Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use BTC as a digital currency for paying online ?  (Read 3663 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:56:39 AM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?
Or it’s just a form of investment like gold was a decade ago ?

here in my country i can use bitcoin to pay bills in online transactions like electricity water bills etc, and i used bitcoin to buy prepaid loads for my cellular phone thru online use my local wallet it easy for the transaction save more time by doing this, and maybe time comes they all product needs for daily life can use bitcoin for the fast online transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Samueltalk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:17:04 AM

Yes, I have been using bitcoin by investing.
chathushka

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:05 AM

I do not know any stores that use bitcoins in my country.so i do not have any experience in using btc for trades.i think HODLing is better than trades. Cheesy
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:14:33 AM

I use bitcoin as payment for the bills I can pay on like my telecom bills, water bills and electrict bills on. And also I use bitcoin to pay those who render services to me. This is more convenient than using my bank and dollars to pay.
aboy24

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:17:21 AM

In the bitcoins world, no impossible if the bitcoins is involve,
1st, bitcoins is secure
2nd,bitcoins is easy to use and friendly
3rd, bitcoins is very high value than others.

No reason if the btc make digital someday.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:07:21 AM

It was one on the issue Satoshi saw the world needed it. But as far now it mainly use is trading for speculation by the newbie and holding by one who bought it years ago.

Of course it needs to be legalised FIRST somewhere. But after that a, will you buy something online and pay in BTC ?

That is one of the main objective of bitcoin after the implementation paying and transferring money online without any risk. but more of bitcoin user making it wrong and used bitcoin for other purposes, like what you say in trading.
eldrin

Activity: 644
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 02:42:26 AM

I sometimes use bitcoin as payment in online stores especially when it is accepted. I am also paying bitcoin whenever I buy mobile credits online. I can do that with the exchanger I'm using. I can also pay bills like electricity and water bills. And soon, for sure, bitcoin will be accepted in major online stores. Bitcoin will become one of the major payment method.

Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:48:28 AM

Yes, I have been using bitcoin by investing.
Yes i have use or i am using Bitcoin for paying online, because it is more easy and i am only using it when my coins.ph wallet have a money, i am using it after my campaign is done because i have earn money to pay for meralco bills and water bills, and i am also buying loads using my earning from bitcoin, because its more affordable.

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:50:34 AM

Yes, bitcoin is used and a purpose to pay online transactions, so do I, I am paying people who render their service in exchange of few bitcoin. This is the best method to pay people than using bank payment. There are a lot of complications involved in bank transcations while the bitcoin transcation is simple and fast.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
luxcoin (OP)

Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:38:35 AM

You just gave me the idea for playing online using BTC. And yes if it get legalized then of course we'll use BTC for buying something online . But for now i am saving it for further use and waiting for it to rise more. Tongue

That's exactly why I think many people see it like a saving for the future, just like it was gold a few decades ago.
The issue is that we NEED a new kind of payment which is low in the fees, easy to handle and designed to be used online for big as small transaction.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:41:06 AM

Yes i personally use it as my digital currency for paying online. I use it to send money to someone, to pay bills, and to buy something online. I prefered to use it because its fast and the process is very simple. It also amazing that you can buy something online without using the actual money.

Great job buddy! We as community have the power to change something in the world. And just spread that usability and make other knowing that there is actually another kind of way to pay, and it's more secure, not centralised by any power and it could use all over the world without any extra fee it's something very useful.
I think like 85% of the world does not still know what a BTC really is..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:45:12 AM

I do not think that people now often use bitcoin to make purchases. To do this, it is necessary to have an extensive infrastructure that allows such purchases. Now they are very few. Sometimes something can be ordered through the Internet, but this is not enough. Now bitcoin is most often used as a means of storing value. Some people use it for trading on the stock exchange.

I see. And that what it quite scared me of. I mean it was not intended to be ONLY as repair for hyperinflation and to store value like gold was but more you use it ( and I don't necessary refer to just trade on exchanges) more it spreads around the world and make more visibile to everyone so it can seriously become the first and only worldwide currency accepted everywhere.

But nowadays I agree with you it's mostly use to store value, unfortunately.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

I've never used BTC as a digital currency in any form. I've only bought some in the hopes that some day I will. It is amazing how much Bitcoin's price has increased over time. The fact that it is going up so high may make people weary of spending it. When something raises in value over time, people start developing a hoard mentality. When it starts to level out I expect more people to be active with spending and receiving bitcoin.

luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:53:15 AM

there are very few websites nowaday accept paying bitcoin, because bitcoin is less popular than paper money so websites dont want to use bitcoin because they think it is not worthy to waste money for digital currency.
That is not the real reason for majority of the websites not accepting bitcoin at this moment,the price of bitcoin has a huge fluctuation and the price could go up and down in a single day and that it is a real risk for the portals or business to start accepting it,if we could see more front ends that could help them then they would accept that.

I see..But more and more option there has been in the market to exchange it in fiat if you are an online shop's owner like Bitpay for example. I think I read it to let an e-commerce to accept Criptocurrencies and to trade it as soon as the transaction takes place. So for example it you sell any goods for 5$ and you want to play in BTC, it let you to pay with "that-moment-price" with a very low fee and the merchant receive the 5$ less fee in his wallet.

That a way if someone want to pay in BTC and the owner is scared about its fluctuation and want to be paid in fiat.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:42 AM

I live in a country where you can pay some stuff using bitcoin, I can even pay my bills using my bitcoin after I converted it to my local purchase so I can still consider it as bitcoin purchase, in my opinion as long as you acquired something using bitcoin although converted  to local currency it is still bitcoin purchase.
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

There are 2 big online markets similar to how Amazon work and both accept bitcoin. I always spend bitcoin there when I can. There are a few other smaller businesses accepting it through a payment processor like bitpay that way the people selling don't need to know how bitcoin works because they will be paid by the third party company you pay the bitcoins to and they get paid however they want. It makes it much safer then sending straight away to the seller.

Which are these 2 online markets that you are talking about ?
I totally agree with you with BitPay - every store owner needs to start accept it !

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

there are very few websites nowaday accept paying bitcoin, because bitcoin is less popular than paper money so websites dont want to use bitcoin because they think it is not worthy to waste money for digital currency.
That is not the real reason for majority of the websites not accepting bitcoin at this moment,the price of bitcoin has a huge fluctuation and the price could go up and down in a single day and that it is a real risk for the portals or business to start accepting it,if we could see more front ends that could help them then they would accept that.

I see..But more and more option there has been in the market to exchange it in fiat if you are an online shop's owner like Bitpay for example. I think I read it to let an e-commerce to accept Criptocurrencies and to trade it as soon as the transaction takes place. So for example it you sell any goods for 5$ and you want to play in BTC, it let you to pay with "that-moment-price" with a very low fee and the merchant receive the 5$ less fee in his wallet.

That a way if someone want to pay in BTC and the owner is scared about its fluctuation and want to be paid in fiat.
I see your point but what will the merchant get from it other than more customer base, I think exchanging bitcoin directly after receiving it from a customer is a non profitable way, however taking that and adding it to a pool and saving it until a fork comes is a better strategy because the whole idea behind earning bitcoin is to save it so you can make profit from its price increase.
luxcoin (OP)

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:33:00 AM

I see your point but what will the merchant get from it other than more customer base, I think exchanging bitcoin directly after receiving it from a customer is a non profitable way, however taking that and adding it to a pool and saving it until a fork comes is a better strategy because the whole idea behind earning bitcoin is to save it so you can make profit from its price increase.

It's a total different topic. I mean if someone wants to be be paid in their shop ONLY in fiat that's a way to obtain also those costumers who are willing to pay with Criptocurrencies - so we got the solution.

If and again I say IF the merchant is aware what it a Crypto and wants to take advantages of it and think about earning from it, it's another thing and still it's a good business tactics.
But he as also to pay their employees so they want to be paid in fiat he as to convert it in local currencies..if you understand what I mean

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:34 AM

So far i don't try it because i use credit card method and limited accepted bitcoin as a payment but i try to use that in a store accepting bitcoin payments and i just shocked when i see it.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:30 PM

It's a total different topic. I mean if someone wants to be be paid in their shop ONLY in fiat that's a way to obtain also those costumers who are willing to pay with Criptocurrencies - so we got the solution.

If and again I say IF the merchant is aware what it a Crypto and wants to take advantages of it and think about earning from it, it's another thing and still it's a good business tactics.
But he as also to pay their employees so they want to be paid in fiat he as to convert it in local currencies..if you understand what I mean
I'm utilizing bitcoin as a computerized cash and I'm paying Bitcoins for web based shopping now a days a large portion of individuals are utilizing and trusting Bitcoins that is the reason the majority of individuals now a days pay Bitcoins for internet shopping and this is presently usually utilized and after some time Bitcoins will likewise present as a money by each nation and gradually bitcoins will present as cash of entire world.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████