Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:16 PM

Looks like bitcoin just had started a massive bull run again, we are just above $6300 and its just beginning of the day. I think we can really touch $7000 now, $6500 is just a couple of days from now. Its the end of the month and bitcoin is still not done with October, LOL. I think we shouldn't really be worried if the price of bitcoin falling because when it recovered, the price is going on very strong and even higher than its previous price. Let this be a lesson's learn for all of us, specially newcomers in the market. Don't panic and just hodl because the price fall is just temporary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

Looks like bitcoin just had started a massive bull run again, we are just above $6300 and its just beginning of the day. I think we can really touch $7000 now, $6500 is just a couple of days from now. Its the end of the month and bitcoin is still not done with October, LOL. I think we shouldn't really be worried if the price of bitcoin falling because when it recovered, the price is going on very strong and even higher than its previous price. Let this be a lesson's learn for all of us, specially newcomers in the market. Don't panic and just hodl because the price fall is just temporary.
Thanks for the information that you said. Well, just worried a little, but not totally worried because its my first time to do this bitcoin job and I didn't invest for now. That's why I need to read more on some thread and forum in this website. So much information and encouragement to this thread, and I think I need to take a risk on bitcoin industry. So much potential in different aspect.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:38 AM

Thanks for the information that you said. Well, just worried a little, but not totally worried because its my first time to do this bitcoin job and I didn't invest for now. That's why I need to read more on some thread and forum in this website. So much information and encouragement to this thread, and I think I need to take a risk on bitcoin industry. So much potential in different aspect.

i think you don't have to worried because you said that you didn't invest your money in bitcoin so you are not loss anything. but if you want to join in bitcoin world by buying bitcoin, i suggest you to wait until the price is down so you can buy at lower price and then you can keep it until the price increase again. this is the best strategy that you can use but you can not increase the amount of bitcoin if you don't try another way like trading to try increasing the amount. as you know by now, bitcoin have potential increase more in future so i think you might to learn by watching the trend in the market.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:39:06 AM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Don't force people in what you want. Its up on them if they want to buy or not. Everyone of us have thinking. So its only natural to people to panic in case of that case.but as an true believer of bitcoin bitcoin might come falling but it's only natural to bitcoin that sometimea fall down and rising up. But in the end. The bitcoin ia always on expensive or high price.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:42:32 AM

As of now,bitcoin has reached 4600 us dollar and it is not very surprising because the need of bitcoin these days is getting higher.I know that it will continue to flactuate since the need of it is very high right now.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:35:43 AM

It's also the opportunity for people to buy low and hold for high gain.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

yes that's true if bitcoin prices fall do not worry because it is a good time to buy bitcoin and bitcoin prices will go up and you will benefit
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

Bitcoin will never fall even price will drop down to $1k because the next Altcoin Ethereum is still on $300 mark today. I don't think Bitcoin will decrease its value since owners are still holding their coins for the future.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

I think this is a common thing, as long as the user is active then the price up and down is common, most bitcoin trading users with fiat especially USD, most of them are speculators so can control the price of bitcoin.

mel1978

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:29:59 AM

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Be happy if the price is low because it is the time to buy more bitcoins and hold it in your wallet for a long time. It is good to buy bitcoins in a low price so that you can have bigger profit in the future. No worries if the price of bitcoin will get low because when it rise up in price it will rise very high and this is time for bigger profit.
sororiumu

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:31:09 AM

It is a momentum that is likely to reach $ 10000
cryptocoinplay (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:33:38 AM

Rock & Roll

cheburash

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:38:50 AM

6510$ on Polo, to much for me. I sold all my Bitcoins now, grow on, but without me. Smiley
canaveralnonie

Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:25:28 PM

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Be happy if the price is low because it is the time to buy more bitcoins and hold it in your wallet for a long time. It is good to buy bitcoins in a low price so that you can have bigger profit in the future. No worries if the price of bitcoin will get low because when it rise up in price it will rise very high and this is time for bigger profit.

Too many positive thinker in bitcoin industry. Good point when the bitcoin goes lower than its current currency. If you are a investor, you need to make a decision based on your advance thinking as well. It's a risky part, but if you choose the right decision you gonna be what you want to be. The favor of success hopefully be yours!
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:24:43 AM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Failing? If you see the value of bitcoin before it's amazing  and i believe that bitcoin decreasing is only a part of volatility so don't panic flactuating is a good way to increase more the bitcoin after 1-2 years maybe the value of bitcoin is going to $10000 +

Yes, we are heading towards 10000$ mark and if it happens this year it will be really nice and profitable for many bitcoin holders. I am holding my bitcoins and not selling it until it reaches 10,000$.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
OneSortieMan

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:24 AM

I have noticed that Bitcoin always recovers its losses during these "panic" moves

I dont hold on to bitcoin for long and often convert it to USD via bitpay visa.

Bitcoin for me is a convenient pay option
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

When I reply this post then Bitcoin price is Booming.But we know few days ago bitcoin price was falling.Actually I think,It was china fact.Anyway bitcoin will again raising.The rise of emergence is in all cases.There is nothing to worry about.Just wait till the mind is calm.
OneSortieMan

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:25 AM

When I reply this post then Bitcoin price is Booming.But we know few days ago bitcoin price was falling.Actually I think,It was china fact.Anyway bitcoin will again raising.The rise of emergence is in all cases.There is nothing to worry about.Just wait till the mind is calm.
Indeed people need not sell their bitcoin during these "panic" moves.

Bitcoin recovers
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

Indeed people need not sell their bitcoin during these "panic" moves.

Bitcoin recovers
If you two both know what you are talking then you might know by now that Bitcoin's price is now above 6900$ which is really high. Bitcoin since last 2 weeks ago stayed above 6000$ which shows that the price movement of Bitcoin is really strong. So what you posted to day about "Bitcoin will rise again" is too late to become a statement as it already did and is now striving for a new high.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:39 AM

There is nothing wrong with a healthy pullback, nothing goes parabolic forever. Nothing.

Sometimes bitcoin is going down but sometimes it goes up. Like the ball its rolling,jumping,goes up and down.,as a rollercoaster, no one can stop how is it going up or down.,but don't you worry people knows what's the best for their own.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: