Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price drop?  (Read 3764 times)
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:06:33 AM

It happen usually if there is rise, the next move will be a drop and it's normal that if there is a fork the price will go down. Coz people might think the price will go down, as usual they will be panic selling again. Rise, drop, all is normal and that is how btc price works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

Most bitcoin users believe in sustainable growth. It does not happen. In the early years all dreamed to bitcoin reached the price of $ 2000 by the end of the year. Now panic because the price fell below $ 6,000. Don't you think that's funny? My advice take care of your nerves and enjoy the ride.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:53:08 PM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?

Haha Tongue It not for the HardFork. It's natural for Bitcoin. And It will pump soon. Yes, some people are really scared for the HardFork. But I think nothing to have worried about HarFork.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:08 PM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?

I think this is perfectly normal, not worrisome, bitcoin goes up too fast, so it can not stabilize, the price goes down is inevitable, if it constantly goes up, it will fall pour

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

Probably that is the main reason. As far as I remember, in the recent segwit2x last August, same thing happened, its market valu dumped before the fork and increase right after it. And maybe that's the reason why the value of Bitcoin is stucked at 6000$ and will also probably increase after the fork and make it possible to reach 7000$ before this year end.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
manchester93

Activity: 251
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

Probably that is the main reason. As far as I remember, in the recent segwit2x last August, same thing happened, its market valu dumped before the fork and increase right after it. And maybe that's the reason why the value of Bitcoin is stucked at 6000$ and will also probably increase after the fork and make it possible to reach 7000$ before this year end.

The way that price dumped (and alt prices rose) immediately after the BTG snapshot suggests that some people were holding BTC to get BTG. After the snapshot, they were free to dump again. Doesn't really make sense because it's just a scamcoin, but there was a lot of hype around it. I don't even understand how it's trading on Bitfinex, since the blockchain isn't even public yet. The blockchain might not even exist yet...
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:54:08 PM

A little correction is expected here, but we cannot consider it as a panic selling. In fact people will like to get profit from their investment and they will try to sell their bitcoin at some profit. Therefore the price can get lower. But hope that very soon the price will again recover its price when investors will become interested to do investment in bitcoin again. I think we can expect that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 7000$. Because bitcoin has the potential to increase more.
Price corrections will surely happen specially when we saw up sudden price increase on bitcoin which i do see somehow that it is being hyped because of the fork event and now it has been done and the price tends to go lower again and as you said people or investors will surely taking profits as of now and yet cant be considered as panic sell though.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:28 PM

A little correction is expected here, but we cannot consider it as a panic selling. In fact people will like to get profit from their investment and they will try to sell their bitcoin at some profit. Therefore the price can get lower. But hope that very soon the price will again recover its price when investors will become interested to do investment in bitcoin again. I think we can expect that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin will be trading above 7000$. Because bitcoin has the potential to increase more.
Price corrections will surely happen specially when we saw up sudden price increase on bitcoin which i do see somehow that it is being hyped because of the fork event and now it has been done and the price tends to go lower again and as you said people or investors will surely taking profits as of now and yet cant be considered as panic sell though.
Fall down of bitcoin value in the market was normally happen due to hardfork coming, more of the users were hold their balance in their wallet to secure their value and they believe that after this segwit bitcoin price is going back into increasing trends. But for me it's better to withdraw you balance because I'm sure that after hardfork bitcoin value will going into deep. I think this fall down of bitcoin value is the best opportunity to invest.
Freegan

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

You're a new guy here. Eventually you will get used to see these big oscillations in the price of bitcoin, since those who have followed closely the performance of bitcoin (and most of the criptomonedas) have been able to witness drops of 10, 20 or 30% in a matter of days. Fortunately, in all previous cases the price of bitcoin always ends up recovering to continue its bullish trend.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:46:34 AM

Its just some big whales dumping their holding or cashing out their profit from this short term huge rally, current pump on price was only supported by high speculation over comming hard fork so bigger dump than this one is quite guaranteed after the hard fork.

That pretty much explains it all. The drops in pricing is normal after a huge rally or bull run. The price will spike or  peaks then eventually normalize at some point.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:42:04 AM

Haha Tongue It not for the HardFork. It's natural for Bitcoin. And It will pump soon. Yes, some people are really scared for the HardFork. But I think nothing to have worried about HarFork.
Well you are right, this is a normal thing for bitcoin. People are afraid of hard forks making them sell all their bitcoin until prices drop significantly, but not all of them are worried because of the hard forks. I am not worried about the coming hard forks.
TheMojo1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:22:30 AM

reason is BTG  many sell BTC to get BTG
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

I think one of the reason why BTC price drop is due to the uneven movement of its mining cost. Once you have mine close down, they tend to unload their stored bitcoin which cause chain reaction. I think the future of bitcoin is very bright. However that does not mean that the price of bitcoin will go up or down. One might argue that the market is going through its long term growth correction, but there is a chance it could be in for a deeper fall.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:02 AM

People already sell their bitcoin because of incoming Hard fork. They think that hard fork will happen on Oct 25, but it did not happen yet. I think the next hard fork will happen on November. I also think that bitcoin will still rise after dropping the price after the hard fork, that is my opinion.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:14:41 PM

People already sell their bitcoin because of incoming Hard fork. They think that hard fork will happen on Oct 25, but it did not happen yet. I think the next hard fork will happen on November. I also think that bitcoin will still rise after dropping the price after the hard fork, that is my opinion.
We'll pump and dump were usually fine, i just don't know yet about the fork why it's being moved i thought there's just problems occur that day ,well will see it later in some threads. The price will continue to rise as long as the btg fork were not ved but will always recover.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

I think there no is no hard fork happen yet since price of bitcoin is rising now. Maybe a lot of us thinks that Hard Fork will happen on October 25, 2017. It is dropping because some of us are panic to lose their bitcoin if bitcoin price will drop.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

It happen usually if there is rise, the next move will be a drop and it's normal that if there is a fork the price will go down. Coz people might think the price will go down, as usual they will be panic selling again. Rise, drop, all is normal and that is how btc price works.
Well I don’t agree with you its totally wrong information about bitcoin that the price is drop that why I always saying to the users of bitcoin that check the price of bitcoin on daily base if you see today price of bitcoin its very good and high so I think we must stop misguiding the people about the price of bitcoin and now a days it’s going more high than this.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

I think there no is no hard fork happen yet since price of bitcoin is rising now. Maybe a lot of us thinks that Hard Fork will happen on October 25, 2017. It is dropping because some of us are panic to lose their bitcoin if bitcoin price will drop.
For your information hard fork happened on October 25, 2017 you can search for bitcoin gold on coinmarketcap, it is one proof that hard fork have been finished already. Price movement and forking of bitcoin is not related with each other and a rising price ain't sufficient reason to say that hard fork has not occurred. Price dropping is a normal occurrence in bitcoin's movements when FUD's are spread out specially at times when one can easily insight uncertainty on Bitcoin.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:11:10 PM

Well I don’t agree with you its totally wrong information about bitcoin that the price is drop that why I always saying to the users of bitcoin that check the price of bitcoin on daily base if you see today price of bitcoin its very good and high so I think we must stop misguiding the people about the price of bitcoin and now a days it’s going more high than this.
why do not you agree, for me it all happened. something normal is that if bitcoin rises it will decrease, and so on until bitcoin runs out there. then what basic thing makes you think that bitcoin will forever rise? maybe if Bitcoin prices continue to rise will never happen panic selling and so on. this is the nature of bitcoin fluctuations
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:34:02 PM

Maybe because of the issue regarding the bitcoin gold that's demoralizing the image of bitcoin in our society today. These scammers does surley make a damage to the impression of each individuals of the society regarding bitcoins.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: