Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Differences in btc value?  (Read 2242 times)
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

The price is based on demand. If, for example, India had a high demand for bitcoins, you will see a 10-15% higher price compared to the international price on other exchanges. This is absolutely normal, if you manage to register there and somehow sell your coins, then you could do it with a benefit for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herrzinfakt

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

It's all about the volume if I'm correct. The supply and demand in each exchange is slightly if not largely different. So more demand obviously means higher price and vice versa. They are not that significant though.
laracastvue

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

It's all about the volume if I'm correct. The supply and demand in each exchange is slightly if not largely different. So more demand obviously means higher price and vice versa. They are not that significant though.

The logic is right, you always need to wait for the price to pump before selling your coins but if you are a new trader then your knowledge is not good enough and you might sell your coins at its lowest price due to panicking.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:36:50 PM

The price is based on supply and demand. We had this case with India and China too before they close their exchanges. If for example India had a high demand for bitcoin then you will see a 5-10% higher price compared to International price in the other exchanges. It's totally normal, If you could manage to register there and somehow sell your coins then you could actually make this profitable for you.

I have known a person whos making profit from this strategy before,but today it wasn't available since this two countries closed their exchanges already and no one can register again,bad for me because the moment I supposed to enter is that same time closure happens
Dirk2017

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

Yes all coins will dependsnon the volume. And it is a game by supply and demand, if you know the concept of that then you will understand how it works, more supply means less deman, and if less supply more demands. They are inveresly proportional to each other.

Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:16:12 PM

The average of all exchanges has different prices, it's all because prices are based on supply and demand.
And also bitcoin has an unstable price always going up and down, it also affects the price difference in each exchange.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:57:33 PM

it's clear because the market demand is different, but I see the price is only slightly different.
rickyrich45

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

in some stock markets the value of crypto money can be higher or lower. this depends on the volume traded in the money market and the demend which is that market.
buternasek

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:57:52 PM

Why there are significant differences in current BTC value between different exchanges.
the answer is certainly because of the different requests in each exchange market.
I think you can make a little profit with this gap.
lubah

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Why there are significant differences in current BTC value between different exchanges.
I think the problem is that there are big players in the market and they have their own money interests. For a few hours until the difference in coin is essential, they can make a million and then the difference down to the minimum.
sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Let's take Binance for example, on that exchange the price Should Be Higher because that demand on it is higher. This is simple lot in the world economy which is present here as well.

CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

A distinct change can be seen. Today, the BTC is clearly lower. At present, the BTC is worth around $ 7,000. It is a drop in the year. This is a change in time with the market. This change is time to repeat the BTC value again. BTC is a very valuable coin. Investors are also investing heavily here. Do not stop the investment. The BTC will arrive at a very high value in the future.
Irma nurfalah

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Didn't think this problem could be resolved because bitcoin is not owned by organizations or countries so it will always depend on market's demand and that's why the volatility will always remains there even it have enough liquidity compared to another currencies, bitcoin will be always like this.
Abefe1989

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

It is a good idea for everyone but sometimes it is depassing countries' privacy if you oblige them to use this global coin. BTC will arrive at a very high value in the future.
As roma

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

The value of BTC is down rather than last year. The difference is based on the current demand and supply. And the value of bitcoin is based on your country exchanges.

I think some minor differences in BTC prices may remain only because of normal trading activity and the cost / complexity of moving the currency between exchanges to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities.
This may be due to differences in demand for BTC between various countries and regions, depending on the population of traders who use each particular exchange. The difference in BTC values ​​should not be too large, or exist for a long time because in the end people will see the opportunity for arbitration to develop and use it, after that the difference in price between exchanges must decrease.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

The price is based on supply and demand. We had this case with India and China too before they close their exchanges. If for example India had a high demand for bitcoin then you will see a 5-10% higher price compared to International price in the other exchanges. It's totally normal, If you could manage to register there and somehow sell your coins then you could actually make this profitable for you.

thank you sir  Grin it means its an opportunity  to gain more profit.

If the demand is high, the price will automatically increase, and yes it's a great chance to make a profit by trading. This is how day traders make a profit, but if you are new at this, you should be careful, you should understand the key to make successful profits from this type of trade between different exchanges.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

The difference in different exchanges is not so significant to be able to do arbitrage trading.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

I do wonder why a change in bitcoin prices and also think of the time market will revive. This has been my worry for some time now since I have invested all my money into the coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:53:57 PM

I do wonder why a change in bitcoin prices and also think of the time market will revive. This has been my worry for some time now since I have invested all my money into the coin.
Well, the changes you are referring to is totally different from the changes you are mentioning here. For what it is worth, the changes you are referring to should not be a problem for anyone who understands the market and the future it brings. A lot of people concentrate so much on profit that they forget the reason why they are here in the first place. It is far more than just profit, but the future and the great value it brings.

That being said, with respect to the OP, what he is saying is normal in any market and that is why there will always be arbitrage opportunities from platform to platform in any market.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

The price is based on demand. If, for example, India had a high demand for bitcoins, you will see a 10-15% higher price compared to the international price on other exchanges. This is absolutely normal, if you manage to register there and somehow sell your coins, then you could do it with a benefit for you.

Yups,i have read some thread that tackled about this strategy ,being registered in many exchangers local and international,then when they buy coins in one exchange and sell to another that has much value i just come to forget what they called this strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: