Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM ?  (Read 1013 times)
BitCaptcha (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:19:09 AM

I've seen so many people glorify this token... but others say it's only noobs doing it.. which I find ridiculous. I see so much potential in this being the top 5 ICOs of 2017. I've personally invested 150,000 tokens ... Based on my research this seems like a damn good project to take notice in... Thoughts? I don't care if you're new or seasoned in investing but you have to admit this is a promising prospect at this point in time. Everyone should invest *something* in it imo.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

Dmitry Machikhin : "Electroneum coin is the company’s security token promising income to investors.

We evaluate risks for investors as medium. The nature of token may cause problems for the company from financial authorities in the future and it can impact on company’s ability to achieve its goals even with investor’s monies."
BitCaptcha (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:34:06 AM

Life is a risk. Buy in now!!! *hops on the boat to millionaireville*
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

I've seen so many people glorify this token... but others say it's only noobs doing it.. which I find ridiculous. I see so much potential in this being the top 5 ICOs of 2017. I've personally invested 150,000 tokens ... Based on my research this seems like a damn good project to take notice in... Thoughts? I don't care if you're new or seasoned in investing but you have to admit this is a promising prospect at this point in time. Everyone should invest *something* in it imo.

your right and you are in right decision electroneum are now many investor hope your investment become profitable because electroneum continue to become popular token.

Bitpetite

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

There has been so much hype around this coin. It will be really interesting to see how it progresses.

For me, I have not invested in this ICO. I will prob buy after the post ICO dump. I always hodl and it seems if you hodl buying into ICO's it is no longer the best investment. I'm currently buying MTH for less than the ICO price for example.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:55:47 AM

I has invest there just a little
but I see some meber invest there so a lot of BTC
I has see 170 BTC invest there I dont know that fact or not
but I see for Etn is good project but who can know for the future if DEV success with their project Etn will go to higher
analyze , invest , waiting and pray Cheesy

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
rafter_01

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:03:28 PM

I have invested but purely for short term. I think the hype will take this coin quite high and I'd be curious to see if the developers can convert the hype to something productive and working.

If it was expensive to buy the tokens I'd have passed but the tokens are cheap as chips so why wouldn't you invest a little?
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:56:34 PM

If anyone wants to invest.. plz use my referral Smiley <snip>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0

4. No referral code (ref link) spam.

Referral codes are generally frowned as if it was allowed this place could easily degrade into people just spamming their codes.  Even with this rule people spam referral codes... and I know most people will purposely NOT use them just in spite.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoNerd75

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

i think it might become one of the better performing crzptos in 2018 but onlz because thez|re making prettz good marketing. Besides of that i think it has no real advantage compared to crzptos like LTC or Ethereum
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

There were a lot of people saying that this electroneum is a scam. Because many people are saying that each electroneum will worth 10 usd I think? That is why many people are hindering its growth.
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

There were a lot of people saying that this electroneum is a scam. Because many people are saying that each electroneum will worth 10 usd I think? That is why many people are hindering its growth.

There's a strong team behind this coin and a lot of popular people are buying its ico, so its not a scam.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:27:20 PM

Yes, Many people here say that Electroneum is a scam, I don't think it that way, this project has a huge potential and the dev is very active on advertising this project. For those people, I think you should study the project first so you can see it's potential.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:29:08 PM

I think electroneum price will rise up in future, good team and good marketing. I always hear everywhere about electroneum. But probably i can be wrong.
cipher-x_09

Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

I wouldn't its a scam its a kind of one of crowfunding trading business that is formed by a great management if you see the registered number of users trading in it and see the lots of incentives it present I mean its a start of a great invest with the great increase of price I say its being manage well and many traders are getting hyped in it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

There's a strong team behind this coin and a lot of popular people are buying its ico, so its not a scam.

True. On all social medias out there I always see electroneum advertisement and it is trending right now. Also I read an article that big company and group of rich people has invest in this coins so I think this coin has a future in 2018 we never know until this ICO launch.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:42:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:12:47 PM by Iamlegit4sure

i think it is a good investment and i bought 13.000 ETN (my referral link for 1% bonus, if u want to buy some is https://my.electroneum.com/join/F5D3E5)

i invested not much money, so i can afford to lose it all eventually. BUT i think the base idea is GREAT

heldworld

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:05:35 PM

Everywhere I go now it's electroneum, this team has got a strong publicity
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

Electroneum has a lot of publicity and some really great potential, in truth I'm somewhat surprised that it hasn't sold out already.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

Electroneum has a lot of publicity and some really great potential, in truth I'm somewhat surprised that it hasn't sold out already.

the supply is too big, they cannot sellout (6Billions in ICO!) but they are close to it. I think they will sell 5Billion by the end of the ico in the next 2 weeks. Numbers keep rising

Ichitaka

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:23:51 PM

I find the idea is very good.Using your cell to mine.But what I want to understand is with my gtx970 I can mine for around 1usd a day how can a cell gpu be worth to mine lol.Maybe with a pool?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: