Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:23:35 PM

There is nothing wrong with a healthy pullback, nothing goes parabolic forever. Nothing.

Look at 1 week handle. It looks like parabolic, lol.
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

Guys , don't you think it's time to go down now ? I mean we are going up since one year already ...I don't know , I don't want to ruin the party but it's time for things to settle down a little and that fork will be the main point of bitcoin crashing. This is just my opinion tho but let's be honest , bitcoin is too damn high and lot of you guys will get burned if you buyed over 3.5 k...but bitcoin will survive no matter what so just have faith if you ever see yourselves in a double edge position.

i think bitcoin will not fall much in the run..since many are buying it and holding the position.!

Yeah bitcoin price will not fall that much,the current swing is normal swing of bitcoin price,soon it will recover and goes towards up level.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

Yes, I saw the signs yesterday, the price of Bitcoin is decreasing, though not so obvious but we know it. Maybe the next few days it will fall deeper. This was anticipated before Bitcoin surged to a very high level last week, surpassing $ 5,500. I think the upcoming hardfork has somehow influenced this, so many people are probably storing Bitcoin. However, we do not worry too much and panic, this is normal, Bitcoin prices are frequent fluctuations. Hope it will recover soon and comeback Cheesy
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:41:11 PM

To be honest, I think the sudden price hike is not going to sustain for the long term and there will be a correction in the price within next couple of months. However, I think that Bitcoin will cross the level of $10K within a year or two but still, there will be the fluctuations in the price.

Those who are willing to hodl for the long term, shouldn't worry about these short-term price fluctuations in my opinion.

$10,000 is nothing man. That will be easy. After the correction, which as you said is coming and very soon I might add, the next time we see an exponential rise like this one, the price will not only cross $10,000, but I predict that it will go up to at least $30,000 and maybe even $50,000. I do not see it reaching $60,000 before crashing the next time.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:46:40 PM

Well, this is not the first time the bitcoin price went down. As a matter of fact, it is unstable and unpredictable. For instance, I thought to myself that it would not go up any further those past days when it reached the peak. And surprisingly, it really dropped. But that has always been happening. Remember when it had a sharp decreased to reach 2700$ or less? And look at it now. People are going to rescue the drop again and make it rise up like they always do. It is just a matter of time and everything will be alright. I am positive.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:20:48 PM

Why bothering when Bitcoin is falling, it was very natural, nothing new about that. Bitcoin will fall slow and climb up high fast.  Bitcoin will lost a few value for a consecutive days or weeks, then will absolutely gain threefold for a month.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:11:11 PM

Unlike company stocks which are only traded during set hours,bitcoin is traded continually. Like stocks price will fluctuate on demand and news. Trend will be upward with buying dips. Same applies to good altcoins.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

Bitcoin price fall a little bit is postulate Smiley). If Bitcoin price stable at more than 5k$ or keep increasing like crazy I think all trader will be panic soon. There are some altcoin go up with Bitcoin price that mean its price will increase if Bitcoin price increase too but almost altcoin is not like that. If Bitcoin price keep increasing like that all other altcoins will become trash coin soon. Bitcoin price dump and pump everyday so if anyone holding Bitcoin no need to worry about this dump Cheesy
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:43:29 PM

I think that it's just a price adjustment. Bitcoin price recovers now. It's $ 5439. I believe it will reach $ 6000 soon.  Cool

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

I am a little bit worried about the price of bitcoin now because it started to fall and together with altcoins. But i am trying to stay calm and convinced myself that it will pump again soon.

cliffordsean

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:59:08 PM

how far will it drop guys ?

Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:01:11 PM

I think it's normal. Bitcoin price dump and pump everyhour and it's the way trader make money Smiley). If Bitcoin price keep increasing like this I think it'll be really bad for trader whom holding altcoin cause when Bitcoin price increase too much it will make a lot of altcoin price dumped so I think Bitcoin price falling at this time is because trader want to pump the price of altcoins they are holding but Bitcoin price will be right back soon Cheesy
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

how far will it drop guys ?

I agree with the OP's statement that the current drop is temporary and will leave us aside with a memory of the "possible" final correction we are going to see. But I disagree that the support is at 4800, I think 5k is the least it could drop according to the momentum it is still holding. Volumes over exchanges are increasing even with the decrease in price and price is holding strongly at the 5400 level, so expecting a big drop would be like expecting something without thinking.
bbs98

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:34:43 PM

all will try to survive when bitcoin prices go down, because all definitely bitcoin will go back up and always happen like that, only people who are not sure with Bitcoin who will sell it when the price of Bitcoin down.
Bitpetite

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 07:35:07 PM

Bitcoin and Crypto is highly volatile because the market cap is so low. Once we hit a market cap of say $1t you won't see these huge spikes and dips.

Crypto is a long term investment. If you bought Bitcoin at $1000, who cares if it dips from $5800 to $4500!!

If you bought Bitcoin at $5500 recently, in a year you won't care if it dips from $12,000 to $10,000. Buy and hodl for the long game we are in a long term bull market.  Grin  
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:19:21 PM

Yes you are right my friend, people seems to panic on fake news on media, and now bitcoin are coming for pullback and i want it to see near $4700 levels which is a strong fibonacci level where price seems to bounce well when there is strong trend is going on. You said it right it is the right time to buy if the bitcoin falls down, because it is similar to previous fall which was due to jp morgans speech and china's ban on ico and exchanges and we should use this opportunity to buy and not for panic selling. I am expecting to reach above $6500 in coming months.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

It's so unpredictable...fundamental analysis makes a lot of the upcoming fork and says people will sell and the price will go lower because of fear of what might happen.  Other fundamental analysis says that people think that the fork will result in another coin and another asset, like Bitcoin Cash, so it will drive the price up.  Technical analysis states a base of $4,800.  It suggests overbought or oversold conditions.  Technical analysis only seems to be beneficial in terms of comprehending what happened, not what will happen, at least where Bitcoin is concerned.

Neither technical or fundamental analysis seems particularly useful with Bitcoin.  If I didn't believe in its long-term potential I'd sell it of course.  But why do I believe in its potential?  The only reason I have apart from these flawed analyses is past performance.  In fact, past performance must be far and away the #1 driving force behind the BELIEF in the escalation of the Bitcoin price.  Now, I did not say the #1 driving force in the escalation of its price because I don't think anyone really, factually knows what that driving force is.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:43:29 PM

Bitcoin price has decreased a bit today but it quickly recovered. I haven't seen it for less than $5150. I was kinda suprised because I thought that people wanted to hold their bitcoins to receive Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2X coins. Most people will earn more from this hardforks than they would lose due to decreasing price. Unfortunately, these coins may be worth almost nothing because of everyone selling them.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:47:18 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is 5400 dollars and the price decreased today and I hope it will back again to the highest current price . Its bwtter to buy bitcoin now , dont panic because if you panic you sell your bitcoin and you will lose some money because i believe it will 7k dollars before end of this month and if that happy we will earn money in the future . Dont forget to buy bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

Don't worry =) I think today we can see the minor correction, after it bitcoin will grow again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: