Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS  (Read 35555 times)
vinkenzo

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

very promising project
their business mode is live and active with many users and influences
highly undervalued so gather as much as you can with this really cheap price
it does not have enough hype but i think in 2-3 months start mooning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

unfortunately, so far many icos project under price ico programs. I will try to hold it in a few weeks

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
suryan9860

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:54:37 AM

Day before yesterday admin informed everyone below Livestream  information

(we invited everyone to the Huobi Pro YouTube Livestream event today to join the discussion titled “The Future of Crypto Exchange: Centralized or Decentralized?Much of the community is asking about our partnership, although we cannot disclose any info regarding the partnership details)

In Livestream there was no information related Indahash ,God knows why we investors were told to watch livestream of Huobi when they didnt shared any information about Indahash .If they don't want to disclose any information about partnership why to hype and request people to watch Livestream

Yes agree so many ico are below ico price in last few weeks but project like INS even after dipping near ico price ,still early Investors trust a lot as they gave investor very good exchange .Ins was going to list on HitBtc but cancelled it as they don't want investors to face any issues

So when you care about your investors ,investors also trust Indahash even in bad time even if market is not good

However I couldn't see anything good done investor point of view ,Community is just asking for one good exchange

They took 2 months for just a kyc process to validate ,slowest process ever seen in any ico ,after 2 months tokens were unlocked

Marketing team hold 40% of investment but couldnt see any proper planning .Either should have unlocked all token including airdrop token at once to investors or instead of giving airdrop in just after unlock of initial tokens they should have told we will give airdrop every month only to investors who hold initial tokens and dont sell it .However no proper planning or strategy

Hitbtc was charging  around 70$ for deposit initially ,is it influencer will pay such huge fees for deposit or withdraw ,they have to ask them self  

I myself holding lot of tokens but writing bad points as couldnt see team doing anything good so far .
TarzanNJane

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

i reviewed all projects which operate in influence marketing area and i can say that only SocialMedia.Market is worth to invest.
over 4k eth collected. very solid advisory board and great conditions and bonus sestem provided.

15% bonus and 1eth giveaway available!

jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

WTF price   Undecided
suryan9860

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

This was gonna happen for sure .As Admin Mike,Fabio and Maria were keep on promoting in tele channels that Indahash coming on Binance and will be part of voting list and being a big community they will get listed .They were just spreading FUD when there are so many big communities of other ico and if voting happens those might easily win and winning and loosing is far away but these people were not even selected on list for voting process by Binance
Indahash team want everything for free ,dont want to spend a single penny we people invested in ICO for good exchange .Just keep on posting colorful pictures about ponds and other products
I hope people in tele channels instead of listening to FUD they are spreading for so many months ,start raising question as a team .As if one or two person raise concerns they got blocked in tele channels but if everyone as team raise voice than only we will see solution in future
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

hopefully pre ico can be successful, so later on when ico can follow the success. because the benchmark pre ico can be attracted investors at the time ico took place.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:15:05 AM

hopefully pre ico can be successful, so later on when ico can follow the success. because the benchmark pre ico can be attracted investors at the time ico took place.
hallo friend, Indahash token sale has ended, even tokennya already listing on exchange HitBtc, IDEX, and TIDEX, even already included in Coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indahash/#markets
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

The worst unprofessional team ever!!!
The app is rubbish!

Get rid of it asap!

What's wrong? seems they are working fine, acting weeks before all the deadlines, having working product, a big community.. what's wrong, or what don't you like?

- Have you tried the app? Have you tried to register as Influencer (if no try and share your experience).
- The worst mistake thy did when thy released airdrop the same day as they listed on HitBtc (this was so wrong) and price instead of going up and create hype went deep down (and still is going down). If they wait/prolong it only 1 week the story would be different.
- I got banned from the channel only for pointing out that price drop is from the airdrop (which is rally really obvious thing) and its amazing how 99% people on that Chanel don't understand it.

Also the idea sounds much better than in it is in the reality.... they cant handle this..even they are stating they are team of 130.. hahah 130 do you believe this? (or maybe none of them is crypto expert).
if you are disappointed with the indahash token price that drops below the ICO price, I also have some IDH tokens, but not just IDH whose prices down, but many altcoins are down. so be patient and support indahash team for the price improve soon.
suryan9860

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:05 AM

Few people are still believing Indahash ,when team really doesnt care about investor . Pre investor are still in profit ,sell you shares and move ahead .This is worst ico and worst team .They have our money now and they are relaxed with our funds .Just posting colorful pics
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

Few people are still believing Indahash ,when team really doesnt care about investor . Pre investor are still in profit ,sell you shares and move ahead .This is worst ico and worst team .They have our money now and they are relaxed with our funds .Just posting colorful pics

Why do you say this? As far as i know they are working to get listed on exchangers, i miss something? This ico is just a new ico, only one month passed.. what's wrong now? You can't expect a 10x ROI in 1 month, am i right? If i miss something or they have some kind of problems, please tell me cause i don't know. Thanks.
suryan9860

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

Why do you say this? As far as i know they are working to get listed on exchangers, i miss something? This ico is just a new ico, only one month passed.. what's wrong now? You can't expect a 10x ROI in 1 month, am i right? If i miss something or they have some kind of problems, please tell me cause i don't know. Thanks.

Bro,this ico started in Oct 2017,they took 2 months for kyc .tell me one ico which took 2 months .I bought in pre ico and following them, so know more about them ,so i m not sharing wrong information .you can read ,my previous post all valid points I have raised .Lol so i m not expecting 10x ,that is your assumption .You are getting angry as i m sharing truth and u have invested in it and u r in loss
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Bro,this ico started in Oct 2017,they took 2 months for kyc .tell me one ico which took 2 months .I bought in pre ico and following them, so know more about them ,so i m not sharing wrong information .you can read ,my previous post all valid points I have raised .Lol so i m not expecting 10x ,that is your assumption .You are getting angry as i m sharing truth and u have invested in it and u r in loss

1- I'm not your bro
2- i invested in pre ico too
We are here for discuss, i have no reason to be angry cause i'm still in big profit, cause i invested in ICO and had a lot of ref commissions, so no problem for me..i'm here to make 100x, not 10x.. and when i invested i knew that i need to wait some months.
Two months KYC, also no problem for me.. If someone is angry/tired of it, it is easy to sell the coin to the Indahash believer Smiley
mcfit84

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

What is the name of the most expensive App?

It is INDAHASH !

INDAHASH to the Moon, no to the Mars!
suryan9860

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

1- I'm not your bro
2- i invested in pre ico too
We are here for discuss, i have no reason to be angry cause i'm still in big profit, cause i invested in ICO and had a lot of ref commissions, so no problem for me..i'm here to make 100x, not 10x.. and when i invested i knew that i need to wait some months.
Two months KYC, also no problem for me.. If someone is angry/tired of it, it is easy to sell the coin to the Indahash believer Smiley

As you told ,I discuss what I felt. Thats all .If I feel cheated I will discuss it .Two months kyc is not problem for you  but it was for me and many investors .so everyone has their own opinion .Selling or buying its individual call and same way sharing their views
vinkenzo

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:12:46 AM

i really want an update from IDH Team
i am one of believer in this project, but i feel left alone by IDH team
please give us some update about what you have done after ICO and what you did for future exchange listing ?
because we are almost losing our investment
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:38:37 AM

i really want an update from IDH Team
i am one of believer in this project, but i feel left alone by IDH team
please give us some update about what you have done after ICO and what you did for future exchange listing ?
because we are almost losing our investment
if you want to get any latest news from indahash team you can follow facebook account or twitter Indahash
https://twitter.com/indaHash
https://www.facebook.com/indahash/
newpower

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:47:29 AM

I like the concept of this project very much.
(I'm not sure I have enough understanding to explain to others yet though.)
I believe current market cap of this currency is still low.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:24 AM

The worst unprofessional team ever!!!
The app is rubbish!

Get rid of it asap!

What's wrong? seems they are working fine, acting weeks before all the deadlines, having working product, a big community.. what's wrong, or what don't you like?

- Have you tried the app? Have you tried to register as Influencer (if no try and share your experience).
- The worst mistake thy did when thy released airdrop the same day as they listed on HitBtc (this was so wrong) and price instead of going up and create hype went deep down (and still is going down). If they wait/prolong it only 1 week the story would be different.
- I got banned from the channel only for pointing out that price drop is from the airdrop (which is rally really obvious thing) and its amazing how 99% people on that Chanel don't understand it.

Also the idea sounds much better than in it is in the reality.... they cant handle this..even they are stating they are team of 130.. hahah 130 do you believe this? (or maybe none of them is crypto expert).
if you are disappointed with the indahash token price that drops below the ICO price, I also have some IDH tokens, but not just IDH whose prices down, but many altcoins are down. so be patient and support indahash team for the price improve soon.

Indahash has the great development team in the background but doesn't worry about the present situation of the IDH coin. Not only IDH there are many coins facing the same situation in the market and give the market some time because now the market is in corrections.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Please tell me what the price is for one IDH was ICO?

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: