Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy 1 &2 SOLDOUT) AVAIL 1 KNC SATURN [200GHs Miner] Day 1 Deliver  (Read 14282 times)
azenor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:28:49 AM

If anyone else besides minerpumpkin sees their names missing or shares missing, please let me know. 

I bought 1 share via Paypal, you asked me confirmation via pm.

thanks.
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 06:25:56 PM

FYI: I didn't get to finish the spreadsheet last night but I did update your shares.

Charles

If anyone else besides minerpumpkin sees their names missing or shares missing, please let me know. 

I bought 1 share via Paypal, you asked me confirmation via pm.

thanks.
adamthefishman

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 02:44:02 AM

Hey Charles,

I have received updates from KnC about future product releases after the first batch of miners.

I would like to ask (if you are interested) if you could ensure that you keep up to date with interest/registration/preorders etc so that we might continue your projects/hosting services into the future as new products come out, and investors rollover their earnings from the current projects into newer projects.

Thanks

Adam
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:43:14 PM

Hey Charles,

I have received updates from KnC about future product releases after the first batch of miners.

I would like to ask (if you are interested) if you could ensure that you keep up to date with interest/registration/preorders etc so that we might continue your projects/hosting services into the future as new products come out, and investors rollover their earnings from the current projects into newer projects.

Thanks

Adam

I'm all for it too but as investors we should wait to see our first payment before giving more money.
adamthefishman

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 10:53:13 PM

Hey Charles,

Thanks

Adam

I'm all for it too but as investors we should wait to see our first payment before giving more money.

Totally agree.

By the wording of the update, the new products sounded like they would well after release of the initial products.

I don't think anyone would pre pay for a 2nd gen product when the first gen hasn't even been shipped.

Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:28:36 AM

I agree with you guys.  I'd like to see the first batch that we ordered arrive and working first before we invest any more money into KNC Miners.  We are part of the first batch so we'll be one of the first to find out if their product works and can generate enough BTCs to cover our initial investments. 

Charles

Hey Charles,

Thanks

Adam

Totally agree.

By the wording of the update, the new products sounded like they would well after release of the initial products.

I don't think anyone would pre pay for a 2nd gen product when the first gen hasn't even been shipped.

Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 04:24:12 AM

Just to let everyone know, I'm still around, haha.  There hasn't been any updates from KNCminer yet but their website is promising to ship miners that are purchased today by October.  So I will assume our orders should be shipped in September, since we are part of the first group that ordered the units back a few months ago.

https://www.kncminer.com/

Here's an update on their design:

https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-30
everybodyclapyohands

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 04:56:34 AM

Just to let everyone know, I'm still around, haha.  There hasn't been any updates from KNCminer yet but their website is promising to ship miners that are purchased today by October.  So I will assume our orders should be shipped in September, since we are part of the first group that ordered the units back a few months ago.

Thanks for the update. Hope we start mining soon considering how fast the diff is rising.

Secure Online Wallet - https://mywl.lt - Vote for your favorite coin
IRC Wallets #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net
DGC Faucet Free digitalcoin Open source faucet written in NodeJS
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 05:45:39 AM

Definitely...if it starts mining soon we'll get ROI real fast.
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:31:23 AM

Just a casual end-of-month bump for this forum, I hope everything will turn out well with KNCminer.

Obviously, there is heavy speculation on the KNC thread, but I'm just crossing finger and hope that we will see the 1st mining revenue starting in October, that would already be 1 month late compared to "official" schedule, AFAIK.

Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:55:53 AM

Me too! HOpefully the bump in speed can help us recover our initial investment faster.

If I get any shipment info, I will post here right away! 

Just a casual end-of-month bump for this forum, I hope everything will turn out well with KNCminer.

Obviously, there is heavy speculation on the KNC thread, but I'm just crossing finger and hope that we will see the 1st mining revenue starting in October, that would already be 1 month late compared to "official" schedule, AFAIK.

ivanlabrie

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 06:28:47 AM

Thanks Chuck, you're da man.  Cool
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:50:52 AM

Good News Folks.  Really good news!  Both Shipment just cleared customs and should be in my hands to begin mining this week!  I will post when I have it running!

thanks for being patient!

superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 07:08:02 AM

OMG can't wait !
adamthefishman

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 08:55:56 PM

Cool.

Miners delivered almost on time.

Good luck with setup mr charles

Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 11:43:44 PM

Okay I now have both miners in my hand.  One came in with a loose fan that's out of place.  So I'm trying to find the right screw to unscrew it and get it running.  With some help from Ivan, I was able to get the second miner up and running.  I haven't updated any firmware on it yet but it's running smoothly at about 250GHS - 290GHS. 

I've seen a lot of post where others are experiencing issues when they upgrade to the latest firmware so instead of updating to the latest firmware today.  I"m going to let that one guy run for a bit.

I know some of you have suggestions on mining and mining pools so I will work with you on that and see what the best option is for us as a group. 

Neat!  While I was typing this, the unit has stablized at a speed of 285 GHs with minor fluctuation.  I will accept that!

I will post another update later this evening when I get the second unit up and running.

So now back to working on the second unit.
ivanlabrie

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:19:34 AM

Pretty speedy Cheesy From 200 to 285, I think that's more than enough...maybe flash the new firmware once there's a stable release out there.
We made it guys! Thanks for everything Chuck!  Wink
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 02:38:08 AM

Okay Both units are up and running.  So far no hiccups!  Minor HW errors.. about 1 every few scroll pages.  I am currently using btcguild.com to mine with merge mining NMC also.

If anyone else has a better suggestion, please message me, along with instructions on what's best.  I'm pretty open to suggestions as long as it's a stable pool.

I will let the units run at my house for another hour or so to make sure it's stable.  Then I'll take it over to the data center.

So there's a few things, I'll need from all of you before the first payout.  First, please confirm your Payout addresses are correct. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkhCYA7Cr4o3dFhqOGF2U3VXeEVjVEo5T1lUQXBOX0E&usp=sharing

Message me with any corrections.

Thanks
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 07:51:36 AM

First of all, thank you Charles999 for your effort in making the miner work as quick as possible. Every hour of machine operating now will worth days in the future as competition will skyrocket.

As I suggested you, and I would like the other members to comment on this, we have to choose the best pool.
I suggest bitparking because it is merged with namecoin, ixcoin, i0coin, groupcoin and devcoin. That mean that we mine and get bitcoin as normal plus others SHA256 coins at the same time. Theses coins are very cheap (some not even yet listed on exchange) but if you add them all and price them well it can add between 3% to 6% (maybe more) to our revenues which cannot be neglected.
We should let the most skilled trader of the group exchange theses altcoins to make the best profit.

We also need a watcher like CGWatcher well setup.
It can restart the mining software, restart the operating sytem, it monitor and make statistic (we could all access to it) but more important, it switch to other mining pool when it's down and go back to it when it's up.
The watcher can do a lot of stuff but the main goal is to reduce the downtime. Every few minutes we save everyday will make a big difference after few months.

skrubalov

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 09:04:30 AM

First of all, thank you Charles999 for your effort in making the miner work as quick as possible. Every hour of machine operating now will worth days in the future as competition will skyrocket.
+1

I can also vouch for bitparking, with backup pool btcguild.com.

I've checked the spreadsheet, my address is correct.
Thanks again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: