Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy 1 &2 SOLDOUT) AVAIL 1 KNC SATURN [200GHs Miner] Day 1 Deliver  (Read 14282 times)
thegoldbug

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:18:29 AM

yes, of course we need to use a reserve price that protects us otherwise one of us would buy it from the group Smiley

Looks like we have 18 of the 43 shares we need. 

How about it everyone else?

KNC is starting to really ship machines according to the forum.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 02:57:42 AM

sell sell sell!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 07:07:45 AM

We must sell before too many KNC hardware arrive on the market.

Charles999 please send an email to the other member to explain the opportunity we have.
bug1234

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 01:40:50 PM

my vote +1 for sale  Tongue
limlim

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 19, 2013, 11:01:01 PM

u guys r lucky to have a machine at hand so u can decide whether to sell or keep mining. Our GB is still waiting for the unit to come  Undecided
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:03:25 AM

I might be interested in purchasing it for USD, and then yall wont have to deal with paypal/ebay
ivanlabrie

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:10:49 AM

I might be interested in purchasing it for USD, and then yall wont have to deal with paypal/ebay

That would be nice...I still think btc would be the best option.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 12:17:26 AM

That would be nice...I still think btc would be the best option.
Oh BTC is an option as well- but I would be using the current exchange rate to calculate.
yunk3r

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 02:40:28 AM

I would be up for selling if we can get 15-20% return.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2013, 03:34:39 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2013, 03:53:04 AM by DyslexicZombei

Hi,

I hear that you guys may be thinking of selling your Saturns. Just to confirm what bobsag3 was saying:

We'll buy out your Saturns at $3200 each, USD or BTC if you guys want to bail.

bobsag3 is one of the DZ MC leaders as well as an Official Black Arrow US Reseller. Our Miners Cooperative has bought at least $70K worth of miners worth about 7 TH/s+  in 2 months and I've successfully engineered 3 Miner Buyouts for Rounds 2, 5, and 6 of our co-op's activities.

BTW: This offer is good till Monday, if your co-op is interested. We can even escrow the buyout at 1% extra at BTCrow if you guys want. [Disclaimer: I'm an official Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow]

We'd have to split the escrow fee, if we went that route, however.

If not: no worries!

Cheers,
DZ

Edit: You likely don't need to go thru Escrow but that's up to you guys. I've done over 260 BTC worth of co-op transactions from just this one co-op wallet (I have 3 so I can do multiple simultaneous GBs) without a single incident: https://blockchain.info/address/1C5R7t1XdVPxUBFUnBWJnRPx7ZMZBgnv7L

I've also vetted 9 or more GB Coordinators and/or miner hosts as part of my GBEC services, for free, including firsttimeuser, bobsag3, thomas_s, -Redacted-, and Dabs, among others.
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 02:16:36 AM

Okay an offer has been placed on the table.  If group members are interested in this offer, please message me your opinion on this.

Charles

Hi,

I hear that you guys may be thinking of selling your Saturns. Just to confirm what bobsag3 was saying:

We'll buy out your Saturns at $3200 each, USD or BTC if you guys want to bail.

bobsag3 is one of the DZ MC leaders as well as an Official Black Arrow US Reseller. Our Miners Cooperative has bought at least $70K worth of miners worth about 7 TH/s+  in 2 months and I've successfully engineered 3 Miner Buyouts for Rounds 2, 5, and 6 of our co-op's activities.

BTW: This offer is good till Monday, if your co-op is interested. We can even escrow the buyout at 1% extra at BTCrow if you guys want. [Disclaimer: I'm an official Escrow Affiliate at BTCrow]

We'd have to split the escrow fee, if we went that route, however.

If not: no worries!

Cheers,
DZ

Edit: You likely don't need to go thru Escrow but that's up to you guys. I've done over 260 BTC worth of co-op transactions from just this one co-op wallet (I have 3 so I can do multiple simultaneous GBs) without a single incident: https://blockchain.info/address/1C5R7t1XdVPxUBFUnBWJnRPx7ZMZBgnv7L

I've also vetted 9 or more GB Coordinators and/or miner hosts as part of my GBEC services, for free, including firsttimeuser, bobsag3, thomas_s, -Redacted-, and Dabs, among others.
adamthefishman

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:19:37 AM

Just putting this out there.

I wouldn't mind selling  BUT

I am looking for a return on my BTC.

It's no use to me to get a dollar return  if I get a BTC loss.

thegoldbug

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:34:17 AM

I agree, there were a number of BFL machines that sold today on Ebay for a lot more on a $/GH/s basis.

Based on those sales, I'd say we should be able to get $4,000.

BTC has increased a significant amount in the last week so it's not like we have to take the first offer.

I still say put it up on ebay with a higher minimum price and see if it sells.

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 03:42:28 AM

I agree, there were a number of BFL machines that sold today on Ebay for a lot more on a $/GH/s basis.

Based on those sales, I'd say we should be able to get $4,000.

BTC has increased a significant amount in the last week so it's not like we have to take the first offer.

I still say put it up on ebay with a higher minimum price and see if it sells.

Problem with ebay posting it for 3.8k nets you a bit over 3.2k after ebay and paypal take their cuts.
ivanlabrie

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:37:46 AM

Yep, maybe bitmit...

I think the offer is a bit low as well, considering the initial investment and the profits we might get from mining.
Maybe we can make a bit more before selling, or just list it at bitmit and here for a bit more.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:42:04 AM

Ebay is where the price goes crazy. Even if we are taxed by Paypal and an exchange USD/BTC this is where we can get the best price.

As the price of Bitcoin is going up to the roof continuously right now (but not forever, remember that every jump lead to a drop). The current price of a KNC Saturn is underestimated.

I think that one single KNC Saturn is worth much more than 5000USD.

1BTC is now 192.5USD. We should convert 10K USD to at least 52 BTC, that's 0.65BTC per share for everyone.

I am for having some guts and put 6500USD per machine right now with buy it now option and let it go. Believe me, people on ebay buy things blindly, I sold some bitcoin hardware for 3 times the price while no ROI possible even at normal price.

We get the USD and wait for the price of BTC to fall to convert it. It should not take long.

13000USD converted at a 160USD/BTC rate is more than 1 BTC per share.

EDIT : We have to be quick as the current BTC climbing trend make people biased on the value of the mining hardware and it will not last long.
skrubalov

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 01:16:05 PM

+1 Sell now for USD, Convert later when BTC drops.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 04:11:27 PM

Ebay is where the price goes crazy. Even if we are taxed by Paypal and an exchange USD/BTC this is where we can get the best price.

As the price of Bitcoin is going up to the roof continuously right now (but not forever, remember that every jump lead to a drop). The current price of a KNC Saturn is underestimated.

I think that one single KNC Saturn is worth much more than 5000USD.

1BTC is now 192.5USD. We should convert 10K USD to at least 52 BTC, that's 0.65BTC per share for everyone.

I am for having some guts and put 6500USD per machine right now with buy it now option and let it go. Believe me, people on ebay buy things blindly, I sold some bitcoin hardware for 3 times the price while no ROI possible even at normal price.

We get the USD and wait for the price of BTC to fall to convert it. It should not take long.

13000USD converted at a 160USD/BTC rate is more than 1 BTC per share.

EDIT : We have to be quick as the current BTC climbing trend make people biased on the value of the mining hardware and it will not last long.

I really dont think you guys understand the ebay fees. As a powerseller myself, if I sold each saturn for 4k, I would see just about 3300 after ebay and paypal fees. Not including shipping, having paypal place my account on hold, or anything else that comes with the hazards of selling BTC gear on ebay. My Corperate Paypal account, that does 100k+ year, was locked for 3 weeks (still holdin unto 10k of my money) for selling some singles. I have 300+ feedback, no chargebacks or anything.

The offer on the table is a nice clean break, and we offered to pay in BTC anyways.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 05:57:07 PM

I really dont think you guys understand the ebay fees. As a powerseller myself, if I sold each saturn for 4k, I would see just about 3300 after ebay and paypal fees. Not including shipping, having paypal place my account on hold, or anything else that comes with the hazards of selling BTC gear on ebay. My Corperate Paypal account, that does 100k+ year, was locked for 3 weeks (still holdin unto 10k of my money) for selling some singles. I have 300+ feedback, no chargebacks or anything.
The offer on the table is a nice clean break, and we offered to pay in BTC anyways.

Everyone please ignore his comment, he obviously want to get our hardware for very cheap. At least, if people on bitcointalk are so desperate to get a KNC miner that should comfort us in putting a high price.
bobsag3

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 06:17:52 PM

Everyone please ignore his comment, he obviously want to get our hardware for very cheap. At least, if people on bitcointalk are so desperate to get a KNC miner that should comfort us in putting a high price.
I have 10 jupiters either here, or en route. I am looking to pick up hard ware at a resonable price so that I can pass that on to by own GB owners. I made a fair offer, it is not nessisary to insult me or my intensions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: