Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashTech Avalon Clone Hashing Modules 22GH/s - 8.99 BTC * ESCROW *  (Read 11275 times)
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 09:06:07 PM

Do you accept escrow
I can escrow this  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fasmax

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:45:39 PM

I tried to register but never received a confirmation email so I can't log into your web sight.
Pistachio
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:14:37 PM

I tried to register but never received a confirmation email so I can't log into your web sight.

Try it again from a different email client. gmail did not work for me either.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:32:03 PM

I can escrow too, currently free!

dben428

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:32:33 PM

I had no problems signing up with AOL (yes, I still use AOL email... I've had it forever). Of course, it did go to spam. So check to make sure it didn't end up there.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:34:06 PM

Omg aol
I miss juno mail
http://i.qkme.me/3u0nu5.jpg

fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:37:36 PM

Just tried to order but all sold. GMAIL pisses me off! Did they block HashTech email?
HashTech (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:40:27 PM

The orders that have not paid their deposit over the past 72 hours will be opened within the hour.

So far 14 units have been paid for.
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:56:56 PM

Units open again.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:28:51 AM

When will you deliver?

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 02:24:41 AM

I am also very interested in delivery date before making payment for my miners. Also how firm is this date and do you already have a chip-order with Avalon etc.
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 04:53:25 AM

No one is really giving them money are they?

Standard issue scammer thread just like all the others I have seen in my tracking of these companies:

Statement basically saying "we have an amazing new unit, but need money first though we have absolutely nothing to show for real, we promise to deliver!"

Ability to order a device despite zero proof they actually exist, that they have an Avalon chip order

Product pictures that are not theirs, those are straight up Avalon units on display.

No information about who they really are outside of a barley registered BitcoinTalk account. I actually am starting to think several of these are the same person because they are so similar to each other in how the thread was started and the voice of it.

Look, PICS/PROOF OR GTFO

What you are doing is fraudulent. Those of you sending your money blindly to these jokers deserve to lose it.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 05:25:33 AM

So is the 1 btc not through escrow?
Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:22:26 AM

So is the 1 btc not through escrow?

Just no.

*edit these guys are organizing themselves BTC50 for a pretty good hourly fee. Use your heads.
gyverlb

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:33:59 AM

As the 1BTC isn't used to order the chips, I don't see why we can't use escrow for the whole amount.

I'd be willing to use escrow with John K. myself if there's a time limit after which I can ask for my BTC back (like August the 31th as delivery is scheduled for August).

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:47:34 AM

Delivery is expected Mid-August. Provided Avalon keep to their shipping timelines.

You're more than welcome to assume the worst about us. As I have continuously said it isn't possible to prove you otherwise until such time that we deliver. We have done our best to ensure that the risk to the buyer is minimal. We have lowered the unit cost. We will be providing free units to the community prior to requesting the final payments and delivery. We are using Escrow ( Excluding the Deposit ). The units are not massive capital outlays. If you could suggest any other way for us to limit the risk please feel free to tell us. As for pictures, when we have everything setup and I have been provided with the information it will be posted here.

The money collected during the deposit stage is not being used. But the reason we are requesting it is to ensure that the orders placed are serious ones. We have had many orders placed that are clearly a joke and unfortunately this is our way of differentiating between the two.  

Vanderi

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 09:43:50 AM

We are using Escrow ( Excluding the Deposit ). The units are not massive capital outlays. If you could suggest any other way for us to limit the risk please feel free to tell us. As for pictures, when we have everything setup and I have been provided with the information it will be posted here.

The money collected during the deposit stage is not being used. But the reason we are requesting it is to ensure that the orders placed are serious ones. We have had many orders placed that are clearly a joke and unfortunately this is our way of differentiating between the two.  

As stated four times in your thread iirc, escrow the deposit to bitpop. Simple as that. Next up escrow the final payment.

My buddy ordered nine or ten units from you. He jumped off the train when he saw that every BTC1 preorder had a different wallet address. He didn't even bother to ask you why.

Also imho pics or gtfo Smiley
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 09:51:26 AM

I'd apply for a test rig ... if not possible I'd take four units, but would like to test them earlier also, maybe you can make me a special offer, i can do all kind of video/photo documentation as needed

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
gyverlb

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 10:41:13 AM

We are using Escrow ( Excluding the Deposit ). The units are not massive capital outlays. If you could suggest any other way for us to limit the risk please feel free to tell us. As for pictures, when we have everything setup and I have been provided with the information it will be posted here.

As stated four times in your thread iirc, escrow the deposit to bitpop. Simple as that. Next up escrow the final payment.

My buddy ordered nine or ten units from you. He jumped off the train when he saw that every BTC1 preorder had a different wallet address. He didn't even bother to ask you why.

Also imho pics or gtfo Smiley

Fully agreed. If you are serious about selling these boards, you'll accept escrow for the deposit too. I'll certainly order several boards if you accept this simple condition. I have a preference for John K. myself, having used his services several times.

P2pool tuning guide
Trade BTC for €/$ at bitcoin.de (referral), it's cheaper and faster (acts as escrow and lets the buyers do bank transfers).
Tip: 17bdPfKXXvr7zETKRkPG14dEjfgBt5k2dd
newmars

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:34:57 PM

Agree with others. Please escrow the deposit!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: