Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:30:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking preorders for USB miner soon  (Read 915 times)
EfficientSystems (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:33:11 PM

No scam just making an offer for those unable to get erupters. Ours will be later but it's an option for you. You do not have to take it if you don't want to.
J35st3r

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 11:41:41 PM

You're a Jr Member now. Come over to the Custom Hardware forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=76.0 , which is where your post belongs. We'll eat you for breakfast.

1Jest66T6Jw1gSVpvYpYLXR6qgnch6QYU1 NumberOfTheBeast ... go on, give it a try Grin
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 11:59:37 PM

These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.

what is the hash rate?

This post "claims" to mine at 300 megahashes per second.  (You can find it in the second paragraph).  Now, why couldn't you do that by yourself I'm wondering?

I bid 0.02 BTC for posts that hash at 300 MH/s, can you deliver on any website? Smiley

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
ande85

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 12:00:30 AM

Let me put it like this: you see the message in my sig? Okay...it is both genuine, and true, but since there is no hint of proof that I didn't just make it up (and even if there was who would care?), so far I've got nothing off of it. What's the point to this story? Same as you: even if what you say is true the burden of proof still relies on you, and even then, people won't just start handing you money out of nowhere.
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 01:45:54 AM

These will be comparable to the existing ones on the market. We'd hope to get here a little sooner but didn't beat the competition to it. That being said we're still an alternative if you're unable to get your hands on there's.

300MH/s Hashrate and power consumption comparable to the competition. They will be going for 1.5 BTC each as a prepurchase price and can be ordered in groups of 10 per person. We expect to be shipping them within a month's time though that could be delayed up to two months depending on a few factors (this should not happen).

If you're interested please PM me but as I am dual representing our group here and also working I am very busy so please only serious buyers.

I just don't get these USB miners. For the same price, I could get a better hashrate from a GPU that I could have running today.

And the difference in power consumption at this point still doesn't help it make sense.
ande85

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:52:33 AM

What do you do though when you run out of space to put cards? Build another computer? That also eats up energy? Not good for the electric bill. Then again...the miners aren't good for the investment comparatively.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: