Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:50:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
koeb88

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:29:23 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, so it has up and downs. But over all Bitcoin will be going up like hell, if more and more people are getting into cryptocurrency. And this is happening all the time.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:39:42 PM

Bitcoin is volatile, so it has up and downs. But over all Bitcoin will be going up like hell, if more and more people are getting into cryptocurrency. And this is happening all the time.
Even when the price of bitcoin down, actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin in lower price and many people know about this, so the price of bitcoin will rise immidiately. Don't be afraid, even halving is give hope to us, bitcoin price will rise if that time is come.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

We should not worry about bitcoin falling down. It is still a volatile investment but one thing is sure it always goes up over time. Just in Jan it was $900 !!! The price will always go up as there is limited supply of bitcoin. So don't worry just chill and relax.

Bet on Altcoins too. Play safe!

The rising and falling of bitcoin is a normal routine. Bitcoin now is @ $7200 just hold it if you want to have a great profit.

I don't want to invest in altcoin now, all are almost down.

Despite of facing different hindrances, bitcoin still blowing up. For me, there's nothing to worry if bitcoin price is fall. Business is naturally encounter hard experiences before to get what you wanted to get. It's quite good to choose to invest bitcoin because it is really good for investment. Don't worry about the future. Just enjoy what is for today because even how strong a business is, still nobody knows what will happened in the future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

When I first began to invest in bitcoin, I was very worried when I saw how bitcoin was falling. Now I'm on the contrary, I use this moment to buy another bitcoin, since I already know for sure that after the fall there is necessarily growth.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:05:56 AM

It ain't happening, I wish for some price drop to enter the market. Have firm belief in BTC, but buying it for 7000+ seems not a smartest move.
Its not falling it is rising. People are happy to get bitcoin in their life because it has raised their living standard and secured their future. And it is wise to buy it now because it is on its path to success now its worth won’t come down instead they would raise. People will regret even this time for not buying bitcoin at this price. So be wise and be keen about your decisions
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

We do not need to worry since the bitcoin is still under development and it will grow anytime. We just need to hold and wait.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

I think we don't need to worry about bitcoin falling . it will increase in a double number again. Just hold it tight and get double profit of it Wink from $4000 to $7500 in some days  last time . it will again comeup with $8000 again Wink

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

There is panic in people, because they don't know what is going on or what will happen next. Not being sure about Bitcoin is what makes people panic and selling their Bitcoins. But I agree with you whan you say there is nothing to worry about. Bitcoin will recover soon and we will see new hights in its price. I would also recommend holding and waiting.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

It’s annoying when the price falls & you’re fairly heavily invested but as long as you don’t sell you don’t lose anything. The price always has a retrace after a fairly significant pump so we just have to be patient & wait for the price to rise again.

yes you are right ,, bitcoin is like a spinning wheel but it will not take long will rise again as usual. it's better to take advantage of this moment to buy so when bitcoin prices go up we can get the key advantage of just being patient
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:54:24 PM

When I first began to invest in bitcoin, I was very worried when I saw how bitcoin was falling. Now I'm on the contrary, I use this moment to buy another bitcoin, since I already know for sure that after the fall there is necessarily growth.

your not alone with that infact most of us actually are worried if bitcoins value is going down because are money is at risk though it is just normal and bitcoin can always recover from being down and yet most of us are still manage to make a profit even we know that investing in bitcoin is pretty risky thing to do. although we arent know how far can bitcoin go and im still worried if its is a bubble or not?
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:55:23 PM

Even when the price of bitcoin down, actually this is the right time to buy bitcoin in lower price and many people know about this, so the price of bitcoin will rise immidiately. Don't be afraid, even halving is give hope to us, bitcoin price will rise if that time is come.

I agreed. Maybe this is a good time to purchase bitcoin, especially for the airdrop collection of hardfork that are coming soon. And of course halving is the main key, btw, when is the next halving date?
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

Yes we don't need to be panic now because i know that changing the value of bitcoin decreasing and increasing is a natural for volatility so dont panic and keep earn and just hold our bitcoin. Smiley
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!

falling up, profit and loss is something that is normal in bitcoin industry. when bitcoin falls there is a time when bitcoin can rise ..... do not worry with such incident
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:14:29 PM

Dip and gain is a cycle of bitcoin. I have seen this 3 times since January. Surely Bitcoin will blast with new announcement this year. Hope to see 10k by the end of this year
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:19:41 PM

Dip and gain is a cycle of bitcoin. I have seen this 3 times since January. Surely Bitcoin will blast with new announcement this year. Hope to see 10k by the end of this year

Well bitcoin will surely hit $10k this year so nothing to worry about and instead of worrying grab this opportunity to get more bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely bounce back every time the price fall. Believe on bitcoin because this will help you to achieve you goals in the future.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:22:06 PM

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

falling up, profit and loss is something that is normal in bitcoin industry. when bitcoin falls there is a time when bitcoin can rise ..... do not worry with such incident
wow it is really great i will buy at a cheap time and now is the right time to buy some bitcoin and will bring many advantages of bitcoin as an interesting investment

restuibu

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

Well bitcoin will surely hit $10k this year so nothing to worry about and instead of worrying grab this opportunity to get more bitcoin. Bitcoin will surely bounce back every time the price fall. Believe on bitcoin because this will help you to achieve you goals in the future.
It is true. I am sure it will happen because I believe that investing in bitcoin is the right choice and will bring many benefits to the owner and for a bright future

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

bitcoin is falling, I'm losing my money right now but I just keep holding, well its normal maybe some are panic selling but I'm sure it will go up again, and its good to buy now a cheap price.
mardaed

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Bro, you still believe in what ppl say? You must understand that it is like gambling - no one knows for sure what's happening in 2 days period

Ofcourse but the thing is this is not like other crypto currencies.
BITCOIN is like a master of crypto currency.
Other crypto currencies are the milk babies.
When we talk about the price of BITCOIN
It's price may fall for a period but BITCOIN will never collapse.
It is there nearly from 8 years in the crypto platform.
We have to look on the good will of this master crypto instead we worry for a temporary price fall.
I believe many a times before a raise there will be a fall.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

I think it will get pumped again right before the 25th due to the two hardforks coming up.
We all know that it will get pumped again and I think it will become more expensive in the near future. In addition to that,  even though there are hardforks it will still become expensive and just believe that bitcoin will become more expensive than before and I hope it would not dropped again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: