Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why most alt coins price is dropping down?  (Read 2301 times)
Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

Everyone will run like hell to the GOOD ALTS after the BTC fork drama and free Fools gold Coinz.
If you are unlucky you will miss the boat . I'm just staying with my alts on paper storage.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Anyone knows why most alt coins price is dropping down?

i invest in many coins (+10) and all of them are dropping.
is this happens with all alt coins or only with ones i invested in ?
It seems you are just noticing. This trend has been happening since last week as a result of the fork. No one wants to miss out on the free coin they are going to get from BCG and hopefully 2x as well. If you already had so much loss and you are not holding any shitcoin, it is best you just hold on and wait for the coins to get pumped back after the fork.
maddealer

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

BCG is the reason, in a week or two averything will be green green green Wink
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Many people are trying to get money for "free" through bitcoin gold so the prices are starting to fall, by the movement of people in the market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

As others have said, BTC is forking which is likely pushing alts down (and BTC up). I'd like to spend some more USD to go into altcoins, but the only way I've bought coins so far was buying BTC via coinbase and then using that to buy altcoins. But since BTC is spiking right now, should I just buy ETH and convert that to altcoins?
ETH seems pretty down at the moment and it is not bad if you use it to purchase your coins.
However, if you can monitor the movement of BTC and you can get at a good price, may be $5300, seems that is where the support is picking presently, you can still make good buy as you may be lucky to get the value increased the more in the process.

Although, if I am to choose presently, ETH, seems pretty good to me at the present value for you to buy other alts. Good luck.
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

Simple supply and demand + bitcoin dominance
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

I think in November the altkoins will fall even more. You need to reset all weak hands

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

Most of the people are now panic selling they see that most of the coin is now dropping so they also start to sell their own coin. If a lot of people do this the price will surely drop down if there are not customers to buy that coin. You must have patience it will rise up. Because all coins are unstable its not like euro's it can rise and it can fall.
tamanegi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

We notice the alt coins dropping down thing because most people are selling out their altcoins, which immediately puts them into Bitcoin, and that’s just driving up the price even more.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

why is everyone only complaining when prices are dropping, but doesn't say anything when prices are going up? What do you expect? That prices will rise day by day non-stop? That's not sustainable. You should be happy actually that prices are indeed going down, because it means the market is correcting itself and that we're experiencing healthy growth. If it would go only up day by day, everyone would join and become rich. You have to be patient and try to look at the bigger picture. The crypto sectors has just started to take on track, and it's only going to be more users and developing joining the ride. We're just in the first year and already had a tremendous growth (first year of real substantial growth, even though it took about eight years to get to here). We should be feeling lucky that we have the chance to take part in this financial revolution, people will be looking back in some years and hope that they could have joined as well, when all of this was flourishing.
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Altcoins are based on projects' ideas, so we need to wait while team members are developing their products.
Secondly, the influence of Bitcoin and Ethereum price changing is available.
The last but not least, how many tokens are bought/sold can make price drop/raise.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Most altcoins price was dropping down because of Bitcoin gold hard fork. Investors sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin to in order to receive Bitcoin gold free. But do not worry. They will recover soon.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

You need to understand that even if every single altcoin is unique at the same time coins are mostly grouped in two different groups altcoins and bitcoin and at this time bitcoin has all the attention of the market and this takes money from all the other altcoins, as traders want to get profits, after all this craze with the forks is over alts are going to recover some of the value they lost.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

There is alot of support for bitcoin right now,
I think altcoins will always pump and dump, because this is how this industry works.
One week in Crypto is like 6 months in company stocks.

One should invest in alts they believe in and set an amount of profit margin they need from the trade, say 10 percent. and take it when the opportunity arises.

Be good, do good, make better.
gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

I think is because of fork of bitcoin,  because some investors will like to sell their altcoin to invest in bitcoin to gain the fork coin. But i think after the fork the altcoin will pump massively.
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

I think is because of fork of bitcoin,  because some investors will like to sell their altcoin to invest in bitcoin to gain the fork coin. But i think after the fork the altcoin will pump massively.
I think a lot of people put money in after the latest fork.

I still think we will see the biggest pump after the second fork.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

indeed hardfork events have a major impact on the decline in altcoin prices, certainly because either treders or investors sell their altcoins to participate in bitcoin pumps utilizing the situation to benefit from bitcoin
pjwaffle

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

There are no doubt that there are many trader and investors who have sold altcoins to buy BTC. They really want to dump altcoin to the bottom. Maybe few next weeks, they will buy altcoins again.  Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Fr13nd

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:56:06 AM

now there is a trend on BTC, many traders and investors want to use it. unfortunately not all altcoins return to their positions after the end of the trend
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:10:07 AM

the only reason why altcoin goes down is because bitcoin peaks. it makes a lot of people sell their altcoin and do buy and sell bitcoin.
now most altcoin is red and not just altcoin you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: