Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashTech Avalon Clone Hashing Modules 22GH/s - 8.99 BTC * ESCROW *  (Read 11275 times)
HashTech (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:22:39 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2013, 10:16:31 PM by HashTech

Hi all,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a new company that will be involved in ASIC miner production. As you may all be aware there have been a few companies that have planned to re-create the AVALON ASIC mining rig. That is exactly what we are doing, with a twist.

We understand that there are so many scams present on the internet today, particularly regarding Bitcoin. That is why we have made the decision to not sell the full Avalon miners.  But rather a single hashing module capable of 22GH/s. This allows us to charge considerably less, and also allows our customers the piece of mind that the risk and capital outlay isn't substantial. The main intention behind this decision is to prove to the community that not only can we deliver, but we can do so on time. Trust is everything.

Now we will obviously be stepping up our game once the products have been delivered. Our future models are planned at 88GH/s to 160GH/s and beyond. More on that later.

The units will be entirely stand alone; Control Unit, PDU and cables are supplied with Each Module. They can be added to already running AVALON machines or they can simply run by themselves. No case is provided with the initial sales, it makes things easier and faster on our side and allows customers to create DIY cases.

Please note that this is done on a PRE-ORDER basis. Customers can expect delivery mid August should there be no delays beyond our control. PCB's and final preparations have already begun and we will take delivery in roughly 2 weeks. That way we have everything ready.

Price per module is 8.99 BTC. A 1 BTC deposit is required per unit to secure your pre-order.

This price includes everything; one module, cabling, control unit, PDU, tax, shipping and handling fees. The product will hold a 2 year, full swap out warranty from date of delivery.
We have 55 units available. However 50 will go on sale. 5 will be given to community chosen members for testing and to prove we are not full of crap. These members however need to be long time standing and trusted members. This is our gift and will be entirely at our expense. They will be the first to receive their units before mass shipping begins. Please note that you can request a refund right up until the point that shipping begins. SO no units to trusted members; refund! The chips to make the 5 units are being used from our personal orders that will be shipped prior to HashTech's.

We have two Branches that we are currently in the process of setting up. One in South Africa, One in Dubai. Our South African Branch should be up and running by months end, where I will update with all the necessary information and host an open day. Our Dubai arm we will be setting up mid July, this location will also house our testing facility and farm.

I will try my best to keep this forum topic as up to date as possible. Please be patient with me. The website will be updated daily. You can contact me via email, skype or on the forums. I will not reply to PM's here.

For further information check out our website.

www.hashtech.biz

Have a lovely day,

The HashTech Team

-EDIT-

The 5 Hero / Trusted members to receive a unit are as follows:

Conditions to receiving a test unit:

Please document the process with either a full video, or pictures. As well as a video of the module hard at work. We also request that it begins mining from the moment you receive it. We would hate for our hard work to end up as a door stop.

The Hero members to receive a module:

- Candoo
- PuertoLibre
- JohnK
- juggalodarkcl
- Xian01

-EDIT-

Price has been changed to 8.99 BTC
Pre-Order does not require full payment, a 1 BTC deposit per unit is required to secure your order. The remaining funds will be required upon delivery of our product to the 5 trusted members, and prior to shipping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:29:58 PM

scam?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:32:35 PM

6 post newbie posting about another ASIC start-up...

*face-desk*

*face-desk*

*face-desk*
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:36:54 PM

Unfortunately we cannot convince you otherwise until product shipment. This is indeed the reality we are faced with. The account was created a few days ago so that we could offer the news under our official header.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 10:52:03 PM

What are your other accounts on Bitcointalk? (list all of them)
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:00:40 PM

This would be my first account created on these forums. I will make sure to have the rest of the developers team pop in and come say a few words. Although most are not as active here as we would like. This was one of the platforms we are using to advertise this project.
auto2nr1

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:05:55 PM

Please post pictures/company info/address and screenshot of the chips on order from Avalon.
crypt0maniac

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:09:30 PM

take my BTC ! ! ! where should i send them ?
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:12:11 PM

We will be uploading all the relevant documentation and pictures to the website in the next few days. We will also be including pictures of the entire team, address of our new offices, land line phone numbers and anything else the community requests. And obviously when everything is up and running we will have our first open day!
crypt0maniac

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:21:44 PM

Grin you are wasting your time here  Grin

Mods should put some warning here
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:42:36 PM

the price doesn't seem more competitive compared to Terrahash
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:45:25 PM

Why should it be? They're competing on speed of delivery, not price. That said give them a chance to verify themselves if they are not taking payment.

SA and Dubai seems dodgy though. Strictly for the locals!

Presumably you'll be accepting credit card payments?

No one pays in anonymous currency for unproven tech here anymore...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:48:49 PM

They could only ship their product maybe after mid August? what's their big advantage on delivery?

Why should it be? They're competing on speed of delivery, not price. That said give them a chance to verify themselves if they are not taking payment.

SA and Dubai seems dodgy though. Strictly for the locals...
candoo

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Vertrau in Gott

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 11:57:38 PM

Me applies for free test unit!

Einer trage des andern Last, so werdet ihr das Gesetz Christi erfüllen.
adamthefishman

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:13:18 AM

I will volunteer for a test unit too.

I represent the business community, interested in bitcoin due to the hard money aspects, but without the computer background that most forum members have.

Thanks.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:27:45 AM

I put myself forth as a validator.

I actually own a Batch 1 Avalon. Sigh, I also have an order in but am weary considering all the money being flung at the problem of ASICs of this side of BitCoinTalk.

You could say I am the biggest skeptic out there (check my ignore button!). If I say it is real, it is like receiving a blessing from the Pope. (Am I kidding?)
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 02:45:03 AM

*John raises hand as a validator here*

Provided that they ship within this year, of course. Wink
HashTech (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 05:59:22 AM

Thank you for the interest. We will unfortunately be only looking to delivery the test samples to Hero / Trusted members. This is nothing against you, as I am sure you are a wonderful human being.  Wink

Please document the process with either a full video, or pictures. As well as a video of the module hard at work. We also request that it begins mining from the moment you receive it. We would hate for our hard work to end up as a door stop. 

- Candoo
- PuertoLibre
- JohnK
- juggalodarkcl
- Huh?

Once we have all the members chosen I will contact you via PM to collect shipping details etc.

I understand your apprehension, and until otherwise proven we are indeed just like every other scam out there. Unfortunately our delivery time is at the mercy of external shipping times. We are hoping they keep to their schedule and start shipping soon. But as previously mentioned, you may request a full refund right up until we start shipping.

I hope you have a lovely day. Or have had one depending on your time zone.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 06:02:05 AM

Thank you for the interest. We will unfortunately be only looking to delivery the test samples to Hero / Trusted members. This is nothing against you, as I am sure you are a wonderful human being.  Wink

I'd be happy to verify the quality and specs of your product if you need others.
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2013, 06:27:05 AM

- Candoo
- PuertoLibre
- JohnK
- juggalodarkcl