Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use BTC as a digital currency for paying online ?  (Read 3663 times)
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:31:21 AM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

No, I do not use bitcoin as a means of payment to buy goods online, unless I want to keep my data confidential in the past few days will use bitcoin as a means of payment, but now I do not need it. I still choose to save and hold my bitcoin as a long-term investment.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

yes I use btc as  paying online.. to buy anything  because in our country there is no permission to use btc as our national currency.  but I hope in 2-3 year ATM can accept the btc like a currency...  Roll Eyes
Whenever I read about people using bitcoin for shopping online, for booking hotels, paying their restaurant bills, booking their flights with bitcoin, I really feel blessed and contented for investing in the right currency. All these uses of bitcoin in daily life show that people are accepting bitcoin are happy with this new concept of virtual currencies. Bitcoin is soon going to be used by everyone in every corner of the world.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:12 AM

It's unprofitable. Bitcoin has very high commissions for transactions. The last time was more than $20.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

There are only few online business that accepts bitcoin as payment  like e.loads and online shops and I sometimes use my bitcoin as my payment for my loads and its very convinient and easy to transact.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
mr.bitcoin2k17

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

No, I dont, i only invest in bitcoin for now  Wink
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

In my country bitcoin is not getting used as payment for anything till now, so i am unable to use my bitcoins. But in future when it will be getting used, definitely i will use my bitcoins.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?

As of know many sites been accepting bitcoin to pay or to buy ,  but in my country bitcoin is illegal so I can't use it so I'm using it via online like the steam any many more but steam no longer support bitcoin I don't know if it's true , and back to topic yes I would buy something online using bitcoin though.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:08:14 PM

Currently i don't have any of the coins so i dont do online transactions using bitcoins. I also find online transactions related to bitcoins are slow.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency for paying online, this may be the issue of the founder of Bitcoin "Satoshi Nakamoto" had in mind that the world needed. Till recently even though I wished for online payment I have not yet used.I used to change bitcoin to fiat currency through some exchange and do online shopping and  I have used Bitcoin  for booking rooms and for travels and this felt for me safe.I also wish to pay bills through Bitcoin and the transactions should be fast and fees acceptable too.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
lfc_san

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

I use bitcoin not only for investment but also for paying something. I usually use bitcoin to buy credit mobile phone. very easy and flexible. In my country, online shops are not allowed to receive payments using bitcoin. For the future, I hope this can be allowed.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

It is uses by some countries which they used bitcoin to pay some bills through onlines. And soon it will publish to all over the world because of the advantages that gives to every user. Fast and easist transactions .
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:32:43 PM

Yes, one of my purpose in using Bitcoin is to pay my monthly bills , buying prepaid load, buying online stuff without hassle, no need to drive to pay for those. Bitcoin is been a big help for me in terms of doing things easier. Good thing in our country there is a website that you can do those things using Bitcoin. For further details about that website you can visit coins.ph

Nice dude!! Same here!! We have two large markets that supply a large part of the country for over ten years. They accept bitcoin so I bought everything with bitcoin. Just can't buy food and pay bills with it but that will happen soon. It is great to hear from another bitcoiner how happy they are with bitcoin.
I agree completely with you. Ordering from the comfort of your home with the greatest of ease than having it delivered it to you and no need to drive anywhere.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Rajatruck

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

This is the goal of bitcoin no?
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:46:26 PM

Cool idea. The only question is what will be the rest of the alternative coins. Then they will not be able to function. The fact that it would solve a lot of problems.
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Talking BTC is like gold investment in the last decade is absolutely not true, as we know, gold is physical such as banknotes, while the BTC is completely different
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:24:45 PM

Talking BTC is like gold investment in the last decade is absolutely not true, as we know, gold is physical such as banknotes, while the BTC is completely different
For me bitcoin is a complete currency which we can easily use for digital payment on all those places where it is accepted. before that I was using some other payment processors which were very hard to pay but with the coming of bitcoin now it is very convenient for me to pay for any thing and to make any transaction.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:43:27 AM

For me bitcoin is a complete currency which we can easily use for digital payment on all those places where it is accepted. before that I was using some other payment processors which were very hard to pay but with the coming of bitcoin now it is very convenient for me to pay for any thing and to make any transaction.

Why people people give opinion that bitcoin is easy to use to pay any goods or other stuffs.
I know its simple to use because its not include the third party to involve if we send it to other but its not as simple as fiat.
Melodimayy

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:49:07 AM

For me, BTC right now just act as long term investment that i got no interest to do transaction with this coin. Because, bitcoin still could do some large development and the prices could go higher than right now too. Maybe when the prices kinda stable, then i'll use it as payment method.
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:02:40 PM

Yes, used to use it, it was the primary motive to get to know Bitcoin, but as the days passed the value rised and now I don't find it si=uitable enough due to high fees considering the fiat valuation. I prefer other coins perhaps, and use Bitcoin as a investment and also to buy or trade other altcoins and often ICOs as well if possible.

I got your point. It's quite the same for me. It needs to stabilise and then we everybody can pay worldwide wherever we go without to worry to pay extra fees with credits card and to make the pig banks even more fat.

Imagine a world without a borders and with one, UNIQUE form of payment - that's my dream. And BTC could be the right answer..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

In my opinion, it should be used the way the great Satoshi wanted it to be. It's good to consider it as a form of long term investment but it won't hurt to use it in different purposes such as paying bills and stuff. Just like a fiat currency but a decentralized one. In that way, the circulation will go on and it will be healthy for btc as a cryptocurrency. Personally, I use btc in many ways such as paying house bills, transacting with other people online and so on.

Lighting network will perform better and better - just give it time - because we can really chance the world in a better one. I'm sure. Time will tell us - but for now just supporting its fundamental idea and try not to speculate.

Isn't it awesome to think not depend anymore from any states or central banks ?
I wished it could happen - and the trails have already tracked down.

GIVE IT TIME

We are all for the best, right ?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███