Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
Envrin

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

Of course you should not worry. Bitcoin is still growing and will cost several times more than its record price. It has already been many times that bitcoin has fallen in price and every time this event brings panic to the people around)
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:56:43 PM

Disagreements over Bitcoin's future have caused the crypto money to separate itself. Bitcoin had a record of reaching $ 7,800 ($ 30,111) on Wednesday, has lost tremendous value due to the rise of its ambitious rival.
There really is no rival. Bitcoin Cash is a group of pump and dump scammers.

I wouldn't label BCH as pump and dump, but the trading pattern of that coin for the last 72 hours have been quite suspicious. Almost 40% of the daily volumes came from just one exchange - Bithumb. The other Korean exchanges, such as Korbit and Coinone are also reporting quite heavy BCH volumes. Now I am suspecting that this pump is a result of investors from mainland China, who have joined the Korean exchanges since late September.
It's more elaborate than a traditional pump and dump, but it's a heavily manipulated shitcoin nonetheless.
The happenings lately about bitcoin cash are one of the proof sorry for the term if this may be a shitcoin. One of a coin that are in a group of pump and dump scammers not totally but it may be but for now i dont see bitcoin cash regarding on that scenario because this is a furst time that happen yes it is a bubble and some people that are change their btc just to buy bch because of its huge pump they are fall in a trap.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:59:24 PM

Disagreements over Bitcoin's future have caused the crypto money to separate itself. Bitcoin had a record of reaching $ 7,800 ($ 30,111) on Wednesday, has lost tremendous value due to the rise of its ambitious rival.
There really is no rival. Bitcoin Cash is a group of pump and dump scammers.

I wouldn't label BCH as pump and dump, but the trading pattern of that coin for the last 72 hours have been quite suspicious. Almost 40% of the daily volumes came from just one exchange - Bithumb. The other Korean exchanges, such as Korbit and Coinone are also reporting quite heavy BCH volumes. Now I am suspecting that this pump is a result of investors from mainland China, who have joined the Korean exchanges since late September.
It's more elaborate than a traditional pump and dump, but it's a heavily manipulated shitcoin nonetheless.
The happenings lately about bitcoin cash are one of the proof sorry for the term if this may be a shitcoin. One of a coin that are in a group of pump and dump scammers not totally but it may be but for now i dont see bitcoin cash regarding on that scenario because this is a furst time that happen yes it is a bubble and some people that are change their btc just to buy bch because of its huge pump they are fall in a trap.
Did you even research what is going on? Bitmain and Roger Ver manipulated attacked Bitcoin Core, flooded the blockchain, wash traded their own Bitcoin Cash to pump the price and trigger FOMO, and spread a ridiculous amount of lies. It's not a bubble, it's a scam.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:38:47 PM

Yeah bitcoin is falling...so what??Up & down is a part of online currency...don't sell your bitcoin...hold it...Recently it reached above 7500$ above...With the year ending it will reach 10000$... so don't worry..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:39:26 PM

Just curious, what is the base for the Bitcoin Cash? As I read here almost no one is to big fan of Bitcoin Cash. Maybe natural, this being btc forum. Is there similar interest in Bitcoin Cash?
The support of bitmain to bitcoin cash is also a basis on why there are that much support to it. And yesterday is just a hype day for bitcoin because it has a lot of people that invested in it. And the pump was due to the people that are pushing it but now it's down and bitcoin is up.
Yes, the bitmain and the so call Gavin Andresen/group along with the false quantum physics astrology predictor were the main fan of bitcoin cash and the cause of what's happening lately in bitcoin world.

LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

The recovery will come from an increase in users, as there doesn't seem to be any "real" way to see how much people hold and how many people are real. At the same time i find people talking about Bitcoin a lot more in the general populous. As long as it continues to be the main coin people buy and sell crypto to fiat with and the markets use it. Bitcoin will not only recover but grow in value as more people enter crypto.

Yeah right as long as people are still using and investing bitcoin the price is going to recover sooner. So we shouldn't be worried and as much as possible hodl your bitcoin its gonna be worth it once it reaches $10k
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1867

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:40:38 PM

There are always ups and downs along the way of growth for Bitcoin. We all know this fact because Bitcoin has been here within us since 2009. If we try to look at the path of Bitcoin, it is really characterized by fluctuations, some so serious that several times, people are already creating eulogies for it. But still Bitcoin remains very strong and still climbing high. $10,000 is very possible this year.
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:41:02 PM

If bitcoin dump like that this will be the great opportunity to buy bitcoin. Well no worries about dump of bitcoin instead thanks to the marketing of it because it is our opportunity to buy even 1 btc.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:41:27 PM

Just curious, what is the base for the Bitcoin Cash? As I read here almost no one is to big fan of Bitcoin Cash. Maybe natural, this being btc forum. Is there similar interest in Bitcoin Cash?
The support of bitmain to bitcoin cash is also a basis on why there are that much support to it. And yesterday is just a hype day for bitcoin because it has a lot of people that invested in it. And the pump was due to the people that are pushing it but now it's down and bitcoin is up.
Yes, the bitmain and the so call Gavin Andresen/group along with the false quantum physics astrology predictor were the main fan of bitcoin cash and the cause of what's happening lately in bitcoin world.
Is that the pedophile or somebody else?
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:12:07 AM

There are always ups and downs along the way of growth for Bitcoin. We all know this fact because Bitcoin has been here within us since 2009. If we try to look at the path of Bitcoin, it is really characterized by fluctuations, some so serious that several times, people are already creating eulogies for it. But still Bitcoin remains very strong and still climbing high. $10,000 is very possible this year.
for now there is still a chance to buy and wait for $ 10,000. because with the occurrence of yesterday's price decline does not make the growth of bitcoin more stalled. now bitcoin is back and going towards $ 10,000. everyone will be waiting for him

Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:16:43 AM

for now there is still a chance to buy and wait for $ 10,000. because with the occurrence of yesterday's price decline does not make the growth of bitcoin more stalled. now bitcoin is back and going towards $ 10,000. everyone will be waiting for him

Tume to grab and buy some btc, it's indeed our chance to make it to $10000 soon,so we better save now and eaen more in the future just by hoding.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:08:16 PM

Bitcoin started falling and might fall upto $4800. The main support is at $4800, bitcoin markets supports doesn't works like other currencies as rumors and fake peoples makes panic between peoples to make the market fall and buy coins in cheaper price. Now its time!!  Grin Buy more BTC's because BTC is going to $10K soon!!

Yes!! Last month this same f**k happened with us with JP Morgans speech and panic between peoples. Let bitcoin fall as much as possible and buy more coins that you can make more money. Bitcoin is the #1 Number One Online Currency now and popular in all over world.  Wink

Now it starts falling and you will find rumors in google about fakes news to make panic between peoples. Bitcoin will be higher in $6000+

#ITS_TIME_TO_BUY

Bitcoin is falling everytime. We know that is the part of the industry in the bitcoin.the bitcoin is unstable and fluctuating so we must prepared anytime is falling down but don't worry everytime this is happen but never the bitcoin destroy and until now the bitcoin is survived and today the bitcoin is still rising up
Yes I agree. Maybe the bitcoin price is falling but for me it is not the end for that because there so many investors orbuyers that want to buy bitcoin and it will help the volume of the bitcoin that what i think and also. If theres a dump of bitcoin there is also a pump just like what as of now. It really reaches $7k.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:57:16 AM

Bitcoin is currently recovering like it's on a moon mission. I'm not sure what set it off but I'm seeing a lot of volume behind it. Any guesses?
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:30:07 AM

I think it's normal that Bitcoin will rise and fall but when it rise I'm sure it will surpass the previous highest value.

I totally agree with this, we have all witnessed how bitcoin manage to survive up to this day and its normal for it to rise and fall but I will still hold because I believe in its potential and it will increase for sure before 2017 ends.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:32:03 AM

Yeah bitcoin is falling...so what??Up & down is a part of online currency...don't sell your bitcoin...hold it...Recently it reached above 7500$ above...With the year ending it will reach 10000$... so don't worry..

Exactly and I am certain the falling price is just temporary. The best thing to do right now is keep holdling your BTC and not sell.  You will feel terrible selling it when it reaches the 6 digits in value.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:04:41 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 06:57:00 AM by gundala

I just hope that no one will start another panic thread with warnings about Bitcoin price going down and losing money.
Users just have to accept that volatility is normal part of Bitcoin and that price is changing all the time, sometimes goes up and sometimes down, but never just in one direction all the time. So Bitcoin will"survive" current corrections. Before you do something stupid, inform and educate yourself.
true, up and down the bitcoin price is reasonable. let alone bitcoin volality is very high. just watch the price, if the price goes down then just wait it then the price will go up, like mountains and valleys.

rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:25:24 PM

As I told you some days ago we see now normal price 7000$, so the next stop will be near 10k, 40 days to go.
Fasten seat belts and relax
tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Yeah it is not an issue to worry about at all.Bitcoin falls for a short period of time and then goes up even higher.In fact thats an opportunity to get bitcoin at lower price when its falling.Hence,nothing to worry about
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:26:34 PM

Before they were all fan of bitcoin but they think that they can pull down bitcoin so they are making their own move just to replace bitcoin. Well I really don't care with what they are doing though that is something that gives a big effect to the economy of bitcoin. We are all affected of it but I hope they'll be giving back their support to bitcoin soon.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hieubigkool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:33:34 PM

Don't worry !
Bitcoin price increases or decreases, the amount of bitcoin does not change,
Let's just leave it, because bitcoin is getting more and more valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: