Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:03:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] Cointed ICO | 180 mio$ revenue | 100k GPUs | 100+ Bitcoin ATMs 🔥🔥  (Read 12653 times)
el_rlee
Legendary

Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:49:57 PM

Why are the mining machines so spread out? Isn't that taking way to much space? Seems rather curious, is there any reason for that?

make it look bigger?
cointed_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Cointed - The future of money

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:55:27 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:33:18 PM by cointed_official

Why are the mining machines so spread out? Isn't that taking way to much space? Seems rather curious, is there any reason for that?

We are still adding more GPU's on a daily basis, so don't worry, the empty space will be filled Smiley for now it is easier to work in this fashion to set up the first batch. In the video You can see roughly 18000 GPUs working, another 18 000 are in assembly, we will post a new video soon. With such a huge amount of graphic cards it takes quite some time to get them going, but our team is working on it!

Cointed - The future of money www.cointedtoken.com
Zampella

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

I've got a few questions:

1. What is the incentive to buy-in your ICO?

As I understand your token is limited to your ecosystem and pretty useless out side of it, which reminds me of BS like "Lyoness Cashback" etc.
Don't get me wrong , I like your ideas and everything, but I just don't see the point why I should invest in you. Whats in it for me?
Because with your token I don't get shit, no shares of revenue, no shares on your company, nothing.
For example other ICOs like Tezos, Electroneum etc. target to be a globally useable and therefore are speculative investments like BTC, ETH and so on.
But your coin doesn't aim to be that. It aims to be the token of your own eco system which by definition is limited to your existence as a company supporting said eco-system and your ability to execute your plans.

2. You have posted and electric bill to prove that you are already operating mining-farms in Austria

I may be wrong here but to the invoice identification looks a bit sketchy. As Austrian law requires that every invoice has an unique alpha-numeric identification, it seems that your hoster, which seems to be a energy company, has only one customer, which is you. Hence "Re Nr 2017-09"doesn't leave much room for uniqueness for the month of September....

3. Your videos/pictures of your Swedish farm

As being involved in datacenter design for almost 15 years  for Austria's Top companies I have quite some knowledge what the "dos and don'ts" are.
It almost gave me a heart attack when I saw your footage. Come on guys really?
No ESD protection while assembling the miners? Power cables across the room so people can trip over them?
What is the power cable diameter lading to one "rack"? If a miner has 10 cards inside and we assume those are 120-150W cards each because of the 6-pin power connector, we get to a possible power drain of ~1,5kW per miner, multiplied by 8 that leaves us with 12kW per rack, which is insane to be powered by such a thin cable. As you are transporting 52A worst case and 30A best case......fire hazard anyone?
Also I am curious about the cooling of the room as I spot 25-30 racks, which would result in 250kW-300kW of thermal energy emitted into that room if we are being moderate with 10kW per rack. Or are you mining Cryptonight so comes down to 1/2 of those figures?

4. You claim that you have specially customized cards for you by Nvidia

Why are those boxes labeled Zotac?
Why would Nvidia go through the trouble of developing a small batch of a product in the first place?
Since when does Nvidia offer alternative designs themselves for a  consumer class product? If you would have been running Tesla or Quadro cards, sure I get it, but not with some 6-pin wafer-yield-cutoffs 960 or 1060
JasonCoin

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

So those facilities are running on green energy? Is it water turbine powered?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:25:12 AM

So those facilities are running on green energy? Is it water turbine powered?

Yes they are powered by water generated electricity.

Jacob_Goldberg

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:06:35 AM

Great company and great vision! I am excited to contribute and become part of it. I already joined the bounty campaign and am looking forward for what is to come.
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:16:47 PM

Great company and great vision! I am excited to contribute and become part of it. I already joined the bounty campaign and am looking forward for what is to come.

Thank you for the support! We really appreciate it.

TrakaisPertikis

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

Where i could  use CTD token?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:11:45 AM

Where i could  use CTD token?

You can use the CTD tokens in combination with all of the Cointed products and services to lower the fees and buy exclusive software and hardware.

Here you can see the CTD Token benefits: https://imgur.com/a/LhBVT

thanail

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:35:41 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:02:14 AM by thanail

I have been looking into your ICO, and I am interested because of you mentioning that you already have existing mining facilities. Could you specify what type of GPUs are you using?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 10:13:18 AM

I have been looking into your ICO, and I am interested because of you mentioning that you already have existing mining facilities. Could you specify what type of GPUs are you using?
Currently we are  using p106 GPUs.

cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

Hope everybody is having a good day. We got another independent review! Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDlS4HrNq4

Jacob_Goldberd

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:01:34 AM

How many Cointed tokens (CTD) can I get for 3 ETH?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:42:16 AM

How many Cointed tokens (CTD) can I get for 3 ETH?

Hello
Until the 19.11(Per-ICO stage) you get still 1150CTD for one ETH. So for 3 Eth in the Pre-ICO stage you will get 3450CTD.

cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:34:01 PM

A review CoinStaker made for our project: https://www.coinstaker.com/future-money-cointed-review/

Do not forget the Cointed ICO Presale is running until 19. Nov. 2017!  http://cointedtoken.com

cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 12:07:18 AM

I've got a few questions:

1. What is the incentive to buy-in your ICO?

As I understand your token is limited to your ecosystem and pretty useless out side of it, which reminds me of BS like "Lyoness Cashback" etc.
Don't get me wrong , I like your ideas and everything, but I just don't see the point why I should invest in you. Whats in it for me?
Because with your token I don't get shit, no shares of revenue, no shares on your company, nothing.
For example other ICOs like Tezos, Electroneum etc. target to be a globally useable and therefore are speculative investments like BTC, ETH and so on.
But your coin doesn't aim to be that. It aims to be the token of your own eco system which by definition is limited to your existence as a company supporting said eco-system and your ability to execute your plans.

2. You have posted and electric bill to prove that you are already operating mining-farms in Austria

I may be wrong here but to the invoice identification looks a bit sketchy. As Austrian law requires that every invoice has an unique alpha-numeric identification, it seems that your hoster, which seems to be a energy company, has only one customer, which is you. Hence "Re Nr 2017-09"doesn't leave much room for uniqueness for the month of September....

3. Your videos/pictures of your Swedish farm

As being involved in datacenter design for almost 15 years  for Austria's Top companies I have quite some knowledge what the "dos and don'ts" are.
It almost gave me a heart attack when I saw your footage. Come on guys really?
No ESD protection while assembling the miners? Power cables across the room so people can trip over them?
What is the power cable diameter lading to one "rack"? If a miner has 10 cards inside and we assume those are 120-150W cards each because of the 6-pin power connector, we get to a possible power drain of ~1,5kW per miner, multiplied by 8 that leaves us with 12kW per rack, which is insane to be powered by such a thin cable. As you are transporting 52A worst case and 30A best case......fire hazard anyone?
Also I am curious about the cooling of the room as I spot 25-30 racks, which would result in 250kW-300kW of thermal energy emitted into that room if we are being moderate with 10kW per rack. Or are you mining Cryptonight so comes down to 1/2 of those figures?

4. You claim that you have specially customized cards for you by Nvidia

Why are those boxes labeled Zotac?
Why would Nvidia go through the trouble of developing a small batch of a product in the first place?
Since when does Nvidia offer alternative designs themselves for a  consumer class product? If you would have been running Tesla or Quadro cards, sure I get it, but not with some 6-pin wafer-yield-cutoffs 960 or 1060

Hi, sorry for getting back so late to you, but we wanted to provide you a satisfactory answer and had to find time for our technical lead to answer your very in depth questions!

Your benefits are clearly stated in the whitepaper, it is up to you to buy tokens or not, if you don’t see the benefit for yourself (discounts in purchasing our products). Or you never intend on using them in the future, maybe our token is not for you, which is fine!

This is true, we are the only customer at this location! At the beginning of our mining operation, we started cooperations with a number of small private hydropower plant operators, who would otherwise simply supply the energy to the national power grid. Through us, they got a much better deal and we received a steady source of clean and relatively cheap energy to operate our mining farms.

Any surplus of energy is still supplied to the national power grid.

All cables come in from above through cable trays.
We are actually much more efficient than your retail grade hardware/software assumptions since we have a lot of experience.
One card uses 80 watts @~26 Mh/s Ethereum
One rig uses a total of roughly 850 Watt at the wall

We use CAT7 cables and in the video we were still not finished with assembly, now they are already bound and nicely placed.
There are no cables on the floor that have any power running through them on the floor. Thank you for your concern!

Our power cables have some safety buffer 6² for 3 phases with 32 Amps. For each PDU we are only pulling 29-30 Amps per phase.

I hope that answers all your questions!

First of all, we consider more than 100 000 cards not a small batch, what would be a large batch for you?
Zotac is a close  partner of Nvidia, since you know that Nvidia focuses on producing the chips and not the cards (they do produce some but most cards come from partners), working together with Zotac and Nvidia to design our custom graphics card was a logical step for us.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

How the atm will work? can i withdraw eur from btc or other altcoin? or only from cointed token?

Do you plan to put some atm even in italy?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

How the atm will work? can i withdraw eur from btc or other altcoin? or only from cointed token?

Hey there,
We have operate one and two way machines, it depends on the model, since we have different ones.
So yes, some of our ATMs support the buying of bitcoin AND the selling of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, (currently: Bitcoin, dash, ethereum and litecoin)
Currently the cointed token is not supported

Btw we already operate a lot of ATMs!

We even have one in Italy already and are planning to expand.
See here: https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/2391/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-rome-tobacco-traffici/

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

Hey there,
We have operate one and two way machines, it depends on the model, since we have different ones.
So yes, some of our ATMs support the buying of bitcoin AND the selling of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, (currently: Bitcoin, dash, ethereum and litecoin)

See here: https://coinatmradar.com/bitcoin_atm/2391/bitcoin-atm-general-bytes-rome-tobacco-traffici/

that is really cool.

Just a question: i read this on your link "Warning: This bitcoin ATM is temporarily not working (since 19th of October 2017).".

Is there any problem?
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 03:08:18 PM

Hey there,

that is really cool.

Just a question: i read this on your link "Warning: This bitcoin ATM is temporarily not working (since 19th of October 2017).".

Is there any problem?

Yes, we are working on getting it back online as fast as we can

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: