Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Price drop?  (Read 3764 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

Is there any reason why the btc price is dropping that much today? Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?
this scenario is normal bitcoin is always fall even before  and also no one can speculate when will be the bitcoin will go up and down but i know that there are some reason why bitcoin always fluctuate such as the demand  of supply in the market.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

It happen usually if there is rise, the next move will be a drop and it's normal that if there is a fork the price will go down. Coz people might think the price will go down, as usual they will be panic selling again. Rise, drop, all is normal and that is how btc price works.
No it’s not true I’m not agree with this bitcoin price is high that why I suggest to everyone to check the price of bitcoin every day in order to we don’t involve in wrong information’s and bitcoin price will be more high in couple of weeks so always believe in true statements about bitcoin because bitcoin is such a currency which give hope not disappointment.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:53:25 PM

It happen usually if there is rise, the next move will be a drop and it's normal that if there is a fork the price will go down. Coz people might think the price will go down, as usual they will be panic selling again. Rise, drop, all is normal and that is how btc price works.
No it’s not true I’m not agree with this bitcoin price is high that why I suggest to everyone to check the price of bitcoin every day in order to we don’t involve in wrong information’s and bitcoin price will be more high in couple of weeks so always believe in true statements about bitcoin because bitcoin is such a currency which give hope not disappointment.

Are seeing the price first dude. 2 weeks before bitcoin price was around 6k US dollar but now almost lower than 5900 USD only so we have to see that bitcoin price closely give quote in any thread.
Price drop usually happens whenever the hard fork, reduction of blocks size, reduction of bitcoin supply and so on. I say you should not care about the bitcoin's value at anytime just buy whenever price falls down.
nodelover

Activity: 140
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:32:56 AM

You can't exactly figure out the reason because Bitcoin trading is unpredictable. Because Bitcoin trading can be very high or low in price in a short amount of time.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS            
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

ANd now, price is going on a bull wave once again.

You can't exactly figure out the reason because Bitcoin trading is unpredictable. Because Bitcoin trading can be very high or low in price in a short amount of time.

The thing with bitcoin is not that it's unpredictable(it is to an extent but it's just as unpredictable as stocks in my opinion), but the fact that bitcoin price often swings from being bullish and bearish, even when the overall trend is bullish.

Just don't get too positive when the price is bullish or too negative when the price is bearish.
Mehedi72

Activity: 703
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Dumping and pumping is very common matter.
Its true that recently the price of bitcoin went down but now bitcoin able to recover its price and hit 6k dollar.
Because of bitcoin is getting popular day by day and now people would like to investment with bitcoin and so the price of bitcoin is pumping day by day

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:16:13 AM

Are seeing the price first dude. 2 weeks before bitcoin price was around 6k US dollar but now almost lower than 5900 USD only so we have to see that bitcoin price closely give quote in any thread.
Price drop usually happens whenever the hard fork, reduction of blocks size, reduction of bitcoin supply and so on. I say you should not care about the bitcoin's value at anytime just buy whenever price falls down.
I hope you bought at that price, bitcoin is now trading above 7200 and if the experience with the previous forks is right then that means that bitcoin is going to up even higher since there are still some forks we need to go through.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:53:29 AM

Dumping and pumping is very common matter.
Its true that recently the price of bitcoin went down but now bitcoin able to recover its price and hit 6k dollar.
Because of bitcoin is getting popular day by day and now people would like to investment with bitcoin and so the price of bitcoin is pumping day by day
yes, it's all a common problem. up or not, it is a common thing. there are people who expect bitcoin prices to fall, and some are hoping otherwise. but for now, I think a lot of people are expecting bitcoin prices to go down, because if that happens, they will definitely buy it in bulk.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:53:53 AM

What do you call the price of Bitcoin not high? I think that your method of measure should be the time and money that miners will spend to extract 1 Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sicparvismagna

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:30:26 AM

Its only natural to fell down after the uprising of the price of bitcoin because the logic is how do you supposed people will start buying bitcoin if the price of it continues at a high price, it will be difficult for buyers.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

Are people scared by the hard fork or why is it dropping?

I myself is scared about this upcoming but it's happening so we just have to go with the flow. The price seems to be good at $7,000 after seeing it went up at $7,300 and now there's a $200 dropped on it but it's not a big deal to me. It's now very far from my expectation and every time it drops only one reason is there and that is because many are selling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:53 AM

The price is never constant. The up and down flow is all part of the deal. How can traders trade if the price only goes up? believe me, somebody somewhere is happy and knows how to work it when there is a drop in price.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

I myself is scared about this upcoming but it's happening so we just have to go with the flow. The price seems to be good at $7,000 after seeing it went up at $7,300 and now there's a $200 dropped on it but it's not a big deal to me. It's now very far from my expectation and every time it drops only one reason is there and that is because many are selling.
You do not need to be scared. BTC isn't a speculator bubble, it will still be development in many years and will be valued more than today. A crash will happen but no problem.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

It has dropped but it stopped after reaching 7100$ maybe that can be the stop level for bitcoin again i might be wrong in this but the charts are showing similar figures if the price can maintain this mark we will see it reach 9000$ by end of the current year
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

You do not need to be scared. BTC isn't a speculator bubble, it will still be development in many years and will be valued more than today. A crash will happen but no problem.

I'm not scared with bitcoin but with the fork. I'm worrying that B2x has a lot of support. I know that bitcoin can stand with it but the majority of miners are into that fork coin and they are showing the support to it. Well I'm not expecting a crash but a rally and a correction so the price will be dropping as soon as many are contented with the current profit that they can take but they will be back for sure after taking profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:11:39 AM

Well I don’t agree with you its totally wrong information about bitcoin that the price is drop that why I always saying to the users of bitcoin that check the price of bitcoin on daily base if you see today price of bitcoin its very good and high so I think we must stop misguiding the people about the price of bitcoin and now a days it’s going more high than this.
why do not you agree, for me it all happened. something normal is that if bitcoin rises it will decrease, and so on until bitcoin runs out there. then what basic thing makes you think that bitcoin will forever rise? maybe if Bitcoin prices continue to rise will never happen panic selling and so on. this is the nature of bitcoin fluctuations
I don’t agree with you sorry to say today I buy a lot of things through bitcoin so the price was high then yesterday so I believe that we need to be positive about bitcoin because bitcoin is fast growing digital currency in market with high price so we need to support bitcoin because bitcoin is hers only for us and we need to play role for his price.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:22:12 AM

The thing with bitcoin is not that it's unpredictable(it is to an extent but it's just as unpredictable as stocks in my opinion), but the fact that bitcoin price often swings from being bullish and bearish, even when the overall trend is bullish.

Just don't get too positive when the price is bullish or too negative when the price is bearish.

Even its bearish I don't think it wouldn't affect so much with the demand from new investors now, because its becoming unstoppable of its value to rise more better. We can't predict the price to what it may result but what is good for these following days, the price is not heading towards the higher value and we couldn't even analyze when will it stop. It keeps on surging and I am able to see the great possibilities that the previous speculations that bitcoin's price of $8000 will be a reality for few weeks of price fluctuations.

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:08:52 AM

Even its bearish I don't think it wouldn't affect so much with the demand from new investors now, because its becoming unstoppable of its value to rise more better. We can't predict the price to what it may result but what is good for these following days, the price is not heading towards the higher value and we couldn't even analyze when will it stop. It keeps on surging and I am able to see the great possibilities that the previous speculations that bitcoin's price of $8000 will be a reality for few weeks of price fluctuations.

Bearish market will not last as well. Maybe the price could do sideways for a time being, but when the price pick up again.. ohhh, you don't want it because its another bullish run. LOL. Yes, no one can really predict the price whether to go up or down, so we need to be prepared as well. But as we can see with the price today, its very bullish, it can be a bubble but whatever happens in the future, the price will remain as good as it gets.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:59:08 PM

Bearish market will not last as well. Maybe the price could do sideways for a time being, but when the price pick up again.. ohhh, you don't want it because its another bullish run. LOL. Yes, no one can really predict the price whether to go up or down, so we need to be prepared as well. But as we can see with the price today, its very bullish, it can be a bubble but whatever happens in the future, the price will remain as good as it gets.
I agree, but whatever happens I can't drop down my savings in bitcoin instead I increased it because bitcoin value now is like a rocket launcher. It was rapidly raising up, some people are expecting of fall down of bitcoin but I think it was not happen.
In my speculation bitcoin value as increasing value until December end and another raising up of value on 2018, so I suggest to all users that stay hold your bitcoin in your wallet. Because there's a lot of increasing of price will happen.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:02:28 AM

Well I don’t agree with you its totally wrong information about bitcoin that the price is drop that why I always saying to the users of bitcoin that check the price of bitcoin on daily base if you see today price of bitcoin its very good and high so I think we must stop misguiding the people about the price of bitcoin and now a days it’s going more high than this.
why do not you agree, for me it all happened. something normal is that if bitcoin rises it will decrease, and so on until bitcoin runs out there. then what basic thing makes you think that bitcoin will forever rise? maybe if Bitcoin prices continue to rise will never happen panic selling and so on. this is the nature of bitcoin fluctuations
No it’s not true I check bitcoin price this morning and the price of bitcoin was very high so I think everyone need to check the price of bitcoin every day in order to we can avoid such a wrong information and for a kind of information I’m sure that the price will not drop because bitcoin is now stable currency in world so its demand is very high now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: