Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum & Litecoin Huge Growth Potential  (Read 531 times)
cryptopost (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:40:53 PM

Litecoin

Perhaps Litecoin has provided the most consistent and steady growth amongst all coins. After reaching the highest high at $94 on the 2nd of September it corrected down strongly and lost 64%. Although this is a very strong correction down compared to most coins.

Litecoin is the most correlated with Ethereum, having an 82% correlation over the past 90 days. And yes, Ethereum also looks very strong and together with Litecoin could be the top choices for investors in the coming months. They are true candidates for the highest potential gain and the current price, which stands at $60 does look very attractive indeed.

The potential upside targets are based on Fibonacci retracement levels and are

... read more http://cryptopost.com/litecoin-has-substantial-growth-potential/

Ethereum

The overall volatility of the cryptocurrency market has increased during the past few weeks, especially for Bitcoin. BTC produced an all-time high at $5920 which could now act as a short to medium term resistance and potentially result in a correction down.

While Bitcoin investors are fixing profits after a healthy gain, the best alternative investment, for the time being, seems to be Ethereum.

Technically speaking ETH has found a strong support at $280 level and after some range trading, it finally broke above $310 resistance. This move could trigger an explosive growth and thus become more and more attractive for buyers.

At the same time other pairs in relation to ETH showing weakness, adding confirmation to the ETH strength.

... read more http://cryptopost.com/ethereum-might-become-a-top-choice-for-investors/
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:14:50 AM

Litecoin

Perhaps Litecoin has provided the most consistent and steady growth amongst all coins. After reaching the highest high at $94 on the 2nd of September it corrected down strongly and lost 64%. Although this is a very strong correction down compared to most coins.

Litecoin is the most correlated with Ethereum, having an 82% correlation over the past 90 days. And yes, Ethereum also looks very strong and together with Litecoin could be the top choices for investors in the coming months. They are true candidates for the highest potential gain and the current price, which stands at $60 does look very attractive indeed.

Ethereum

The overall volatility of the cryptocurrency market has increased during the past few weeks, especially for Bitcoin. BTC produced an all-time high at $5920 which could now act as a short to medium term resistance and potentially result in a correction down.

While Bitcoin investors are fixing profits after a healthy gain, the best alternative investment, for the time being, seems to be Ethereum.

Technically speaking ETH has found a strong support at $280 level and after some range trading, it finally broke above $310 resistance. This move could trigger an explosive growth and thus become more and more attractive for buyers.

At the same time other pairs in relation to ETH showing weakness, adding confirmation to the ETH strength.

... read more http://cryptopost.com/ethereum-might-become-a-top-choice-for-investors/

Nice read here and  Yes, I totally believe in Ethereum and Litecoin, these two coins are in my book the most stable coins in the crypto currency market. Litecoin and Ethereum has already proven that they are not going anywhere but up.

I have a few Ethereum and Litecoin and planning  to just  hold it until i reach my target price. My speculation is Ethereum will break $500 in the near future. Litecoin will break $100 in a few months. 
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:28:38 AM

I agree they both continue to have steady growth even with the ups and downs this last couple months. This can potentially continue for years. Just hold and enjoy the steady returns!
iopinion

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:59:17 AM

I also believe litecoin has huge potential. Bought 200 for myself. Still want to add more.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:38:59 AM

Yes, these two are top coins. ETH will go $1000+ and LTC will go in hundreds
in 2018.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:36 AM

ethereum is the most powerful can replace bitcoin in the future, but there will be a lot of things ethereum must have to get there. If bitcoin has been exhausted out there, then the number 1 priority is ethereum to replace it. Currently the price of ethereum in large markets ranges from $ 300- $ 350, we as ethereum users believe if ethereum could reach more than $ 500
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:50:10 AM

Both of them are excellent choices to invest. I think now is a very good time for long term investing. With the upcoming fork for bitcoin, the price of BTC after a while will peak even higher than 6000 USD and at that time you will see major dumps and a turn to other coin by investors. Their next choices will definitely be those two.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:16:55 AM

I think ethereum transactions are now much faster on etherdelta after byzantine update. Because of that we will see increased trading volume for ethereum and its tokens. And that means price will go up.
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:52:43 AM

Price of both litecoin and ETH have increased significantly in past and it can still grow along with bitcoin. ETH have platform for smart contracts which are being quite big things this days specially to run ICO in decentralized environment and demand for ETH is always high.

LTC on the other hand is quite old coin so its community is quite large than what ETH have, despite offering nothing new litecoin is being pumped by its supporters. We still don't have many merchants around the world that also accepts LTC. Despite these facets price of LTC can still grow.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:01:57 AM

awesome read and YES!!! I have both and hodling for a long time Smiley Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anayo

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:06:39 AM

Nice analysis, I see ether hitting 1000+ very soon.
aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:05:16 AM

Litecoin is an interesting one to watch, it could make those people looking for a 'consistent' option very rich in the future. Following in the footsteps of ETH would be cool   Cheesy

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
CryptoAdvizor

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:17:36 AM

Litecoin and Ethereum are my favorites if it's about Altcoins. I'm totally convinced theat they will rise in the future. ETH to at least 500$ and LTC to at least 100$
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:37:52 AM

I agree with your ETH analysis. I believe the platform is a hub for innovation and it has already developed its ecosystem so much (there are thousands of companies and projects building on ETH at the moment and there will be so much more in the near future), considering that, I believe the growth potential is huge and we'll be seeing wave after wave once the technology is made available to the population (working software and services that are being advertised). I really like the fact that the founds is very young and extremely smart, which means he'll definitely be around for a while, and if he managed to bring ETH to where it is today in just a matter of years, who knows where he'll get the platform in another 2-3 years. So many protocol improvements will eventually attract many additional investors and when things go mainstream we'll see a fantastic surge in demand and increase in price respectively. About Litecoin, I can't say much because I've never even looked into it, but to me it's just another "coin", maybe more efficient but the same as many others out there.
Afandoras

Activity: 98

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

Bought 400 for myself. Still want to add more.

planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

Litecoin

Ethereum

ETH and litecoin are promising coins and whoever says what, I like them and I want to see them in the leaders both in price and popularity. Growth of course they have a slow but sure that look in a year they will break the limit of bitcoin.
BTCANAN

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

i feel way more secure to trade/invest with LTC and ETH than BTC. Even it is true that BTC growth is way superior, his volatility scares me a bit.
cryptopost (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

Litecoin Trade Setup For Buying Opportunity

Litecoin providing a strong buying opportunity with good risk rewards ratio. The potential gain is 260%, while the risk for this trade setup is only 30%.

LTC/USD rejected the downtrend trendline of the ascending channel and started to move higher. It has formed a minor resistance at $62.33, the breakout of which could be a good entry signal to go long. The 4h candle close above the local resistance should start an immediate uptrend targeting one of our 3 target, where the final is at $230.

The suggested stop loss is below the low of the 9th of October, which was $46.30

http://cryptopost.com/litecoin-trade-setup-for-buying-opportunity/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: