Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 01:18:21 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $5300 as I type this!  (Read 1789 times)
Joshua85

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

Just no panic
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

this is just another "bitcoin panic mode" that was turned on today. although i have not yet found the reason why it has started yet. and that is why you can see the dip in bitcoin price. it is not a crash. not yet since we are far from it.

and obviously once again since bitcoin goes down, altcoins drop with it also. maybe not all and maybe not all big, but it happens too often that it is creating a rule without exception these days!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?
In earlier years then it would be possible since it can simply manipulate price but as of now on bitcoin theres a strong support which means crash wont most likely to happen.There might be price corrections but i cant see that bitcoins price would dip down again on below 3k but well anytime it can really dip its price but wont for these years for sure.
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:59 PM

What  did you expect? To see it going upwards all the time? Just take a look at the btc/usd chart from the beginning of the year, constant upward trend. Dont panic and make your moves at the right time.
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:08:34 PM

Don't buy BTC, it will crashhhhhhh  Grin Grin Grin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg .
These threads are really awensome in my opinion. They never get old, if you change the price on the title you can repost it endlessy.

Ex:

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $53000 as I type this!

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $12 as I type this!

Coins are CRASHING!!! Is it the next crash? BTC Down to $231237 as I type this!  Roll Eyes

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:33 PM

Just relax and buy some cheap altcoins on the go. Corrections are part of the cycle. Use them

Cheers
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

This is the end times. Sell everything, repent.
r_0N4LD

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:37:51 PM

Just relax and buy some cheap altcoins on the go. Corrections are part of the cycle. Use them

Cheers

This is the best advice.
I wish more people would consider this instead of panicking  Roll Eyes
Crypto Capital

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

🔥3.5% a Month🔥Loans bit.ly/2JRWesw

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:48:40 PM

If you followed the first golden rule of crypto investment of not investing more than you can afford to lose you should have enough spare capital to just buy your coin on the way down to lower your average cost and put you in the green sooner when it rebounds. I got burned hard when I bought ant-shares at its ATH of 13$ right before the first conference, it subsequently declined to 8$ and I bought twice as much so I could sell at 13$ again and still make a nice profit. Obviously in hindsight I wish I had held till $50 but the principle is the same. This only works if your coins fundamentals are still good though. Obviously don't try to average down on a scam coin.

├   Crypto Capital   ─  「Loans」─「Brokerage」─「BTC sales」 ╡
⊷  E-mail  ⊶ ● ⊷  Telegram  ⊶
stefan147

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:53:06 PM

Hey guys I would like to invest in bitcoin, should I buy now or wait until the fork is done?
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:54:23 PM

This is hardly a crash. You call 10% down a crash? That's nothing for BTC, it's business as usual. It's quite common to see 20-30% changes within a matter of days, so don't worry too much of such big fluctuations. Volatility is an important aspect in the crypto world, and it's due to the low market capitalization of many coins (yes 100 billion is not much in business terms). If you consider "real" companies, they are valued at about 700 billion (Apple for example), which means that even if a lot of people buy/sell, it's still going to be only about a 1-2% change in relative terms. So don't really worry if the market goes so abrupt from day-to-day, it's normal and expected.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

Agreed, this is a mild correction. I suspect we continue lower to around $4800 before it levels off.

coiner495

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:44:07 PM

So many times I heard this... It's just a small correction after a 2900 - > 5900 growth in less than a month. Hardly doubt it will go under 5050.

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

this is not a crush, just a 10% correction. Dump is possible after oct. 25 though, but after that price will be above 5k again in a week or so.
zenotrade

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:06:06 PM

alt coin party is near , did you take ur positions?  Cheesy
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:24:45 PM

Well the markets reached all time highs recently so this is expected. I was expecting it to crash a lot lower after the China sell off last month, but we recovered and reached new time highs. I think another crash is bound to happen again. I mean just the beginning of the year Bitcoin was at $300 and Ethereum was $5, now just a few months later look at the prices. There has to be a correction, and that time is now. What do you think?

Buddy you need to take a chill pill Smiley Smiley sky's are not falling, not yet at least Smiley

I had a day off and I pretty much spent all day reading up and analyzing different coins and all this good stuff Smiley Smiley And I found out that following coins got really good potential Smiley

1. BTC it's not going anywhere except up, small dips here and there but the road is clear and it's only one way and it's up Smiley It's gonna pump before 25th next week and then it's gonna fall again but that's just to be expected... but long hodlers will benifit as it climbes up higher and higher Smiley

2. ETH right now as I'm typing this it got small strugles a bit but like I expected and as I wrote in another thread it dipped down to 287 before it bounced up above 300 right now, in tyoing moment it's on 304. It will hang around there for about a week or so until btc fork is resolved before it continues same jurny as BTC.

3. LTC this coin is just stabile Smiley If i need to sell out of anything instead of selling into tether i would just sell into LTC Smiley it's defined coin with stability so this is a safe bet Smiley you want see any crazy tops or dips but a steady increase or decrease Smiley

4. NEO now this coin is very exciting Smiley Neo got a lots of potential and if people bought in on this dip when neo dipped to 27 they are in for a supprise. Today is Chinese Communist Party Congress or it starts today. After this my prediction that we will see NEO in a zone between 45-50.

5. Ripple hated and loved coin but I guess having a small stash of this coin isn't that bad. It's a trading coin witch you can buy and sell a lots out of but in the end I can see it climb up to a few bucks... Smiley So have a small stash of this Smiley

6. Monero / Vertcoin - Shared place on these 2 coins since both of them are good for mining Smiley From own testing with an GTX 1060 card on my home computer i could get around 20 MH/s with a little push 22 MH/s having that run in a background while you are using computer for other normal stuff except gaming could grant you couple of bucks a week that you can either save or gamble away. I belive that both of these coins got great potential to increase in value especially VTC. I can see this baby fly really high Smiley just hold on to your panties when it does Smiley

and for last there are 2 more coins that I definitly got my eyes on and that is OMG and WAVES. I'm being picky Tongue as I want lowest possible entery position but both of these coins are gonna fly right after btc fork next week Smiley belive you me Smiley

As you see there is still great coins out there with great potential you just have to use some time and read up on them and stop investing money on "sell news" factors. I have telegram with all kind of groups... they give you signal to something that is allready pumped and you go in and it crashes down like a big bag of shit... no wonder people keep screaming skys are falling every 2 minutes Tongue

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
scriptcoder

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:35:43 PM

Its gonna correct to $4500 levels again. It was just a pump and now its gonna be back . Once Bitcoin gold comes out, it will crash.. Altcoins will definitely rise Smiley
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

Nothing goes up every day so this is normal market behavior. Anyway, this is just a very minor pullback and can
 be over soon. Nothing big to worry about.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:55:03 PM

You all should come down a little bit, this is not the end of cryptocurrencies. I expect that they will rise up in with the end of the year. Maybe we see another correction, but thats just a normal thing.
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:58:53 PM

The fork is still a week away, it will definitely rise back up before then. I wouldn't worry about a major correction/crash until after the 2nd fork is over with. Hopefully it will stabilize shortly after as we head into December.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: