Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:36:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam or real ico  (Read 1499 times)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:13:55 PM

Nobody will tell you that ICO scam or really promising project. You should do your own researches. First of all find promising and simple ICO then read whitepaper several times after that do some research about team and advisors and their reputation.
The people that will tell you that the ICO is a scam would be the ones that are usually trying to make you purchase another coin lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:38:12 PM

Have been writing about difference between scam and real ICO, my advise is you make your findings very well before you invest in any ICO. Sometimes a Real ICO in the initial stage can turn into scam.

abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:46:00 PM

guys i thing there is a lot of haters for icos stop saying that all icos is scams.... try to understand what investment is , it deepens from you if you be a good or bad investor , dont put the blame to ALL ICOS put the blame to your self because you are invest without good research . .. . . Smiley
ApoctoCrypto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:00:02 PM

To tell the difference between a scam and a real ico takes research and time. If you are willing to put in the time and research, investors of ICOs can see over 1000% returns on their investments.
Jarr

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:43:38 PM

Their are so many ongoing ico, am finding it hard to differentiate between scam and good ico, which one do you think is worth investing in?
i also can not select which one legitimate ICO Projects but usually i analyze how much the project get from pre-ICO when it's reach high target it means the project is interested for people. i think most people put their trust on it. i just follow them.

YOUR FUTURE SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEUR
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:44:03 PM

Dont invest in ico's right now, they are trying to collect as much bitcoins as they can in order to receive the free bitcoin gold in four days when the fork is done, so stay away from them until that day so you can avoid to be scammed by those scammy programs.
Why dont you invest in legit projects like the ones who are already listed and tradeables in the most knowed and trusted exchanges? i dont get it, it is absurd because you can still make a lot of money from them.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:46 AM

Their are so many ongoing ico, am finding it hard to differentiate between scam and good ico, which one do you think is worth investing in?

You realky should try investimg more time in reading before investing hard earned money on things you do not understand that much yet.

Here's a tip:
Learn about who the developers are and their team. Research and find out if they have great feedback or not. So that if they dont have great feed back, you wouldn't have to continue to the next step which is reading their white oaoer and their ann threads.
These methods can really save you a lot of time and money.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

The number of ICOs are increasing regularly. The harder it tells whether a certain ICO is going to be successful or not. Why not try to choose the ICO of a project that has already done a part of its objectives? GET protocol or GUTS had already sold several thousand tickets. I guess this is the edge of this ICO.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:36:45 AM

There really are a lot of ICOs going on right now. While most of all these ICOs are clearly trashy coins, there are some that are truly legitimate. Now, one technique i am using is that when you already have a list of coins tgat interests you or you have heard about, go and try researching about the developing team first before reading through the white paper and the ann thread. So you can save time.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:16:07 AM

Some scam and some not. There are also many ico good, we can invest in there.
Before investing, make sure you read the whitepaper, what is the goal of the ico.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:35:57 AM

Its very hard to determine whether an ICO is a scam or its legit since they are some scams and they are legit ones going on around. I think the best tool that can help you determine whether an ICO is a scam or not is reading, researching and investigating by yourself.

Don't depend on other investors to research for you since we use different tools when conducting our research, and some tools will not work for some investors. Understand the idea and the team behind the project, check if the customer services is responsive on emails and social media platforms and finally make your own judgement with all the results that you have found.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:48:52 AM

There are ICOs that just duplicate what others already did, they just enhance and ask for funding (ICO). You can check who's the people behind the ICO, are they really live people or just photos of random people. Next, is look at the white paper as I've mentioned earlier, some projects are just a copy of the previous and its possible that the white paper is also copied from another. Then Look at the road map, how long are they planning to execute the project, bottom line is, is it really feasible or is the project to good to be true.
phantailaptopbl

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:03:04 AM

No hard to see them, you should view website, roadmap, team dev. A big project have full information. Scam project havent full info

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

Only you the investor can determine if an ICO I'd worthy to be called scam or to be invested in through personal research.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

The word "Scam" is used too often nowadays.

Yes, there are ico's that straight up steal your money.
With a minimum amount of research you can spot these a mile away.

Most icos aren't a straight up scam but a result of an incompetent team, a shit product or even a product that hasn't been made yet, no development, mismanagement of funds, and on and on.

You know, problems that failed businesses all have in common.

Approach an ico like a real investor, not a wishful thinker who hopes, "This will make me a millionaire by next year!!!"

Would you give your money to a company that has little to no experience, has grammatical errors on their page, doesn't have a development roadmap, copies others projects or ideas, asks you to invest but keeps most of the wealth of the company to themselves, doesn't have anything to show for their work, won't communicate with you in a professional way? etc?

Exactly not all ico arr scam some has the greatest intention but just did not work as well as they wish. This why you need to also check who are working behind the project. Check if the company is competent enough to create a great plan  and execute the plan. Buying coins in ico are just buying penny stock company may be a diamond in a rough or it can be just another coins that you wish you never heard.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:38 AM

i will not suggest to invest in any ICO right now most of the successful ICO is in the lowest price right now so meaning all those investors also in lost for investing in thier project. only few ICO is real that will give you good return after investing   i prefer to buy ICO coin from exchange than investing in the ICO.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Kplus

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:43:48 AM

ICO is so dangerous with newbie like me. Give me some point to consider that scam or not, Please.
rockid

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:27:43 AM

Please stop labeling companies "scam" if you haven't done research. This produces too much noise that makes it hard for new investors to make the right choices.
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:07 PM

I think you need to give time to yourself to think and to choose the best ico and to identify a scam. So my advice - take a look to upcoming ico.  I find one, that should start in November, I also check it for scam, and imho it isn't. You can google it, but I recommend to join their telegram chat Confideal - @confidealioeng
Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

Now there is a very interesting and unusual ICO, which does not issue coins, and pays for participation in the campaign in the etherium. It's called Milcoin. This investment in agriculture in the Voronezh region of Russia. Most of the team is naturally Russian. Even the study of this project does not give an idea of ​​whether it will be a fraud or not. Although the probability of this is quite high. Especially given its features. Nevertheless, you just have to choose whether to participate or not.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: