Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO-LIVE]❤️RATE DATE AUCTION.❤️Global p2p dating social network❤️  (Read 1254 times)
RateDate (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Happiness is closer than you think

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Pre-Sale is open.
Join us
And make this world happier

Rate Date - online video dating auction
vasilevs3363@gmail.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

on the main page of the site the information is fixed that you accept coins ETZ, is it true? What is the course, how much is RDT for 1 ETZ?
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:10:23 AM

on the main page of the site the information is fixed that you accept coins ETZ, is it true? What is the course, how much is RDT for 1 ETZ?

Yes. It's true!
Amount of RDT will be calculated on ETZ/ETH by yobit at the transaction time.
For this moment 1 ETZ = 0.037 ETH = 333 RDT

BitExalt
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Dev, I just tried MVP. I communicate with Katerina Usatenko there. maybe next version will be much better. I salute the spirit to work on this project Smiley
satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

I have a friend who looks lonely, but in fact he has a girlfriend who never met him in person (meet online). I as his friend felt a little suspicious to his girlfriend because the profile picture so beautiful. from this case would REDATE be able to guarantee the authenticity of data and photos from someone who joined this online dating  Huh ?
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

I have a friend who looks lonely, but in fact he has a girlfriend who never met him in person (meet online). I as his friend felt a little suspicious to his girlfriend because the profile picture so beautiful. from this case would REDATE be able to guarantee the authenticity of data and photos from someone who joined this online dating  Huh ?

Hello! Of course, a video-dating guarantees personal contact with the interlocutor, which is a affirmation of reality this one! Verification and a gap for scammers is the biggest problem of online dating. And we found solutions for each side.

RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:53:32 PM

Dev, I just tried MVP. I communicate with Katerina Usatenko there. maybe next version will be much better. I salute the spirit to work on this project Smiley
Thank you! We do not sit still and work hard. Soon there will be a lot of news.

satia19

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:34:16 PM

I have a friend who looks lonely, but in fact he has a girlfriend who never met him in person (meet online). I as his friend felt a little suspicious to his girlfriend because the profile picture so beautiful. from this case would REDATE be able to guarantee the authenticity of data and photos from someone who joined this online dating  Huh ?

Hello! Of course, a video-dating guarantees personal contact with the interlocutor, which is a affirmation of reality this one! Verification and a gap for scammers is the biggest problem of online dating. And we found solutions for each side.

Once again back to each other's personality. Not everyone is willing to accept video calls, maybe some people feel shy and do not have self confidence with what he has. My suggestion RATEDATE should be make sure data from each account such as with id card and must use original profile photo.
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

I have a friend who looks lonely, but in fact he has a girlfriend who never met him in person (meet online). I as his friend felt a little suspicious to his girlfriend because the profile picture so beautiful. from this case would REDATE be able to guarantee the authenticity of data and photos from someone who joined this online dating  Huh ?

Once again back to each other's personality. Not everyone is willing to accept video calls, maybe some people feel shy and do not have self confidence with what he has. My suggestion RATEDATE should be make sure data from each account such as with id card and must use original profile photo.

Of course you are right! There is a detailed verification and display of the identity in the profile of the questionnaire in the concept of our project.

RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

On the eve of ICO, we have prepared a new design of landing. In the new version, we hid the hint to the next great news for our investors and users. With love, Rate Date Team! 😊😜

RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:06:06 AM

We are gaining momentum

Brilliant news, which we hasten to share with you! New adviser Igor Livant officially joined the Rate Date Project!

Igor’s career spans over 17 years in financial services and consulting. He has worked as an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs, Troika Dialog, and Aton; Associate Principal at McKinsey & Company, ran his own consulting firm and now works as VP for Investments at TELF AG, a commodity trading firm.
Igor is also an adviser to Walimai, the company that successfully conducted ICO of tokens in Nov 2017 as well as several other cryptocurrency projects.
His extensive has given him advanced practical knowledge of financial management, capital raising experience, management consulting, and mergers & acquisitions.

szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

How to join bounty?
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

How to join bounty?

Hello, To participate in the bounty you need to register on the site. In your personal account you will receive your referral link and detailed conditions for participation.

lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:46:27 AM

wow, I first saw this type of project. This project makes it easy for people to get acquainted with each other over long distances and this project is very effective for people who are lonely and alone. I like your project. Good luck for your project. Cheesy
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:30:34 PM

wow, I first saw this type of project. This project makes it easy for people to get acquainted with each other over long distances and this project is very effective for people who are lonely and alone. I like your project. Good luck for your project. Cheesy
Thank you very much=)

DerukEaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:31:36 AM

When we do online dating, whether others can see it or just us and the couple who can see it ??
Maybe it could be better if other people just know who we are dating but others do not know what we and your partner are doing.
thank you
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:23:14 AM

When we do online dating, whether others can see it or just us and the couple who can see it ??
Maybe it could be better if other people just know who we are dating but others do not know what we and your partner are doing.
thank you
Your acquaintances, correspondence on the web are confidential information, but a ended  auction is public information, as a result you can hide it from prying eyes

pujanugraha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

where can I see the roadmap ratedate? does this bounty use refferal link?
RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

where can I see the roadmap ratedate? does this bounty use refferal link?

Hi! Welcome to our official web-site ico.ratedate.net You can fine a lot of useful information about Rate Date Project there, and also roadmap=) For getting referal link you shoul to sing up and pass KYC.

We can help you with any question in telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/FnaGEUOKQklmVJ0dEdLL3w

RateDate (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:06:05 AM

Token Sale of Rate Date ICO will start today

The main stage of the ICO is already ready for start and begin today at 14:00 UTC.

After the end of the pre-sale, we conducted a painstaking work on the project. The beta version of the project is already ready for the update, which will be produced in the very near future. The presentation site also experienced some changes for the better. And one more news: we introduced the KYC.
The reorganization helped our project see new horizons and build more original project plans. All this further brings us closer to realizing the idea in its finest form.
Join us and become part of the revolution in one of the most beautiful and romantic industries in the online universe!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: