the current price per teraflop. I thought it wasn't.

Click "pricing".

http://accelerator.network/

Konyox

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:15:41 AM

You can stake it once every 3 days by sending a micro amount to yourself in Myetherwallet (300% per year) or you can mine Ether with it using their supercomputer when it's profitable (more currencies and different computing tasks will come soon).

this is very helpful thanks Grin
gamerferfect

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

sent 6.25 ACC for 100 Teraflop during 5 hours.. nothing happened ?   can not seen any order in my accerelator network...
You have tried it. What does it look like? I can see it.
shan2026 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 12:07:56 PM

Checkout updated website, its much better now.

http://accelerator.network/127.html Accelerator Hydro-powered Mining Facility
burnedbyfees

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

Checkout updated website, its much better now.

Are you on the dev team? I have a request.

After selecting "place order" please add "custom order" to the job type screen. Then allow people to write in a text box what the order is for,

Example: "mine such and such coin using bunchoftheivinggits.com mining pool and send earnings to wallet Adsd3436gwrh4othe6s2gbs68gx".

You could then give an estimated response time, eg. "Your request will be answered within 3 hours", at which time you could refund the ACC if the task is not possible, or complete the task.

b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:01:14 PM

What happened ? I have long been following this airdrop but I have not received anything in my wallet. Are there any other participants who have received the token?

gamerferfect

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:34:29 PM

What happened ? I have long been following this airdrop but I have not received anything in my wallet. Are there any other participants who have received the token?

72/5000
I also like you. I have joined and have not received anything from them
acceleratornet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:50:26 PM

Unfortunately the airdrop is over.  All of the remaining coins were distributed yesterday on Bitcointalk.  You still have the opportunity to gain free coins on our website through the affiliate program.  Thanks for your participation. 
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:08:45 PM

Airdrop was over in couple of days but we still had 1900 tokens left which were distribuited later. As of now ACC tokens are avaible on Etherdetla before it get listed on more exchanges.

gamerferfect

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:53:37 PM

Unfortunately the airdrop is over.  All of the remaining coins were distributed yesterday on Bitcointalk.  You still have the opportunity to gain free coins on our website through the affiliate program.  Thanks for your participation. 
What are those programs? Can you give me more information?
FL@SH1K

Activity: 178

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:45:05 PM

What are those programs? Can you give me more information?
Go to the site here: http://accelerator.network/556.html
Then choose Affiliates chapter at the top of the page.

What is the current price of ACC?
You can easily check it here: https://etherdeltatracker.com

this is very helpful thanks Grin

As I understand, it's better mine it only one time per 90 days, here is the devs answer:
If you hold lots of tokens like say 1000-2000 then mining every 3rd day is worth it for compunding interest. But if you are only holding the airdrop <100 tokens then its better to wait till 90th day to save gas.
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:44:00 PM

Price could easily go 200x within two months

Oh, why not 10,000X? After all if Ethereum made it, every token can make it, right?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
shan2026 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:07:05 AM

Important update to the userguide, rule 6. If you transfer ACC tokens from your staking account without first mining you will lose those potential mining profits.  Please mine your ACC tokens before doing an outbound ACC Token transfer.

TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

Concerned for a long time, has been followed up the progress of the project,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: