Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is falling, But don't worry!  (Read 10433 times)
messi1306

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Now the bitcoin is up $ 8000, which is good news for investors.
And I think the bitcoin will be $ 9000 by the end of 2017

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:21 PM

Now the bitcoin is up $ 8000, which is good news for investors.
And I think the bitcoin will be $ 9000 by the end of 2017
Might be over $9000 by the end of November at this rate.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:45 PM

don not  worry about the price of bitcoin falling down, it is due to exchange of it, but it is also increasing in some time
Yes there is nothing to be worry about the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin is the future and it is the time for the bitcoin to have the high price and the increase in the bitcoin, not very much but to some extent the bitcoin is being the world currency I am user in the future every single person will know the bitcoin and they will make the bitcoin investment.
No bitcoin price is not falling because recently some big and develop countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make it legal so its mean users are also increased of bitcoin so if the users are increased it mean there will be a huge number of investor’s and daily trade as well which will give more strength and power to bitcoin.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:27 PM

don not  worry about the price of bitcoin falling down, it is due to exchange of it, but it is also increasing in some time
Yes there is nothing to be worry about the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase more and more I hope the bitcoin is the future and it is the time for the bitcoin to have the high price and the increase in the bitcoin, not very much but to some extent the bitcoin is being the world currency I am user in the future every single person will know the bitcoin and they will make the bitcoin investment.
No bitcoin price is not falling because recently some big and develop countries have accepted bitcoin and some of them make it legal so its mean users are also increased of bitcoin so if the users are increased it mean there will be a huge number of investor’s and daily trade as well which will give more strength and power to bitcoin.
if there is something that are happening like hardfork we see some dump on bitcoin but not as dump as super low we see some of it that it may pump again on how does it dump it is not as last as we see so falling on bitcoin is not like that we have to scared for because there is always a pump on it.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

that's pretty normal when it comes to the value of currency. it really fluctuates.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:24:44 AM

even though bitcoin has dropped yet I have a support here because we all know that it will return to its former state, what we do today is to focus our project here on bitcoin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:42:53 AM

that's pretty normal when it comes to the value of currency. it really fluctuates.
Not anywhere close as much as cryptocurrencies do.
Denlv

Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:47:06 AM

Bro, you still believe in what ppl say? You must understand that it is like gambling - no one knows for sure what's happening in 2 days period
agree with u no one know !but i think btc drops before the new year and then ill buy lot of alts for best prices 😁

vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

I completely agree with you! Bitcoin cannot be sold it can cost 10 000$ to the end of the year! But buy it now is too risky. IMHO

sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:52 AM

I cashed out to take a break from all the drama. I know it is going to drop again so want to be ready for it. I am still hodling most of my BTC but I would like to be able to take advantage of the market plunge since there is a lot of drama happening with BCH. I am surprised that the USDT (tether scandal) didn't have a larger effect. I would recommend everyone get out of bitfinex. I have some alts there but I am having problems transferring the alts out. Anyway, stay safe everyone and don't risk more than you have.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

I cashed out to take a break from all the drama. I know it is going to drop again so want to be ready for it. I am still hodling most of my BTC but I would like to be able to take advantage of the market plunge since there is a lot of drama happening with BCH. I am surprised that the USDT (tether scandal) didn't have a larger effect. I would recommend everyone get out of bitfinex. I have some alts there but I am having problems transferring the alts out. Anyway, stay safe everyone and don't risk more than you have.

Maybe most of us already know that bitcoin price could fall anytime. The only question is did you really do it at the right time?
I am still hoping for a larger increase before the year ends.
I might withdraw after that but now there is still room for an increase even if there is a lot happening out there including bitfinex.
Hell the BCH price is still large for me. Some investors might have been still stuck there looking forward for an increase before going back to bitcoin.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

I don't understand why are people so crazy about BTC price drop! Every investment will bump now and often, and the come back on top again if that is legit. BTC is 8177.01 US Dollar today.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:23:11 PM

still hoping it to fall to 1 dollars, if that happens, I'm about to buy hard!
 Roll Eyes Grin Roll Eyes
Yes no need to worry about its price some time it happen and it’s a part of trade because bitcoin is connected with market trade so when the trade is good so the price will be high but if the trade is slow or week so the price will be low so I’m quite sure that bitcoin price will be increased in couple of week and then we can take profit from it.
Darksnow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

Maybe most of us already know that bitcoin price could fall anytime. The only question is did you really do it at the right time?
I might withdraw after that but now there is still room for an increase even if there is a lot happening out there including bitfinex.
Hell the BCH price is still large for me. Some investors might have been still stuck there looking forward for an increase before going back to bitcoin.
Even if the value goes down. It will go up again. That is why a lot of people invest into bitcoin and believe in it. Bitcoin is a coin that won't go down in a long time. So that is why bitcoin will become a popular coin across the globe.
The Alchemlst

Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

I think it will get pumped again right before the 25th due to the two hardforks coming up.

Bitcoin always find its way back up to the market, we have seen its value fall down from time to time but whenever that happens bitcoin always manage to increase in value even more than its previous market value. I think its normal for bitcoin to go up and down so I don't worry much about it.

TokenGuy

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:05 PM

Even if the value goes down. It will go up again. That is why a lot of people invest into bitcoin and believe in it. Bitcoin is a coin that won't go down in a long time. So that is why bitcoin will become a popular coin across the globe.

That is what i told my friends also. I keep telling them that bitcoin can go down sometimes but also expect that it will go up someday. A coin can never go up every time it needs sometimes to cool down.

I never worry about bitcoin only when all the bitcoins are mined i will worry then.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

If Bitcoin falls or not that won't change anything, certainly it will pump up once again
It doesn't even seem to want to stay below $8000 anymore. Slowest dump ever, if it will even happen.
mark laurence tanig

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:54:47 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature so these ups and downs are very normal.One statment can effect it temporarily but it cannot have permanent effect on it.J.P Morgan's CEO just created a panic among people by saying it a fraud and this panic resulted in a huge drop in it's price and then he bought BTC's at cheaper rate and made J.P Morgan the biggest buyer of Bitcoin .
As a part of this market you should be smart enough to understand that there is no reason to panic .If the price falls, it will rise also.Bitcoin has a bright and positive future ahead.So when the price falls buy some more BTC's  so that you can earn huge profits in future.
ariewashere1

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:45:38 PM

In te lon germ, it will still develop, the cache will calm down and bitcoin will go up again. There is no need to sell it now.ht
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:46:05 AM

You'll only inherit loss when you are holding bitcoin. But if you are holding down bitcoin during the time of the fall of bitcoin price then it will remain as it is. We should keep our faith in bitcoin and the demands it's gaining from time to time if bitcoin can crash to 6,000 USD this years but if you look back at the price analysis of bitcoin in the recent price surge then no doubt it has the capabilities to overcome any odds it's facing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: