Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] Cointed ICO | 180 mio$ revenue | 100k GPUs | 100+ Bitcoin ATMs 🔥🔥  (Read 12655 times)
Krenn

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:08 AM

Oh ch my good stupid  guys here!! Counted is a very good company with guys !!!
Which analysis?Huh What are you talking about Huh
mulde

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:36:22 AM

It pretty much looks as if those guys are buying their own ICO. This is what our deep analysis indicates!

It pretty much looks like you try to find bad things all around, but nobody believes in your shit.
It seems like you are opinionated and only thing you want to do is harm Cointed.

Even people registered new accounts, just to debunk your FUD. Most people interested in the project don't even care about your BS.

Everybody can see that you don't work in the best interest of investors or anything else. It seems like you are fighting a personal fight against Cointed and most people that follow this thread already recognized your intentions.

Your FUD won't harm Cointed at all, only thing you gonna harm is yourself by pushing this agenda and losing credibility.

Cointed seems to be a transparent and good ICO, if I compare them to many other ICOs I've seen passing by.
Gizmotron

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

hello,
Does the office of Cointed have a telephone number?
I have a pending order which has been in process for over 2 weeks by now.
Several tickets have been sent, but there is still no solution to my issue. I would like to call to sort out this problem.

Thanks
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

This is really a very good project and very interesting, I'm sure really with the project you are doing this. you have an amazing team and partners who are well known to the world. I can only say good luck dev.
cointed_official

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Cointed - The future of money

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:40:48 PM

hello,
Does the office of Cointed have a telephone number?
I have a pending order which has been in process for over 2 weeks by now.
Several tickets have been sent, but there is still no solution to my issue. I would like to call to sort out this problem.

Thanks

Hi Gizmotron,

please send an email with your order details to office@cointed.com we usually process all emails within 24 hours. Alternatively, you can post your phone number here so we can get in contact with you.

Cointed - The future of money www.cointedtoken.com
Gizmotron

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

thank you
Miningfarmer

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:38:19 PM

Guys once again. Cointed is a scamy lying company who said they have relationship with Nvidia its simply not true! That they have there own mining Farms since last year in Sweden its simply not true! I knew there former hoster personally and believe me they find no good words about them also the betrayed a lot of other people whom i know. Its everything reported to Nvidia and they was very surprised because they bought there graphic cards from an asian company and have no direct relationship to Nvidia nether to AMD what they also claim to have.
TopHatCyber

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:49:18 PM

Where can I find the Korean language community thread?
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:38:51 AM

oh Boy, this turned out to be a disaster, i only read the the first one and a half pages which are filled with lots of text.
i guess this ico is over before it really started  Roll Eyes

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:44:04 AM

oh Boy, this turned out to be a disaster, i only read the the first one and a half pages which are filled with lots of text.

Pretty sure I've seen this posted already...similar project that is already established. Can't seem to find the thread but pretty much similar idea I think these guys copy pasted...not a 100% sure but shit in the first post looks really familiar.
Gizmotron

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

Hi,
Whatsup with the new x12 coin in cointed?
I have looked for exchanges and there is no exchange that buys or sells x12 coins but cointed.
Yesterday cointed deactivated the purchase of the x12 coin (without any news update or anything to inform their members), but still you can sell the coin.
Would you care to give more information about this?
If no one can buy the coin, why is the value increasing?

Thanks

ENS

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Hi,
Whatsup with the new x12 coin in cointed?
I have looked for exchanges and there is no exchange that buys or sells x12 coins but cointed.
Yesterday cointed deactivated the purchase of the x12 coin (without any news update or anything to inform their members), but still you can sell the coin.
Would you care to give more information about this?
If no one can buy the coin, why is the value increasing?

Thanks

I think this guys have a shady sideeal with X12 guys to pretend this coin has a value. You can not purchase it nowhere but Cointed site is pretending that it has value Smiley And even the price is going up and down... really funny if you can not purchase it nowehre Smiley)))))

Thats just one more really funny detail about Cointed. The deeper you look into anyhting the more shady stuff you find.

Mining Farms which do not mine (but claiming to have 100.000 GPUs up and running)
Coins wich do not exist nowhere (X12)
Companys with no value/assets in it and zero on the balance sheet (but claiming 100m turnover)
Partners that official claim Cointed is Fraud (Genereal Bytes)
Partners that official dont know that they are Partners (Nvidia
Claiming to have an "Exchange" with 15.000 Member what is clearly just a kind or broker/coin/buy and sell webpage...

And the best thing: They are buying theire own ICO Smiley)))))))

Bitcoin ATM Project

Activity: 70

http://www.bitcoinatmproject.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:13:18 PM

For people interested in this ICO you should see ours (www.bitcoinatmproject.com) based in the United States (and we were the original Bitcoin ATM crowdfund/ICO - since we first launched early September they have been popping up everywhere!)

Bitcoin ATM Project

Activity: 70

http://www.bitcoinatmproject.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

How did this thread get so much attention? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221228 is ours..

Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:54:07 PM

Guys once again. Cointed is a scamy lying company who said they have relationship with Nvidia its simply not true! That they have there own mining Farms since last year in Sweden its simply not true! I knew there former hoster personally and believe me they find no good words about them also the betrayed a lot of other people whom i know. Its everything reported to Nvidia and they was very surprised because they bought there graphic cards from an asian company and have no direct relationship to Nvidia nether to AMD what they also claim to have.

Well, let me jump in here again Smiley

First of all, you have 1.5 posts, which probably means that you're either to scared to show yourself or you're full of bullshit. Probably both Smiley

Lets clear some things up here.
Your first point regarding Nvidia: I do personally have a "relationship" with Nvidia and i also have a "relationship" with Cointed.
Which basically means that they're not lying.
And in my case, i don't have to prove myself, done that many times already ;-)

Second point regarding the farm: Well, i've seen it myself. I've also seen what the plans are and what is being built as i'm writing this.
Trust me, not many farms of this size in the world  Wink

Next point: They bought there hardware from an asian company. Where the hell do you think all this hardware is being built? Not in europe...  Roll Eyes
One would be a sucker to not buy directly from a factory....

Last point: AMD, same story as the first point.

My suggestion to you would be to find the closest forrest and go out for a long walk. Might do you good Smiley

It ain't over till the fat lady sings ;-)

I think this guys have a shady sideeal with X12 guys to pretend this coin has a value. You can not purchase it nowhere but Cointed site is pretending that it has value Smiley And even the price is going up and down... really funny if you can not purchase it nowehre Smiley)))))

Thats just one more really funny detail about Cointed. The deeper you look into anyhting the more shady stuff you find.

Mining Farms which do not mine (but claiming to have 100.000 GPUs up and running)
Coins wich do not exist nowhere (X12)
Companys with no value/assets in it and zero on the balance sheet (but claiming 100m turnover)
Partners that official claim Cointed is Fraud (Genereal Bytes)
Partners that official dont know that they are Partners (Nvidia
Claiming to have an "Exchange" with 15.000 Member what is clearly just a kind or broker/coin/buy and sell webpage...

And the best thing: They are buying theire own ICO Smiley)))))))

Aha, and another one! I took the liberty of checking your posts. 8, and all in this thread, i laughed  Grin

In other words, you just (as a few others) created an account to spread some fud?

Same suggestion for you, go out for a long walk or something, preferably a forrest (the air quality is better..), do something meaningful..

Cheers!

Middleway

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

You have an interesting list of partners, mostly news sites that accepts paid promotion.
And how is NVIDIA your partner, using their GPU doesn't make anyone their partner.
Any resource to prove the stated partners?

Hi, thank you for the great question. Our hardware is to a large part from Nvidia and strongly customized. I will try to get you some kind of prove, but it might take a while

How is that proof search coming along??
mbeser

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:01:48 PM

One of the breathtaking projects i ve ever seen on BCT Forum. I hope they will be very succesfull.
ENS

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

You have an interesting list of partners, mostly news sites that accepts paid promotion.
And how is NVIDIA your partner, using their GPU doesn't make anyone their partner.

Hi, thank you for the great question. Our hardware is to a large part from Nvidia and strongly customized. I will try to get you some kind of prove, but it might take a while

Seems that "you trying to get some kind of proofe" did not work so well so far.. but hey, its just been two weeks Smiley))))))
cointed_official

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 11:12:51 AM

Which rights do your tokens provide its holders with?

Hello,

The CTD TOKEN benefits you can find in the whitepaper on page 30/31.

here is a picture that will give you an idea.

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2po9jf8.jpg

cointed_official

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:07:11 PM

Seems that "you trying to get some kind of proofe" did not work so well so far.. but hey, its just been two weeks Smiley))))))

We are currently working on providing you with proof. This is taking little longer than expected because we want everything to be clear, so there are no misunderstandings.
In the meantime we ask for your patience.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: