Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy 1 &2 SOLDOUT) AVAIL 1 KNC SATURN [200GHs Miner] Day 1 Deliver  (Read 14302 times)
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 08:10:51 PM

Bob,

Your offer is fair and we do appreciate it.  It doesn't look like our group would be selling as it's below our selling point.

Thanks

I really dont think you guys understand the ebay fees. As a powerseller myself, if I sold each saturn for 4k, I would see just about 3300 after ebay and paypal fees. Not including shipping, having paypal place my account on hold, or anything else that comes with the hazards of selling BTC gear on ebay. My Corperate Paypal account, that does 100k+ year, was locked for 3 weeks (still holdin unto 10k of my money) for selling some singles. I have 300+ feedback, no chargebacks or anything.
The offer on the table is a nice clean break, and we offered to pay in BTC anyways.

Everyone please ignore his comment, he obviously want to get our hardware for very cheap. At least, if people on bitcointalk are so desperate to get a KNC miner that should comfort us in putting a high price.
I have 10 jupiters either here, or en route. I am looking to pick up hard ware at a resonable price so that I can pass that on to by own GB owners. I made a fair offer, it is not nessisary to insult me or my intensions.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 21, 2013, 09:11:26 PM

Bob,

Your offer is fair and we do appreciate it.  It doesn't look like our group would be selling as it's below our selling point.

Thanks

I really dont think you guys understand the ebay fees. As a powerseller myself, if I sold each saturn for 4k, I would see just about 3300 after ebay and paypal fees. Not including shipping, having paypal place my account on hold, or anything else that comes with the hazards of selling BTC gear on ebay. My Corperate Paypal account, that does 100k+ year, was locked for 3 weeks (still holdin unto 10k of my money) for selling some singles. I have 300+ feedback, no chargebacks or anything.
The offer on the table is a nice clean break, and we offered to pay in BTC anyways.

Everyone please ignore his comment, he obviously want to get our hardware for very cheap. At least, if people on bitcointalk are so desperate to get a KNC miner that should comfort us in putting a high price.
I have 10 jupiters either here, or en route. I am looking to pick up hard ware at a resonable price so that I can pass that on to by own GB owners. I made a fair offer, it is not nessisary to insult me or my intensions.
No problem. If you guys change your mind/ want to sell in a week or so, Feel free to let me know. I completely understand you looking out for your GB'ers and will bow out for now then Smiley.
sakuleo

Activity: 324
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:07:48 PM

i think we have to sell rigth now! :´7
if in this moments selling we can get our investment in btc is a great news.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:39:26 AM

i think we have to sell rigth now! :´7
if in this moments selling we can get our investment in btc is a great news.

I have some people interested, I am negotiating the price. They are paying in bitcoins.
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:50:28 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 07:47:23 PM by superresistant

I just sold one machine for 6250 USD (I'm not kidding) but it is not the final price as there is a bit of fees and the cost of shipping. I am waiting for the buyer to confirm the address and for Charles999 that he will send the package.

As soon as I can, I'll transfer the money on an exchange and trade for about 2 weeks to get the maximum of Bitcoin per $$. The price of Bitcoin if falling as predicted so it's a good thing to have USD instead if BTC. All traded Bitcoins will be transferred to Charles999 and he'll distribute to the group (unless you want me to do it).

EDIT : It is on hold for now because we'll not ship anything until the seller is able to prove his identity and address. I have some other buyers interested in case this one doesn't cooperate.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:26:08 PM

I just sold one machine for 6250 USD (I'm not kidding) but it is not the final price as there is a bit of fees and the cost of shipping. I am waiting for the buyer to confirm the address and for Charles999 that he will send the package.

As soon as I can, I'll transfer the money on an exchange and trade for about 2 weeks to get the maximum of Bitcoin per $$. The price of Bitcoin if falling as predicted so it's a good thing to have USD instead if BTC. All traded Bitcoins will be transferred to Charles999 and he'll distribute to the group (unless you want me to do it).

Amazing! You go bro :p
thegoldbug

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:32:10 PM

Sounds great.
thegoldbug

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:18:52 PM

Can you give us an update on this pending sale?

thanks
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 10:03:11 PM

PENDING Status.  Seeking verification. 

Can you give us an update on this pending sale?

thanks

adamthefishman

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:28:45 AM

Hi Charles,

Can I ask that you put a post up stating your policies on the sales/pending sales.

Is it up to a group majority?

Do we get a vote on it?

Is it your decision on price/risk etc?

If you could clear up these points, that would be great.

BTW, I don't mind a sale, as long as the BTC price results in a reasonable profit.

I am not up for playing the BTC price over the next few weeks, or hoping for a drop in price to buy BTC later.

Thanks

Adam
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:40:02 AM

Selling the machines will result in a better profit than mining with it. Consider that the last 2 payments were most of what we could get from mining as the difficulty increase too fast.

We have a buyer for both machines.
He'll pay in USD. That amount will be converted to BTC after a drop. I can't tell exactly when the drop will be but the trading should take about 2 weeks. Since we talked about selling the units, there has been 2 BTC drop under 130 USD/BTC so it happen pretty often.

He didn't pay yet because of verifications regarding international payment.
sakuleo

Activity: 324
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:12:05 PM

any news about selling the kncminers?
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:13:22 AM

None yet!  Waiting for confirmation from superresistant.

any news about selling the kncminers?
skrubalov

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:45:32 AM

Meanwhile we are mining, right ?
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 10:50:07 AM

Meanwhile we are mining, right ?

Of course ! nothing is lost.
everybodyclapyohands

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2013, 08:24:02 AM

any update?

Secure Online Wallet - https://mywl.lt - Vote for your favorite coin
IRC Wallets #digitalcoin on irc.freenode.net
DGC Faucet Free digitalcoin Open source faucet written in NodeJS
superresistant
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 01:00:01 PM

any update?

One has been sold for 16BTC, the escrow DannyHamilton confirmed the payment, it will be shipped on monday.

The other is in negociation.
Charles999 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 05:30:56 PM

Looks like we have a potential deal for 15BTC for one unit. If anyone has any objection, please message me privately.  I will need to hear all objection by the end of Sunday night.

Charles

any update?
thegoldbug

View Profile
November 02, 2013, 08:09:25 PM

Charles,

Can you post the following so all shareholders can make informed decisions:
1) cost of Saturns in US$ and in BTC (at the time of purchase)
2) number of shares held by all
3) amount of dividends paid to all shareholders (after expenses for those that want to look at ROI in BTC)
4) projected dividends to be paid up to time of sale
5) sales price of both Saturns in BTC (and estimated US$ at time of sale)

This should allow us all to easily calculate how much BTC and US$ we stand to gain or lose.

thanks
thegoldbug

View Profile
November 03, 2013, 06:13:33 AM

Thanks for the PM Charles.

The math all looks good to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: