Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STABLECOIN][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM][1% FEE] Silverwolf's StableCoin Pool  (Read 8233 times)
the1silverwolf (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 04:32:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 04:42:52 PM by the1silverwolf

WOW, ok.  The pool has recovered!  We are now in the positives! (Yay an account balance greater than zero !!)

WAY WAY faster than I had expected, thanks to our fantastic donators !

You guys really did us right and once we have some funds I will make it up to each of you !

You may want to resume your normal donation percentages now.

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:47:38 PM

Also, I've updated Silverwolf's Mining's Main page.

It now includes all of our pools and stats for each of them.

To check it out just go to the main site.  http://silverwolf.ath.cx

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 02:20:20 AM

Manual withdrawal functionality has been reworked to prevent exploitation and has been enabled again.

How it works now :

When you click the "Cash Out" button, instead of sending the money immediately it "Schedules" the withdrawal request.

Withdrawal requests are processed every minute when the cronjob runs.

Enjoy !

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:21:15 AM

Added Getwork with LongPoll support on port 8350 by request.

Modified Stratum Share Difficulty Slightly to match with Getwork. 

Both are now 63 (Stratum was 60)

url = http://silverwolf.ath.cx
port = 3337 (Stratum) or 8350 (Getwork w/LP)
username = username.workername
password = workerpassword

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 03:37:02 AM

Also tweaked the database to improve performance of the stats page as it was getting a little sluggish.

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:10:37 PM

Has anyone used the Manual "Cash Out" function since i updated & re-enabled it ?

I tested it thoroughly but I would still like to get some reports from users that it is working for them.

--
the1silverwolf
User_513

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 05:32:39 PM

Has anyone used the Manual "Cash Out" function since i updated & re-enabled it ?

I tested it thoroughly but I would still like to get some reports from users that it is working for them.

I'll be your guinea pig as soon as I've mined a bit more. I'll happily confirm that auto payouts are working like a champ though.
xwebnetwork

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 05:48:54 PM

Yeah, cashed out around 2100 earlier. Worked great! Also, is this pool has almost 100% of the hash rate...

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
User_513

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:34:46 PM

Manual payout seems to work just fine, and the pool is at about ~%60 of the total network hash rate.
xwebnetwork

Activity: 684
Merit: 500

Veni. Vidi. Vici.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 06:42:12 PM

Now it is. For a few minute we had greater than 95%. Tongue

Validity.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Validity SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread
User_513

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 07:28:14 PM

How difficult would it be to add an earnings chart for user accounts?
brambi

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:05:28 PM

Any chance to add something like "Hall of fame" ? Blocks found, total shares submitted, this kind of stuff Smiley
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:27:39 AM

ok guys, I saw a crazy thing earlier.

The pool had nearly all of the network hash rate!  Not sure what led up to that but it's not a good thing.

We need to spread the hash out a little bit more. 

To that effect, I have added a second SBC pool.  Let's move some of the hash over to the new pool. 

Both pools are identical but they are on different servers on different networks.

They are completely separate though so you'll need to register again on the new one.

New Pool : http://swmining.mine.nu/sbc

Main Pool : http://silverwolf.ath.cx/sbc

Please report any issues you have with the new pool using the ticket system.  Don't forget to mention that you are on the new pool!

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:00:10 AM

The new server still needs some tweaks for performance, and the time zone is wrong.

Both minor issues that I will fix tomorrow.

It's about bed time here...

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:26:29 AM

Any chance to add something like "Hall of fame" ? Blocks found, total shares submitted, this kind of stuff Smiley

Pretty sure I can swing something like that. Smiley

--
the1silverwolf
the1silverwolf (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:27:16 AM

How difficult would it be to add an earnings chart for user accounts?

I'm not certain, but I will look into it.  Wink

--
the1silverwolf
tunafish

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 10:41:33 PM

Anybody else having issues with their share rate?
I've noticed this with other coins/pools but my share rate and my hash here rate are way off instead of just a bit. To clarify, my hashrate on GUIminer has been averaging 88kh/s for the past 5ish hours but I've only got like 80some shares and the pool says my hashrate is like 10-30khash/s since that seems to be how quickly i'm getting a share accepted. I've played around with a few settings and right now my hash is 75k and sharing at a rate of 35 according to the pool. I've only had one stale and I've tried stratum and PPLNS. Like I said I've seen this on other pools but the difference was i'd be mining at 80khash/s and only getting 65-70k...anybody familiar with this problem?
I have a 5770 Juniper GPU btw.

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 11:17:58 PM

I've noticed this with other coins/pools but my share rate and my hash here rate are way off instead of just a bit. To clarify, my hashrate on GUIminer has been averaging 88kh/s for the past 5ish hours but I've only got like 80some shares and the pool says my hashrate is like 10-30khash/s since that seems to be how quickly i'm getting a share accepted. I've played around with a few settings and right now my hash is 75k and sharing at a rate of 35 according to the pool. I've only had one stale and I've tried stratum and PPLNS. Like I said I've seen this on other pools but the difference was i'd be mining at 80khash/s and only getting 65-70k...anybody familiar with this problem?
Most pools are never 100% accurate with the hash rate number being shown. To check and make sure your miner is submitting work as it shows, check how many accepted shares you have compared to how many are shown in the mining program.
tunafish

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 11:45:04 PM

Most pools are never 100% accurate with the hash rate number being shown. To check and make sure your miner is submitting work as it shows, check how many accepted shares you have compared to how many are shown in the mining program.

I think I got it, I changed thread concurrency to 3200 and dropped stratum and it seems to be matching up...showing alot of stales but I think it might be wrong/not stale. Thanks though.

Feeling generous?
BTC: 1MiaKvvzhuCrbWJ2iXA9RceZfRpNDjwJTk
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 12:52:07 AM

I saw that too as it was happening and thought it was a mistake or a glitch

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: