Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: why most alt coins price is dropping down?  (Read 2301 times)
coinmediaco (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:00:58 AM

Anyone knows why most alt coins price is dropping down?

i invest in many coins (+10) and all of them are dropping.
is this happens with all alt coins or only with ones i invested in ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

This all is because of upcoming hardforks of BTC 25 October and November. Take a look at Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x. Everybody will get the same amount of new coins as they had during hardfork. There are many same threads here at this section.

coinmediaco (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

This all is because of upcoming hardforks of BTC 25 October and November. Take a look at Bitcoin Gold and Segwit2x. Everybody will get the same amount of new coins as they had during hardfork. There are many same threads here at this section.

i know there is fork for bitcoins.
but altcoin prices was always getting down, even before they say about fork.

i want to stop investing with altcoins, and i don't feel price will get higher when fork complete.

i don't know why some people support altcoin, bitcoin is the only one which has increasing price over the years.
we should stop supporting altcoins, people will lose their money if they invest with altcoins.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Take a look at these threads about hardforks: thread 1, thread 2, thread 3. There is uncertainty because of forks so investors are just fear to invest.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

The idea is that currently due to the bitcoin hard fork people are selling altcoins and buying bitcoin. Just to stockpile their bitcoin to get a load of bitcoin gold after the fork. I personally dont believe in this because though this is true but still people know that dumping bitcoin gold will have very low profits. Just that being a new coin getting airdropped to everyone's wallet, it gives some free money. However there has been a small crash in bitcoin price yesterday as well. So I cannot vouch for this idea that the fork is the reason for dumping of every altcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Good time to buy alts. If you have money and waiting time. After the forks, the price of the alt will increase.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

Nothing usual when the price of alt coins are dropping, it's either there is a btc event like hard fork and we are near to the 2nd hard fork for this year that will happen on October 25.

And next month before the real test which is another hard fork we will see the price of alt coins are going down again, everyone will be buying bitcoin on that moment just like what's happening today.

It's not a coincidence that the coins that you are holding mostly are dropping because it's a normal wave of market, just hold them.

Aceria

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:17:44 AM

As others have said, BTC is forking which is likely pushing alts down (and BTC up). I'd like to spend some more USD to go into altcoins, but the only way I've bought coins so far was buying BTC via coinbase and then using that to buy altcoins. But since BTC is spiking right now, should I just buy ETH and convert that to altcoins?
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:19:06 AM

Nothing usual when the price of alt coins are dropping, it's either there is a btc event like hard fork and we are near to the 2nd hard fork for this year that will happen on October 25.

And next month before the real test which is another hard fork we will see the price of alt coins are going down again, everyone will be buying bitcoin on that moment just like what's happening today.

It's not a coincidence that the coins that you are holding mostly are dropping because it's a normal wave of market, just hold them.

I reckon your points, hard fork makes most altcoins price down, which is very normal, people want to get free coins-bitcoin gold or other forks, so they sell alts. But they will buy in after hard fork.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:28:50 AM

As others have said, BTC is forking which is likely pushing alts down (and BTC up). I'd like to spend some more USD to go into altcoins, but the only way I've bought coins so far was buying BTC via coinbase and then using that to buy altcoins. But since BTC is spiking right now, should I just buy ETH and convert that to altcoins?
If you see BTC going up, and alts going down, and than you got those fees for exchanging money into BTC, and BTC into ETH (fees again) and than looking for those rare Altcoin vs. ETH markets...
Honestly, you allready know the answer. Make a stop-loss order against self stubborness, leave your funds sitting in BTC and sit out those dammned forks. Bitcoin cannot fork forever*) The better times will come.
Cut losses early, move funds into things that are obviously gaining on value.

*) actually I am not sure about that. Maybe Bitcoin's masterplan involves forking forever now?
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:30:56 AM

Good time to buy alts. If you have money and waiting time. After the forks, the price of the alt will increase.

Really good time to buy alts. I remembered the last fork and I made so much from alt trading when they all dipped than even what I got after dumping the BCC I got after a while. Any smart trader now, will hold some pretty good coins now at their dip and the huge percentage that will top up on them after the fork is going to be pretty awesome.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

Bitcoin is always used as the indicator for the cryptocurrency market. When there is a growth of bitcoin people sell altcoins to earn bitcoin pump. You will then see the reverse situation. People will sell bitcoin and call it a correction. In fact, people will buy depreciating altcoins to make money. In any case, you need to always keep calm. Especially during the drop.
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

BTC hardforks are causing people to sell alts for btc in preparation for the fork, after which, the alts will in all likelihood go back up, and perhaps reach all time highs if they are good projects with solid foundations.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:34 AM

Probably because of the upcoming forks this October and November or the coins you have invested in are shitcoins. If you invested in a good altcoin that has a good team and potential, the price of those will pump after the fork so just hold it as much as possible and see if you will make some profits. This is actually the perfect time to buy more known alt coins because in the upcoming weeks or month the price would go green again, but those are base on my research so it's really up to you.  Smiley
Blue Think

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:43:35 AM

That fork is going to change the mapping for sure. Any hint on safe boxes to put my altcoins before it happens?

eodchop

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:46:28 AM

it may be caused by upcoming of BTC fork
many crypto fans are trying to sell their alto and buy BTC gold
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:41 AM

People are dumping for the free money. As we know so far there will be 2 hardforks of Bitcoin Blockchain coming within the next 2-4 weeks!
The more BTC you own, the more coins of those forks you will have. Therefore people dump in anticipation of those forks.
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:53:59 AM

According to my research they use bitcoin as a indicator for the cryptocurrency in the market. if the growth of the bitcoin will grow if the y sell altcoins to earn bitcoin pump and vice versa.they also buy depreciating altcoins to make profits from it but i a drop happen did your best to be calm all of the time there is a lot of ways to make profit
aanbudi

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

Why most Altcoins price is dropping?
As the price of Bitcoin rises, so much of that goes down drastically. But now, it's a good time to buy Altcoins at a cheap price.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:16:13 PM

Altcoin investors are pulling out their coins and reinvesting it on bitcoin for the purpose of obtaining bitcoin gold. That diminishes most of altcoin's market cap making their price low. Don't worry though, after the fork prices would pump again like crazy.

krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:20:07 PM

Please calm down and do not sell your altcoins! You should just wait hard fork at 25 october! And after altcoins will rise again. Good luck.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:45:40 PM

As a long term holder I would not panic, since the build up to bitcoin cash the alt market took a hit but there are many examples of successful alts since, the same thing is happening now with bitcoin gold coming, you also have large incentive to convert alt coins back to bitcoin with the free drops that come with the fork, people then cash out the free coins driving the price back down, once this happens the big gig is over and people go back to altcoins for larger returns.

A few thing that can cause alt drops..
- A huge bitcoin pump, people cash out to fiat and buy bitcoin back low, you drop altcoins to do this.
- Bitcoin crashes after a stable period and people panic about the overall market, they've all been wrong to date.
- Any big news which causes fear, chinese ico news for example or big name investors making comments.
- More factors ofcourse but you can see these above ones in recent times, fear seems to be one of the big drivers.

What we see coming next year looks to be stability after the forks, general good news for crypto in 2018 and overall things will only go up.
If you can sell/buy the high low points along the way you can profit but key is to not be fearful of small market change.

You also have to look at the price of some alts, they are still very high compared to 8-12 months ago, digibyte was as low as 20 sats earlier in the year and as high as 2000, that is not sustainable, recent times have put it around 200 sats, this is still 10 fold after a massive crash, people do not make that level of profit in such a short time and not pull out, look for slower growing coins for stability.

Hold your coins or profit from the waves, don't panic out, 2018 will only be bigger and the market isn't getting smaller.
My 2c Smiley
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

The altcoins are dumping and crashing, because it might that investers are buying Botcoin and
selling altcoins or people feared that hardforks of BTC on 25 october , and also this situation makes altcoins comes down so not big worry for that altcoins crashing but I think if you have good money to invest for long term, buy altcoin or if have altcoins and that in loss hold it.

coinmediaco (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:26:06 PM

Please calm down and do not sell your altcoins! You should just wait hard fork at 25 october! And after altcoins will rise again. Good luck.

thanks for your advice.
i will wait after fork, and then will sell all alt coins and will only keep with bitcoin.
bitcoin price is always getting up
Latinast

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

The altcoins are dumping and crashing, because it might that investers are buying Botcoin and
selling altcoins or people feared that hardforks of BTC on 25 october , and also this situation makes altcoins comes down so not big worry for that altcoins crashing but I think if you have good money to invest for long term, buy altcoin or if have altcoins and that in loss hold it.

People are selling altcoin so that they can get Bitcoin gold and Seg2x.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

People are selling altcoin so that they can get Bitcoin gold and Seg2x.
Usually altcoins price dropping down because of this upcoming hard fork. Actually, this is normal situation of altcoins price but the good thing during downtrend you can collect and buy altcoins, eventually the value will recover. The good time to buy and wait for the price to grow.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:50 PM

I think that now it's time to buy altcoins. They will definitely go to the top and you do not even doubt it. I do not understand why all ran to buy bitcoin to get the gold bitcoin? I think that this is a pure scam so that big players could sell bitcoins to them at 6300 and then buy again for 4,500.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:41:11 PM

thanks for your advice.
i will wait after fork, and then will sell all alt coins and will only keep with bitcoin.
bitcoin price is always getting up

so do you think swimming again river's current is a great idea? i wish you good luck... in fact, for doing things just the otherway around they should be done...  you will really need much more than luck..

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:38:43 PM

the price dropping down because most trader transfer altcoins to btc to benifit bitcoinGold , i think this is the last week of price dropping down , after october all alt coins will return to real price .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:16:33 PM

Most of altcoins' price are dropping down because bitcoin's price is rising. Almost all of the altcoins are dependent to bitcoin and they are inversely proportional; meaning if bitcoin will price down, altcoins will price up, and if bitcoin price up, altcoins will price down.

hpmp

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:18:10 PM

any altcoin without a market will be dead in days after appearing on exchanges

no market = no reason to exist
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:45:51 PM

This is due to the upcoming hardfork of btc and since most of the altcoins somehow rely or makes btc as its indicator, this explains why most of them are going down. although you have to be patient with this because if not and you will your coins, you'll probably regret it because this is just temporary. Values will soon rise as soon as btc have recovered from the said fork.

mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:41:48 PM

This is due to the upcoming hardfork of btc and since most of the altcoins somehow rely or makes btc as its indicator, this explains why most of them are going down. although you have to be patient with this because if not and you will your coins, you'll probably regret it because this is just temporary. Values will soon rise as soon as btc have recovered from the said fork.

I agree with you this is the reason I see why altcoins dropping down the price. The hard fork is upcoming and users tends to buy more bitcoin to have bitcoin gold. Yet, the best time to buy altcoin our chance to buy  at the cheap price because altcoin price will be high.
Gabb

Merit: 105

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:25:53 AM

Like it or not, there will always be an inverse correlation between the price of bitcoin and most altcoins, so that when the price of bitcoin remains strong and growing, many investors will be taking their investments out from the altcoins to go to safety and put their capital into bitcoins. This is a very conservative way of operating in the markets, and therefore it is not surprising that it is also happening in the altcoins market.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:57:53 AM

I think it's because the price of BTC is down and in this month BTC will do hardfork for BTC Gold.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:23:13 AM

i know there is fork for bitcoins.
but altcoin prices was always getting down, even before they say about fork.

i want to stop investing with altcoins, and i don't feel price will get higher when fork complete.

i don't know why some people support altcoin, bitcoin is the only one which has increasing price over the years.
we should stop supporting altcoins, people will lose their money if they invest with altcoins.
It is common for the price of an altcoin to go down after an ICO because of the advertisers selling their coin to exchange as a reward for their hardwork. As I see the trend it takes up to one year to make huge profit from the coin after an ICO.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
bonghip

Activity: 174

bông

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

Because people are selling altcoin and buy Bitcoin then they waiting for segx2 and getting free BTG.
Maybe altcoin will rise again when near segx2 or later. I think you should stock some Bitcoin.

DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:46:57 AM

We are just 5 days away from the October 25 event which is the hard fork. Some Altcoin holder would like to receive Bitcoin Gold airdrop and for them to receive BCG, they need BTC in their wallets. So if they have Altcoins now, they will sell those alts and wait until fork is over. That's why alts price are falling, its like nobody wants it for now. But, if you don't want to receive BCG, you can take this as an opportunity to buy Alts at low price. This is also the reason why BTC price is up.
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

Many reasons why Alt coins are dumping.  People sell to get into BTC for the upcoming fork.  Also, most of the alt coins have already pumped and have to make it through their cycle... basically going flat as they find their floor. 
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:55:10 AM

In my own opinion,  altcoins are in red flags because of the bitcoin fork. Lots of people are selling their altcoins to have bitcoin gold on the 25th. For me this is a good time for buying altcoins as it may increase after the fork.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:09:17 AM

Now there is some kind of uncertainty, therefore, there is not much investment in coins, that's why the price falls. One bitkoin everyone likes, and everyone waits, when there will be a limit. Everyone is just selling other coins for his sake, but I hope everything will be fixed soon.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:11:11 AM

Most altcoin prices are dropping down because with the passage of time the demand and supply of specific currency changes occurs and due to this all market forces the prices are up and down. For this time if we look at the current situation so in the couple of days many other crypto currencies have come to the market and because of that many altcoin users have shifted their money to other crypto currencies and that’s decrease in demand and increase in supple drop down these currencies.

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:02:51 AM

with bitcoin price stabilizing once again, we can see the altcoins are also becoming stable and starting to rise once again. although the pumped altcoins like ETH are still getting dumped and what we see now is the dead cat bounces for those altcoins.

you have to hope for bitcoin to stay at this price and not move much so that altcoins can start their rises. otherwise if bitcoin starts moving again, falling or rising, altcoins will continue to fall down more.

Buying the dip...
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

I guess the price of alt coins are dropping because of the success of bitcoin, since majority of people are more interested in bitcoin investment they did not give much emphasis in alts and because of that the market for alts drops as well as their value. It may also due to the upcoming hard fork which will divert the market of bitcoin as well as affecting the market of alt coins.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:20:48 AM

Because people started to exchange their altcoins to bitcoin. They want to have bitcoin gold during fork. After fork they will start buying altcoins again and they will recover quickly.
hisuka

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

When you invest your money in cryptocurrency expect the price dump and pump. But these days because of bitcoin price become increase the value the altcoins drops. Altcoins usually will recover and increase the value so choose the right to invest and wait to grow.
Abarov

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:49:16 AM

Because people started to exchange their altcoins to bitcoin. They want to have bitcoin gold during fork. After fork they will start buying altcoins again and they will recover quickly.

Not only gold. This is only a small part. There two or three segregations of bitcoin follows, In November.
jiminez

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:55:12 AM

The idea is that currently due to the bitcoin hard fork people are selling altcoins and buying bitcoin. Just to stockpile their bitcoin to get a load of bitcoin gold after the fork. I personally dont believe in this because though this is true but still people know that dumping bitcoin gold will have very low profits. Just that being a new coin getting airdropped to everyone's wallet, it gives some free money. However there has been a small crash in bitcoin price yesterday as well. So I cannot vouch for this idea that the fork is the reason for dumping of every altcoin.

Solid argument. the altcoins are bleeding as everyone is chasing to load up on BTC to benefit from the upcoming fork. However, my worry is how much will the bitcoin gold be worth after the fork. Is it worth the high price that btc has risen with in the past 2 weeks?
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

I reckon your points, hard fork makes most altcoins price down, which is very normal, people want to get free coins-bitcoin gold or other forks, so they sell alts. But they will buy in after hard fork.

Alt coins price are always dropping whether it's hard fork or not, the market is always movable and also bitcoin is.

And let's see the market of alt coins after these two hard forks for sure there will be still a price movement and it can possibly go up and later on will drop.

Be used to the market as it's just a matter of up and down, this is how the market works for cryptocurrencies.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:38:49 AM

It is real, many altcoin price are dropping down maybe because there a hardfork coming this october. And every coin get affected. But for me there's nothing to worry because after this hardfork maybe the price of altcoin will gain its price and surpass their past value.
bananadines

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:45:51 AM

We saw a nice altseason before a couple of months. They all cooled down a little bit and I think thats a good time to buy know. The whole market things that the most coins are going to die in the next months! That exactly the point where you should fill your bags!
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

Often at times we see a dip in most altcoins because they are pegged to bitcoin to reflect their price and recently bitcoin has being performing well which has affected them negatively and not because of a fork or cryptocurrencies users are dumping their coins for fiat or btc.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:59:19 PM

Some Altcoins got Affected from what other say Fake news from china.
and maybe they just got affected from the hard pump of Bitcoin.
thats why some Altcoin Price Drop and Unstable.
Try to Research Some of the Altcoin so you can see their Movement on their graph
so you can know that other altcoins except from what you invested to it
dropped price.

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Nick7815

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

in general it's happening to all alts. you shoudn't get nervous, corrections are ok. and most of the people are goninginto bitcoin gold ate the moment. so just wait a bit. they're gonna rise again

Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

In my own opinion,  altcoins are in red flags because of the bitcoin fork. Lots of people are selling their altcoins to have bitcoin gold on the 25th. For me this is a good time for buying altcoins as it may increase after the fork.
And what I think about this all myth is the reciprocal property of bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoins are now going so up, they are continuously jumping and reached to $5600 and now prices are expected to go higher. On the flip side, the altcoins are not going up because of bitcoins’ high price. Yes well said, this is best time for buying altcoins and keep them with you until the price gets high.
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:12:49 PM

My personal opinion October 25 The main reason of most alt coins price is dropping down is the next bitcoin hard fork 25 october after that most altcoins will return to his price .

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

i think not only you that having the experience in many altcoin are dropping because i think we all have the same situations now. all we can do is having patience and waiting the rise of altcoin again but we don't know when that time is will comes. if you take a look in bittrex, i think there is still many altcoin is in green position and we can still make a profit from that but be careful because this situations can not predicted and we need to follow the market and not against it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:48:16 AM

I do not know if the people here will share my views. What I understand at this moment is that the altcoins are the ones receiving the serious blow of bitcoin surge. Bitcoin is already $6,000 as of the moment. This is a result of crypto supporters shifting to bitcoin because of the coming of bitcoin gold, that is also sadly pushing the altcoins down.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:57:30 AM

I do not know if the people here will share my views. What I understand at this moment is that the altcoins are the ones receiving the serious blow of bitcoin surge. Bitcoin is already $6,000 as of the moment. This is a result of crypto supporters shifting to bitcoin because of the coming of bitcoin gold, that is also sadly pushing the altcoins down.

I have the same view as you and I believe many people think the same. I take this opportunity to buy more of the altcoins as I believe the altcoins will recover after the fork. I believe I will be able to earn a handsome profit from this. Good luck guys.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:02:18 AM

That's right. People don't panic about the fork like it was before the 1st of August and the price for bitcoin was dumping. No, now everybody want free bitcoin gold coins and sell their alts to buy as much bitcoin as possible. It looks like new goin is really gonna worth something in other case I doubt that such agiotage would has place to be. So I am also going to join it and sell few alts to buy it back, but cheap after the fork Wink

Aureliusy

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

Everyone will run like hell to the GOOD ALTS after the BTC fork drama and free Fools gold Coinz.
If you are unlucky you will miss the boat . I'm just staying with my alts on paper storage.   
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

It seems you are just noticing. This trend has been happening since last week as a result of the fork. No one wants to miss out on the free coin they are going to get from BCG and hopefully 2x as well. If you already had so much loss and you are not holding any shitcoin, it is best you just hold on and wait for the coins to get pumped back after the fork.
maddealer

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

BCG is the reason, in a week or two averything will be green green green Wink
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:42:46 PM

Many people are trying to get money for "free" through bitcoin gold so the prices are starting to fall, by the movement of people in the market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

ETH seems pretty down at the moment and it is not bad if you use it to purchase your coins.
However, if you can monitor the movement of BTC and you can get at a good price, may be $5300, seems that is where the support is picking presently, you can still make good buy as you may be lucky to get the value increased the more in the process.

Although, if I am to choose presently, ETH, seems pretty good to me at the present value for you to buy other alts. Good luck.
Buyingallcoinsz

Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

Simple supply and demand + bitcoin dominance
dusty_daniel

Activity: 574

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:57:12 PM

I think in November the altkoins will fall even more. You need to reset all weak hands

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
FrankGismoeas

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:19:58 PM

Most of the people are now panic selling they see that most of the coin is now dropping so they also start to sell their own coin. If a lot of people do this the price will surely drop down if there are not customers to buy that coin. You must have patience it will rise up. Because all coins are unstable its not like euro's it can rise and it can fall.
tamanegi

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:02:41 AM

We notice the alt coins dropping down thing because most people are selling out their altcoins, which immediately puts them into Bitcoin, and that’s just driving up the price even more.
Turkiwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

why is everyone only complaining when prices are dropping, but doesn't say anything when prices are going up? What do you expect? That prices will rise day by day non-stop? That's not sustainable. You should be happy actually that prices are indeed going down, because it means the market is correcting itself and that we're experiencing healthy growth. If it would go only up day by day, everyone would join and become rich. You have to be patient and try to look at the bigger picture. The crypto sectors has just started to take on track, and it's only going to be more users and developing joining the ride. We're just in the first year and already had a tremendous growth (first year of real substantial growth, even though it took about eight years to get to here). We should be feeling lucky that we have the chance to take part in this financial revolution, people will be looking back in some years and hope that they could have joined as well, when all of this was flourishing.
iLatios

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Altcoins are based on projects' ideas, so we need to wait while team members are developing their products.
Secondly, the influence of Bitcoin and Ethereum price changing is available.
The last but not least, how many tokens are bought/sold can make price drop/raise.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

Most altcoins price was dropping down because of Bitcoin gold hard fork. Investors sell altcoins to buy Bitcoin to in order to receive Bitcoin gold free. But do not worry. They will recover soon.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:20:30 PM

You need to understand that even if every single altcoin is unique at the same time coins are mostly grouped in two different groups altcoins and bitcoin and at this time bitcoin has all the attention of the market and this takes money from all the other altcoins, as traders want to get profits, after all this craze with the forks is over alts are going to recover some of the value they lost.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:39:15 PM

There is alot of support for bitcoin right now,
I think altcoins will always pump and dump, because this is how this industry works.
One week in Crypto is like 6 months in company stocks.

One should invest in alts they believe in and set an amount of profit margin they need from the trade, say 10 percent. and take it when the opportunity arises.

Be good, do good, make better.
gbosah

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

I think is because of fork of bitcoin,  because some investors will like to sell their altcoin to invest in bitcoin to gain the fork coin. But i think after the fork the altcoin will pump massively.
weav

Activity: 350

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:23:41 PM

I think is because of fork of bitcoin,  because some investors will like to sell their altcoin to invest in bitcoin to gain the fork coin. But i think after the fork the altcoin will pump massively.
I think a lot of people put money in after the latest fork.

I still think we will see the biggest pump after the second fork.

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

indeed hardfork events have a major impact on the decline in altcoin prices, certainly because either treders or investors sell their altcoins to participate in bitcoin pumps utilizing the situation to benefit from bitcoin
pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:40:46 PM

There are no doubt that there are many trader and investors who have sold altcoins to buy BTC. They really want to dump altcoin to the bottom. Maybe few next weeks, they will buy altcoins again.  Smiley

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Fr13nd

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:56:06 AM

now there is a trend on BTC, many traders and investors want to use it. unfortunately not all altcoins return to their positions after the end of the trend
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:10:07 AM

the only reason why altcoin goes down is because bitcoin peaks. it makes a lot of people sell their altcoin and do buy and sell bitcoin.
now most altcoin is red and not just altcoin you invest.
denny27

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:16:58 AM

Surely many investors are lately more interested in bitcoin in investing, selling their altcoins and switching it all on bitcoin to caused the price of altcoins was falling down. But the point is that even though most altcoins has decreased, it doesn't mean the possibility of all altcoins will continue to decline, I still believe that some altcoins will bounce back and show a bright side in price movements that return to the altitude. It's good I think at the moment if we want to investing in altcoins.. investing it for the long term and choose the right altcoins for it.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:46:57 AM

Altcoin investors are pulling out their coins and reinvesting it on bitcoin for the purpose of obtaining bitcoin gold. That diminishes most of altcoin's market cap making their price low. Don't worry though, after the fork prices would pump again like crazy.
You nailed it  Grin Not only investor are pulling out their money but also the traders. They invest or trade their money for bitcoin thus altcoins price go down.
Latinast

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:48:02 AM

You nailed it  Grin Not only investor are pulling out their money but also the traders. They invest or trade their money for bitcoin thus altcoins price go down.

The Dash price rose 16% today!
mariahelena

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:25:48 PM

not all coin will survive here.
sometime, they exist and popular in first time the end of ico, and than gone
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:26:13 PM

not all coin will survive here.
sometime, they exist and popular in first time the end of ico, and than gone
Many Altcoins go down because of competitions there are lot ICO that sprout like mushrooms in the market place there is no regulations implemented everybody can Produce ICO, and also Bitcoin is price is soaring high all investor is eyeing BTC is the best cryto currency  to invest with.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

Most of them are due to the rising Bitcoin prices and we can not predict. I think before investing in altcoin, you should analyze the BTC beforehand as it can greatly affect all altcoin. Just invest at the time when the price of BTC signs up, you can hardly make a profit
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:16:58 PM

It is because the exchange rate of the altcoins are depending against the value of Bitcoin. When Bitcoins value is rising , then its an indication that it is not good to invest altcoin this time. Heres the usual set up. When altcoins are rising , Bitcoin on the other will drop, because a lot of investors are pulling out their money and putting it to altcoin while still hot. But be careful on following the hype of altcoins, because theres a huge possibility that it could be pumped and dumpped right away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

The price of Bitcoin is probably the cause of it.
lifengpu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:50:03 PM

The price of Bitcoin is probably the cause of it.
I agree with this the fact that it has no influence whatsoever on the price of coins, although there are soon other reasons as demand for example
xandriel

Activity: 586

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

I think it is because of Bitcoins growth. Investors just focus on Bitcoin and forget other coins.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀