Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

The events in bitcoin market is so repetitive that you could almost be assured that after every slump, it goes back up again. The only problem you need to worry is when this pumps and dump would happen but for a long term holder like me, it wouldn't be much of a problem.

siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:03:10 PM

From last 2/3 days we can see the falling rate of bitcoin $7500 turn into $6500 . but don’t worry. It is a part of crypto world. Price will be grow high in some times. Predictors said that at the end of 2017 it can be turn into $10000 . so keep patience and  hold your bitcoin.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
East7547

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:22 PM

Agreed no need to worry corrections are good! Hold on for the usual Bitcoin rollacoster
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Bitcoin price is like a roller coaster ride. Price changes so fast either it falls or rises quickly. But bitcoin has its potential to grow back to its price once again and hit the 10k $ mark soon.
gustaf.berg

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Bitcoin price is like a roller coaster ride. Price changes so fast either it falls or rises quickly. But bitcoin has its potential to grow back to its price once again and hit the 10k $ mark soon.

That is good example, roller coaster. It will go down and up, there is no need to worry about it.
Headtekker

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:10:48 PM

don not  worry about the price of bitcoin falling down, it is due to exchange of it, but it is also increasing in some time
Yes there is nothing to be worry about the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin is the future and it is the time for the bitcoin to have the high price and the increase in the bitcoin, not very much but to some extent the bitcoin is being the world currency I am user in the future every single person will know the bitcoin and they will make the bitcoin investment.
I agree because bitcoin will only grow higher and higher till the whole world will use bitcoin and the value will always go up if it goes down because people will always keep investing in bitcoin because it is a coin that you can make a lot of money out.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:12:00 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

The bitcoin drama is over, bitcoin fell from $7800 to $6200 and now it's starting to recover to $6700. A lot of bitcoin holder  dumped bitcoin when segwit2x was cancelled and started pumping bitcoin cash for a while. Now, bitcoin investors and holders are back to bitcoin. I think bitcoin price will keep rolling up till the end of the year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:14:02 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Edit: 11/3/17

$400 Fall Back from $7350 Biggest Hit Hold Your Coins, Bitcoin will be $10K Soon!
Bro's This is gonna be a roller coaster ride

The bitcoin drama is over, bitcoin fell from $7800 to $6200 and now it's starting to recover to $6700. A lot of bitcoin holder  dumped bitcoin when segwit2x was cancelled and started pumping bitcoin cash for a while. Now, bitcoin investors and holders are back to bitcoin. I think bitcoin price will keep rolling up till the end of the year.

I think in a few week it will get their normal price about 7k$ and go further. IMHO we can get 10000 per BTC even to the end of this year. So HOLD and bye more. 
shanks04

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:16:26 PM

I'm not really worrying about this one since bitcoin is very reliable and the history of bitcoin is really stronger than any other cryptocurrency. It may fall for now but I'm sure that before this year end bitcoin will reach a peak since there will also be lots of investment that will happen. And when we say more investment that will conclude that bitcoin will also go high.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

We know this is the morality of Bitcoin industry. It's raises and fallls everytime.it will be back the huge price again.thank you.

argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:26:17 PM

for a layman like me this is very surprising, but I am sure that bitcoin prices will rise soon and become even higher. Wink
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

the price is falling again, now at 6500 down from 7300. but i also believe in future of Bitcoin. buy now and hold. 10k here we come.
Well this is not the big deal at all because the price of the things use to fell down and then increase again if you are really interested in the bitcoin profit you will have to hold the bitcoin for the long time and it is the best way to increase the profit and the earning of the monthly package will also grow fast and you will see how the bitcoin price will increase again and this time it will cross 7300$.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:44:29 PM

Just curious, what is the base for the Bitcoin Cash? As I read here almost no one is to big fan of Bitcoin Cash. Maybe natural, this being btc forum. Is there similar interest in Bitcoin Cash?
The support of bitmain to bitcoin cash is also a basis on why there are that much support to it. And yesterday is just a hype day for bitcoin because it has a lot of people that invested in it. And the pump was due to the people that are pushing it but now it's down and bitcoin is up.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:16:41 PM

Disagreements over Bitcoin's future have caused the crypto money to separate itself. Bitcoin had a record of reaching $ 7,800 ($ 30,111) on Wednesday, has lost tremendous value due to the rise of its ambitious rival.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:19:58 PM

Disagreements over Bitcoin's future have caused the crypto money to separate itself. Bitcoin had a record of reaching $ 7,800 ($ 30,111) on Wednesday, has lost tremendous value due to the rise of its ambitious rival.
There really is no rival. Bitcoin Cash is a group of pump and dump scammers.
A L I E N
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:23:59 PM

Yes, and on November, 12 it was the greatest fall of this #1 currency. However, look at the volume of BTC deals — it reached in the morning over $7 100 000 000. Just let us all wait a bit to see when all will come to its norm!
Even now bitcoin have super price!
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:27:14 PM

I wouldn't label BCH as pump and dump, but the trading pattern of that coin for the last 72 hours have been quite suspicious. Almost 40% of the daily volumes came from just one exchange - Bithumb. The other Korean exchanges, such as Korbit and Coinone are also reporting quite heavy BCH volumes. Now I am suspecting that this pump is a result of investors from mainland China, who have joined the Korean exchanges since late September.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

yes i am not worry about bitcoin bt m worry about bitcoin cash.bcz this shit doing drama and soon it will come more dip.
bitcoin is king

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:17 PM

I wouldn't label BCH as pump and dump, but the trading pattern of that coin for the last 72 hours have been quite suspicious. Almost 40% of the daily volumes came from just one exchange - Bithumb. The other Korean exchanges, such as Korbit and Coinone are also reporting quite heavy BCH volumes. Now I am suspecting that this pump is a result of investors from mainland China, who have joined the Korean exchanges since late September.
It's more elaborate than a traditional pump and dump, but it's a heavily manipulated shitcoin nonetheless.
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:28 PM

Bitcoin is bouncing.

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: