Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Satoshi Nakamoto still alive?
Satoshi - 26 (70.3%)
Nakamoto - 11 (29.7%)
Total Voters: 37

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Alive  (Read 2826 times)
zakero

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

If he's alive I think he's doing a great job at hiding. He knew what he created and the dangers he could be in if he came out in the open.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
Until now the truth behind the name "Satoshi Nakomoto" is not revealed. There are many such news that satoshi is a person or a group but in reality we don't know the truth. According to me, satoshi nakomoto was a name of a group of 6 programmers who programmed bitcoins. They programmed bitcoins as a anonymous currency which would be used in most of the illegal sites as a mean of payment.

Later the benefits came upfront and most of the peoples started using bitcoins. I don't think the inventor of bitcoin would come front to reveal his identity for the flame as he would have already made millions of bitcoins and would be a richest person who would not even bother to take all the flame.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:46:22 AM

If he's alive I think he's doing a great job at hiding. He knew what he created and the dangers he could be in if he came out in the open.

Maybe he has changed his name, his residency just to hide from the prying eyes of the public. If he is still alive today, I think he is just smiling because his inventions has truly revolutionize the world over. Now, the banking system is threaten with his invention as evident from all the attacks we have been seeing lately specially from Jamie Dimon. He has really doing a great job because media and crypto enthusiast has been trying to find him for the last years or so, all of them failed. Other's claimed to be Satoshi, but it was never proven. We all know that he hides because he fears for his life.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

I am sure even if he died (which eventualy every one dies sooner or later), his name will remain alive for the rest of the world.  Grin
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:10:30 AM

The idea that Satoshi is fine and is now completely uninterested in Bitcoin is laughable. I believe it was a team that came together to create it and then dispersed. I've no idea who they were or whether they were backed by someone with a higher purpose.
None person would move back from the fame he gets. I don't think satoshi nakomoto is a live person but instead a name used behind a group. Bitcoins were programmed by a group of 6 programmers and at first bitcoin was just known as a anonymous currency. Even if satoshi nakomoto was a person then until now he would have been came in front of us revealing his identity and even he would have been the richest person in the globe.

The price for bitcoins is too high now and if he exists then easily he can generate a good number of bitcoins and can live like a king. But i don't think the group now has control over bitcoins because if they were able to control bitcoins, they would have been came forward.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:13:20 AM

If Satoshi Nakamoto is a person and alive, wont he come out and claim the fame and success his invention has achieve so far?
If he's really alive I think he's staying somewhere in a dreamlike island like Hawaii  Grin Grin Grin Grin I recently saw him listed as one of the richest people in the world with owning a large number of bitcoins.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

He could claim it but i don't think he will ever do it. Some people (e.g Banks) may target/kill him if he would show up because blockchain will surely ruin the current banking system
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

If he's really alive I think he's staying somewhere in a dreamlike island like Hawaii  Grin Grin Grin Grin I recently saw him listed as one of the richest people in the world with owning a large number of bitcoins.

May he still live and enjoy the results of him work that has changed the world and we can be like this. we must say thanks to mr. nakamoto.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:10:43 AM

May he still live and enjoy the results of him work that has changed the world and we can be like this. we must say thanks to mr. nakamoto.
I don't think this is the case. There's a chance that he can be identified if he uses his bitcoins
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

He will not come out in the open for a reason he can’t compromise his bitcoin holding and he might be a target for criminal acts and his family. To have million of bitcoin in hand won’t give you any freedom to claim the fame and it might also be the chance of the government to tax everything you have.

There is more damaging things when he come out than advantages of hiding.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:43 AM

who ever is satoshi nakamoto its a big thanks to him bitcoin will not exist if he did't make it so its really awesome that this industry had transformed the society into a new level of digitalization.

in bitcoin we trust
thank you satoshi nakamoto i wish you are alive and kicking

xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

nobody know but he did created bitcoin back in 2008-2009 and we also don't know if satoshi is a fictitious person or a real guy walking in this earth along with us, but its thanks to him that bitcoin had been made and providing people profits because of this we are progressing in technological advancement that everything or every industry had a potential to be on the next level when they've entered blockchain technology
Odymisty

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

He is /They are human. Apparently no one knows who he is/ they are so no one knows if he is/they are still alive.
degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:56:03 AM

if satoshi nakamoto is still alive he will obviously be the richest man in the world, the creator of the coin certainly has a lot of savings. and if he was alive, satoshi would not come out and show himself, because he would be asked about his initiative to make bitcoin.
cardinalVC

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:59:05 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonym, cannot even be guaranteed to be a single person.

The 'person' behind the blockchain technology may a group, you know. It is a very complicated algorithm and 'he' must be quite a legend to have developed it by himself.

I personally, think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of IT experts. I think some of them are still on the development team of Bitcoin along with Wladimir. He could even be Satoshi who just pretended to have let go of it to go public without being hotseated. But that's just a theory, an opinion if you may.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:40 AM

It seems to me that Satoshi Nakamoto is not one person. Behind this pseudonym hides a big organization, maybe even some kind of Masonic club. They hired programmers and decided to take control of the entire financial system of the world. I'm not a supporter of conspiracy theories but why it can't be.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:11:04 AM

He is hiding somewhere , and dont want to reveal his true identity.  I dont know i  dont have any idea if satoshi is the name of the creator of bitcoin ,or an alias by group of i.t professionals  but bitcoin invention has made a huge impact in our economy today, 
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

satoshi nakamoto is a pseudonym, in my opinion.
harshsampath

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:34:28 AM

if he is alive, he would already claim his success.
kingtoixo

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Either way, whether he or "they" still alive or not,  changed the world with the creation of the blockchain and a currency hat every one of us can use, without the regulation of a government or bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: