Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palm Beach Confidential October 2017  (Read 20256 times)
nimelo

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:05:03 PM

Could be Particl - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835782.360

Very thin market that seen some action today
amitmill

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

By what time they publish the report generally ?
mattminer83

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:37:28 PM

Could be Particl - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835782.360

Very thin market that seen some action today

Most definitely $ETP
zaygatsby

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:51:47 PM

Pretty convincing argument with evidence that it's Zencash
All the boxes tick:  https://youtu.be/dKO467KjpUg
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:56:06 PM

Every time a call group gets this kind of attention it essentially becomes a race to the coin phenomenon and it essentially becomes a paid pump and dump group, which can really harm the project. I'm not speaking to the quality of research put into the reports or the projects themselves, just the shite-show that it becomes and the potential change in trajectory it can have on projects. Hopefully on larger projects it ends up being just a small blip on the long term chart prospects but again, just proceed with caution. Saying that, I'm still curious as to the contents but have no intentions in jumping in on a project just because the reports is going to cause some hype.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

Does anyone know how many subscribers this Palm Beach newsletter has? This is a pricy newsletter so
 has wealthy customers who can cause big moves in small marketcap coins with their buy or sells.
Clif High is another newsletter guy with his monthly $99 crypto reports causing some moves.
gpuk

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:20:37 PM

Does anyone know how many subscribers this Palm Beach newsletter has? This is a pricy newsletter so
 has wealthy customers who can cause big moves in small marketcap coins with their buy or sells.
Clif High is another newsletter guy with his monthly $99 crypto reports causing some moves.

180,000 apparently.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:32:00 PM

180,000 apparently.

Wow, that's quite a number and assuming each of those investors are relatively serious given the membership cost, I would imagine their combined potential investment pool is more than enough to move even the big projects. Many of those subscribers are likely just getting the reports for stock tips also and just ignore the crypto calls. Where did you get that number from?

gpuk

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWF2YHHRhA4&feature=youtu.be&t=797  17 minutes in.

From listening to that, it sounds to me like it's confirmed ZEN will be featured in the PBC letter today?
gpuk

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:42:08 PM

I would imagine their combined potential investment pool is more than enough to move even the big projects.

If you look at ZEN's market cap, I'd say PBC's subscribers have a lot of potential to move it up if they're interested in the coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/
tester99

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

same question as this; who will leak it too?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

It could be spectrecoin XSPEC which is still undervalued and has more privacy features than other coins. A bargain right now compared with other anon coins

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tester99

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:45:37 PM

same question as this; who will leak it too?

I agree ZEN has way lower marketcap and can go 100x while NAV might only go 10x-30x
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

Well, for sure Palm Beach Confidential have gained attraction...more subscribers not obviously!

But who really knows what they do? I don´t ...

I was betting on Nav, then read a few other FOMO articles and post...now seems to be ZEN.

I might change my mind in 1 hour...stay tuned!
gpuk

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:54:44 PM

I've been accumulating ZEN since August (and will keep HODLing during this pump too).

Love the team, the tech and the promise. It will offer better privacy than Monero, should have none of the scaling issues and one of the team members used to work for NASA (as in the space agency). Plus they're super transparent, give regular updates and are doing a lot of tech dev work.

Basically, I'm not surprised PBC is shining a spot light on them. If XMR can hit $90 and ZEC $200+ I don't see why ZEN can't get to that territory (or higher) over the next year or so. As China, Russia etc. start cracking down on crypto currencies, there's going to be more and more demand for fast, secure, anonymous coins and I think ZEN is really well placed to be a big part of that wave (that's why they're doing a lot of awareness and community 'reach out' work in Asia right now).
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

When they are going to realase it? Guys why they are so great? I heard they made some good calls in the past but their last raport was not that good and alot of coins didnt even move after their report. This is like paid pump and dump, but I still wana see it.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

180,000 apparently.

are you seriuos where did you get that data? I dont think that is true can you provide the source of this information. 180k that is insane, lets say if everyone will invest 1 bitcoin that is 180k bitcoins in som altcoin, this is immosible

gpuk

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

180,000 apparently.

are you seriuos where did you get that data? I dont think that is true can you provide the source of this information. 180k that is insane, lets say if everyone will invest 1 bitcoin that is 180k bitcoins in som altcoin, this is immosible

Already provided the source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWF2YHHRhA4&feature=youtu.be&t=797  [ 17 minutes into the video he says 180 thousand subscribers - and the slide shows that figure too ]. I doubt all 180K of their subscribers will invest in ZEN.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:37:20 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:53:09 PM by ninobtcx

Guys you need to realize that PBC will contain multiple coin & stock recommendations.
Most of their september picks were bad buys actually - doesn't matter if China bans or bitcoin fork. 2016 and early 2017 picks were good and generated like 1000% but that was mostly because of the influx of new investors that came in mid this year.

EDIT: anyone can confirm it is ZEN?
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:38:09 PM

Even if a quarter of the 180K subscribers invest in ZEN or other recommendations of this newsletter, it
is still a huge pump to it.  I think ZEN is one of the best privacy coins to hold long-term and it is very
undervalued compared to its fork-brother Zcash.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: